Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS: THIS POST IS A MUST READ, A ONCE AND FOR ALL FOR EVERYONE ON THIS SITE THAT H (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/42124-attention-all-members-post-must-read-once-all-everyone-site-h.html)

2k2civicballer 06-23-2002 11:17 PM

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS: THIS POST IS A MUST READ, A ONC AND FOR ALL FOR EVERYONE ON THIS SITE THAT HA

Ok ...

the baller is no more important than any other member on this site, but its time i stood up and made a post to solve a bunch of questions and knock downs...

http://www.7thgencivic.com/old_attac...ecalkit3%2EJPG
http://www.7thgencivic.com/old_attac...ecalkit1%2EJPG

1. My HUGE outrageous, ricey, ugly, not belonging to my car Spoiler......
I agree its too big. But im not gonna take it off for awhile cuz i like it and frankly thast all that matters. Everyone on this site has their own opinion, so i dont care if you knock my spoiler...But atleast understand how it works.....
Its adjustable, and wind activated......meaning when the wind picks up, the wing moves and it looks like any normal wing.....its a functional wing. it only looks goofy when the car is standing stil, get it? got it! Good!
-- Please dont get mad this is just an informative post [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

I dont mind when you talk bad about the wing, just understand how it functions =)

Also my carbon fiber hood IS blue, you just cant see it unless your in sunlight cuz a bunch of people told me to get a blue one

2. I ordered my decal kit from modernimage.net. It is decal kit #101, and it cost me 195.00 plus shipping. High quality shieeeeet. They are the best and i mean that because i do big business with them. I had it applied or installed for 70$, but they would do it for 50$ but hes my friend so i gave him a bonus. The decal will last forever, guaranteed. Just like the decals they put on boats that live in the water and never peel off. Guaranteed not to fade, etc. I am having it clear coated becasue i get it done for free.....AKA sponsorship..... But anyways.

3. I love this site and everyone on it, so keep up the good work you guys are all great!

Cheers,
the BALLER

EVEN THOUGH THIS TALKS ABOUT MY CAR, PLEASE MODERATORS DO NOT MOVE THIS POST I WANT IT READ BY ALL

ricerocket 06-23-2002 11:26 PM

umm..hae u been gettin lots of pm's from hater's? cause i always thought your ride was nice..u had so much done so fast...[IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]:tup:

SugarRay 06-23-2002 11:29 PM

Yeah, whats up? Alot of PM/E-mail haters?

Because wasn't this discussed throughly in the Member's Ride section?

Ray

Blk4blk2K1 06-23-2002 11:29 PM

The wing "aint my bag baby", but I'm diggin the whole set-up.

Nice job... Can you get a front shot of the car?

Hedonism 06-23-2002 11:30 PM

i want that body kit!!!

Russps 06-23-2002 11:31 PM

I won't make any comments about the spoiler, I've made them in the past (but I never flamed you, I just stated some opinions). I will say that you have one of the nicest looking cars on the site. I wish I had the money to drop on my car, but that just isn't gonna happen.
(Downforce on a front wheel drive car...whats the point? never mind, I said I wouldn't get started).

pimpdakota 06-23-2002 11:31 PM

I enjoy you and your car! You are a great person! And you car has many cool features aout it! But I dont think it deserves it own thread about why people dont like it! I dont think that you even need to explain your self in this manner! There are 4000 members and just as many civics! Just because 100 people dont like your car, doesnt mean the other 3900 dont! Get it? I mean i hate your wing! It doesnt serve a specific purpose on your car other than "YOU THINK ITS COOL"! And that is your right as an american! Freedom! Thats what its about! So who gives a rip what other people think of your car! They dont have to look at it in their driveway! And niether do I! So be yourself and keep up the good work! Dakota

HippyCivicEX012 06-23-2002 11:35 PM

The wing isnt my style, but it is also ur ride

2k2civicballer 06-23-2002 11:39 PM

Im not any more important than anyone else, but in 2 days this thread will be on like page 3 and it wont matter. Im just sick of all the PM's like 20000000 of them asking me dumb Q's that ive already answered. and its hard to keep up with so many everyday

nbpEMCivic 06-23-2002 11:46 PM

Basically what Pimpdakota said..."But I dont think it deserves it own thread about why people dont like it!".

