Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   Tell me what you think... (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/308224-tell-me-what-you-think.html)

IMSHANE 05-29-2008 01:24 AM

Tell me what you think...

4 Attachment(s)
This is my dads new car and my EM2 behind it. Tell me what you think of either or them. I have more pictures and can easily take more if anyone wants to see more of either car.

kcari 05-29-2008 01:25 AM

Re: Tell me what you think...

ask your dad if he wants to trade you!!
hahahaha love the matching blue colors, but love the mugen si just a little bit more

WgnrNick 05-29-2008 01:31 AM

Both cars look good from what pics you have up. I'm loving the mugen though, obviously, lol. I wish my dad had one but he just has an 06 ex.

Wagner :shake:

Unevolved 05-29-2008 01:36 AM

Not sure I'd buy a Mugen, if it was me. I understand the novelty of having a "Mugen" car, but for the money, you could build a better car yourself.

And I don't like those rims on the EM2.

Hey, you asked what I thought... :lol:

IMSHANE 05-29-2008 08:46 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Thanks for the comments. Everyone has their own opinion. Added more pictures.
=)

drunkenmagnum 05-29-2008 08:50 AM

your dad has a nice car. you ever drive it?

DeX 05-29-2008 09:36 AM

1. I don't like the Mugen front bumper, looks too high.
2. I think the Mugen grill should be painted.
3. I don't like the wheels on your dad's car.
4. I wish my dad had that kind of taste in cars!
5. I like your spoiler.
6. Not much else done to your car to comment on. Just the fact that there's a lot of little cheap modifications that you could do to really make it yours.
7. You should steal your dad's engine when he's sleeping and then let his insurance company pay for the loss! Just tell him you found the extra D17 on the side of the road...

DsevenEm2 05-29-2008 09:54 AM

um ok.. i like the cars and all but I think my computer screen has smudge on it or my eyes are broken but.. that lip kit on the Mugen looks awfully off-color. Does the mugen edition come with that exact kit or did you guys replace it.. it just looks darker than the rest of the body to me

TRIZ 05-29-2008 11:40 AM

You should be careful about what pictures you post of your dads car. Mugen si's are notorious for getting stripped and jacked.

see what i mean: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/garag...tolen-pix.html

IMSHANE 05-29-2008 12:02 PM

Good advice Triz. Hopefully that won't ever happen, but my dad's got full coverage so it should cover it if an event like that occurs.

DsevenEm2: They come from factory like that, but in those pictures the body kit has that plastic protector on it and the rest of the car doesn't yet. The dealer had to order it in. And the cars were dirty from the rain that weekend. That might have contributed...

gearbox 05-29-2008 03:28 PM

hmm hopefully you have some good security for that mugen.

jamis33 05-29-2008 04:42 PM

both cars are very nice. Steal the engine outta ur dads car and put it in urs. I wish my dad was into imports but hes all about american muscle lol

IMSHANE 05-31-2008 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by gearbox (Post 4321274)
hmm hopefully you have some good security for that mugen.

Yeah he does. Three different ones actually. haha

Eyger 05-31-2008 01:47 AM

Mmm, I-vtec..... Cool mugen edition...

513steve 05-31-2008 04:54 PM

Cool Mugen, Im going to Honda tomorrow to look at one, gotta get rid of my truck!