Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   White is so clean! (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/46139-white-so-clean.html)

SimplySLB 07-21-2002 04:45 PM

White is so clean!

Well, I can finally post pictures of my car. (I was waiting for the Mid-Atlantic Meet so it could be a surprise...I know, I'm a dork!) But anyway, I know it needs to be lowered...that will come in time. Hope ya like it!

My baby!

hondadude 07-21-2002 04:49 PM

I like it. Especially the side mirrors(being painted an all). I have a white coupe also. You're a little ahead of me. Good job.

BlackSI 07-21-2002 05:55 PM

Outstanding, I like it :tup:

2k2civicballer 07-21-2002 06:25 PM

looks very nice. needs to be dropped now =)

civicvtec1ps 07-21-2002 07:20 PM

nice and clean! anyway does that honda xs kit come with painted? like oem kit?
how much did u pay for it.? nicel looking ride, love halo headlihgst too
aim- peacemaker1ps

SimplySLB 07-21-2002 07:27 PM

You can get the kit painted or unpainted. I payed a lot for it because I live so far away and they usually only sell to dealers.

03Eclipse 07-21-2002 07:37 PM

very nice - love the kit and the rims....:tup:

CrackerJax 07-21-2002 08:00 PM

I like that kit! First time I've seen it on any 7thgen.
White ride, white rims...SO HOT!!! :eek: [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

Grey 07-21-2002 08:10 PM

First time I've seen that kit! Well, besides on that SSM coupe on the makers webpage. Not bad. The sideskirts are pretty good. The rear is more aerodynamic than anything else I've seen since it doesn't hang low. Ooh! Projectors! How do you like them bad boys?

HondaChic 07-21-2002 08:47 PM

damn girl, looks sweet!!...didn't really like that kit til' now. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
edit: get a night shot of those neons [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

PlatnumBomb 07-21-2002 09:18 PM

I hate you!!! J/K kiddo...I'm sooo jealous...

TOOLOWCIVIC 07-21-2002 09:42 PM

That's one sweet ride. I've never seen that bodykit on a 7thgen till now. Looks clean.

lilbluecivic 07-21-2002 10:11 PM

where can i find this kit on the web (painted) ?

SimplySLB 07-21-2002 10:34 PM

[hr]Originally posted by: PlatnumBomb
I hate you!!! J/K kiddo...I'm sooo jealous...[hr]
Dude--I have been trying to talk to ya so I could fill you in on all my stuff. But you are ALWAYS at work!

Lemme see, who else! HondaChic--you wanna see the underbodies right? I am still waiting for one more thing to finish that all up. I'll put them up when I can!

Thanks for the compliments people! I am the only person on the East Coast with this kit right now--according to the company. And believe me, it was a pain to get, but well worth it! The only place you can get this kit is from Ultra Trim and their website is here. Hope that helps!

PlatnumBomb 07-21-2002 10:37 PM

what was the price shipped and painted to your door?

Hawk 07-22-2002 12:49 AM

wow last time i saw that car there was practically nuthin done to it, you've been busy i see. looks good, nice job:tup:

RevHigh 07-22-2002 01:30 AM

Seeing your ride makes me regret not getting white rims on my white car. Looks sooo nice!

form3hide 07-22-2002 01:48 AM

First of all... She's bs-ing all of you... its my car, geez! [/jealousy]

CivicPunker17 07-22-2002 01:49 AM

lookin hot steph! im likin it a lot, i just gotta see it again in person...and were definetly doing your white and pink interior once we plan it all out!

plastic 07-22-2002 03:31 AM

two words- hot and.. HOT :) nice shot of those angel eyes. can i have your permission to get em as well? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

Seven07 07-22-2002 08:58 AM

Looks cool and clean

civicdeveloper 07-22-2002 09:02 AM

yo steph-
looks awesome! keep it up. what kind of neons did you get? I have mine all attached, but I can't figure out the best spot to mount the transformer. Anyway, can't wait to see it on Saturday.

taz757 07-22-2002 09:38 AM

Damn you! You had to go and beat me to the punch on getting my white coupe all done out! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

Very nice. I'm definately loving the kit. The rear looks almost like an OEM/Type-R lip. Very clean. The sides are nice too. The front is kinda goofy looking though with that little 'mini-smile' thing going on under the bumper. Other than that little 'blemish', it's a sweet kit.