C1V1CSiR 06-23-2002 11:47 PM

i was wondering about your spoiler, but i would never knock it... not that i pm'd you, i really like your decals man...

andypanda 06-23-2002 11:49 PM

imo i like cars that look clean no stickers no fancy wing and definitely no altezza style taillights (played out)
Like MooCow's his sh*t is nice Clean as hell he's got Volks GTP rims CRAZY
thats just my opinion

QCKSILVR 06-23-2002 11:50 PM

It's not my cup of tea and it would probably catch my attention from a cop's perspective, but hey, it's your car and you can do whatever you please with it [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

AzNmiKex215 06-24-2002 12:00 AM

i like your car baller... i think its kool.. its a role model for mines.. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG] i might actually get a simliar decal in white. i have eternal blue pearl AUTO.. hehe Auto tranny unite!! damn and your CF is actually blue? where did u get it? i want i want..

much props to yoo

netcbc 06-24-2002 12:07 AM

Your car is sweet IMO, and you did great business with me on the HID's, still need a little help with them though

sadboy916 06-24-2002 12:32 AM

your vic is one of the best one this site dont trip over some haters

EXCivic2k2 06-24-2002 12:38 AM

your cars awesome its kind of what i want to do to mine, at least in body style wise.

Zaskar2k1 06-24-2002 12:45 AM

i like the decals alot and i like the car...it is ur car...[ur car

Grey 06-24-2002 12:47 AM

Really? You get a ton of PM's from people? How many? I think they might all be newbies. After this thread dies out you'll still get a ton of PM's from newbies I bet.

LOWBOY 06-24-2002 12:48 AM

Im sorry, but this was completely useless. Did you put any thought into why you posted this. Your car isnt that special. There are other civ's on this site that are better looking. :tdown:

VNlilMAN 06-24-2002 12:50 AM

just like you said, you are no more important then anyone else n i too feel that you dont deserve your own thread... only if i was a mod here i would lock, hopefully another mod will do this...

Duckor 06-24-2002 01:01 AM

i give you major props on the car.
more stuff done to it than most of this site.
just because it isnt what i'd do doesnt mean its not well done.

SugarRay 06-24-2002 01:03 AM

Yeah, this thread is completely useless. Again, wasn't this discussed in the other threads in the Member's Ride secton.

Ray

CivicPro01 06-24-2002 01:11 AM

Hey 2k2civicballer, your car looks good especially with the kit. hows the ride on the prokits and can you get a close up pic on your fenderwheel. Thanks

BlueFlame 06-24-2002 01:40 AM

All i know is your car looks better than mine (for now), and while it's not what I would do, that's the whole point. If you're going to change the look of your car, don't do what everyone else does, that's just dumb. So I commend you on being different, and I think the wing looks alright. A little odd when it's parked, but otherwise the car looks nice. Nice job, keep up the good work.

And stop hating on the baller civic!

Cheers! [IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]

VTECTypeR 06-24-2002 02:23 AM

I thought your ride was really nice. Nice Decals also.

Pedrito 06-24-2002 02:26 AM

your ride is phat put that thing in a show!

BlackSI 06-24-2002 02:28 AM

nice ride, dont see anything wrong with it![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]

mosdef 06-24-2002 02:50 AM

you must have been mighty strung up over all the "hating" you get for you to resort writing this thread titled in all caps. but like others have said.. wasnt all of this discussed in the recent past. in my opinion, i dont think you need to explain sh*t to anyone. i understand that it probably gets annoying w/ all the "get rid of ricey wing" comments but damn.. who cares what anyone one else thinks. keep doing whatever makes you happy. and for the record... i think your car looks fine....
-thumbs up bro.

Voiceofid 06-24-2002 02:59 AM

if you need the sig updated, drop me a line