I'm defintely liking the projectors too. They're pretty sweet looking. I'm not going to spend that much money on headlights, so I'll just clear them. I think it looks just as slick.

Nice rims. White-on-white is really sweet. I've actually got my eye on a set of Tenzo-R Passion-5's in white with a blue center cap. After seeing your rims, I'm definately going to have to get a set now. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

Overall, clean ride. I'm damned jealous if you can't already tell. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

SimplySLB 07-22-2002 05:31 PM

[hr]Originally posted by: form3hide
First of all... She's bs-ing all of you... its my car, geez! [/jealousy][hr]
As you can all tell, he is SOOOO jealous of my car. Ha--too bad for you. Maybe if you were a little bit nicer to me.....

Dan--dude, we definitely have to get working on a plan for the leather. I am about to order a bunch more stuff this week!

Plastic--Sure, go ahead and get the angel eyes. They are really cool and not too many people have them on 7thgen's yet. I hooked my rings up to the parking lights, so when I click my lock/unlock button, they blink....it's AWESOME. My friend's and I are probably gonna break the button soon, we keep pushing it!:) "Dude, do it again!"

Taz--I know what you are saying about the front and the smile-thingy. Some people don't like it, but I do because I think it's cute...hahaha, like me! I'm not all about agressiveness and that flashy stuff. The kit fits me perfectly! Otherwise, thanks for the compliments and white rims look SO DAMN GOOD one white cars! Go for it!

Hmm, what else? Ok, since people really wanna know. The kit was $1080, painted. That's with the spoiler that I didn't put on my car. (Anyone wanna buy it?) Shipping wasn't so bad. It was $186 and it came in ONE DAY! That's it for now.....

lilbluecivic 07-22-2002 07:58 PM

can you post some better pics of the projecters with the "angel eyes" on ?

taz757 07-23-2002 10:17 AM

[hr]Originally posted by: SimplySLB
Taz--I know what you are saying about the front and the smile-thingy. Some people don't like it, but I do because I think it's cute...hahaha, like me! I'm not all about agressiveness and that flashy stuff. The kit fits me perfectly! Otherwise, thanks for the compliments and white rims look SO DAMN GOOD one white cars! Go for it!
[hr]
I'm looking at getting either the full Kaminari kit, full Xenon kit, Kaminari front and sides along with the Xenon rear, or Kaminari front and Xenon sides and rear.

Actually, after looking at it, I think I'm going with a Grillcraft lower grill, Kaminari front and sides and a Xenon rear. I think that combo on a white car will look sick.

I'm stuck between two different rims - Tenzo-R Passion-5s or Tenzo-R RS-5s. I saw the Mean-6s in person and I didn't like them. They look nothing like they do on the website. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] I'm leaning more towards the Passion-5s w/a blue center cap. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

SimplySLB 07-25-2002 12:18 AM

[hr]Originally posted by: lilbluecivic
can you post some better pics of the projecters with the "angel eyes" on ?[hr]
I'll try and take some more tomorrow night and then post them for ya.

blackasnight2001 07-25-2002 04:20 PM

very nice, makes me wish mine was white, never heard of the honda xs kit though, is it new???

WorldsSlowestEm2 07-26-2002 12:12 PM

Nice, i havent seen a white civic with the XS kit on it yet, it looks really good

Hefe 07-26-2002 10:44 PM

Looks pretty good.... I'm not a fan of that front bumper though.... IMO