Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   My 8th Gen HKS Police Civic Project !!! (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/301889-my-8th-gen-hks-police-civic-project.html)

junior h.m 11-10-2007 10:30 PM

Re: My 8th Gen HKS Police Civic Project !!!

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

rice i think people forgot the meaning of nice...
if its a show car yayyy to you if its not sorry dude but wowwwwwwwwwwww...
word to you if your sponsored by all those tho

Emerican 11-10-2007 11:38 PM

mann i need those cop lights haha...

anyone know where you could get those in the states? i doubt any site, so i assume you would have to know some people..

anyway, i like the car, not feeling the spoiler though. other than that looks good, love the police lights haha

Emerican

ultimatetuner10 11-10-2007 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Emerican (Post 4261652)

anyone know where you could get those in the states? i doubt any site, so i assume you would have to know some people..

anyway, i like the car, not feeling the spoiler though. other than that looks good, love the police lights haha

Emerican

They are illegal...you can get them though, online sites have em. Get caught, and its a federal offence that may very well land you in jail

metalviper 11-11-2007 12:15 AM

werent u "done with this thread" lol jm

Originally Posted by Emerican (Post 4261652)

Emerican

i remember i saw a 7thgen that had them on cardomain. if i remember correctly u culdnt even tell they were there!

ultimatetuner10 11-11-2007 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by metalviper (Post 4261658)
werent u "done with this thread" lol jm

i remember i saw a 7thgen that had them on cardomain. if i remember correctly u culdnt even tell they were there!

I was, but I wanted to let him know...god forbid someone tells him its a great idea to drive around flashing everywhere, and he ends up in jail. :lol:

DsevenEm2 11-11-2007 11:44 AM

hes not in this country stupid..

HonCiv02 11-11-2007 12:11 PM

the body kit resembles the one on the mugen RR edition civic...

http://www.rsportscars.com/foto/12/mugenrr07.jpg

So.Ill.EM2 11-11-2007 02:16 PM

god people are so pessimistic on this site, there's a couple of things i don't like on his car, but that'd called INDIVIDUALISM and it's also the reason everyone's car looks different from the next. IMO it looks like he put a lot of work in it and at least it's done tastefully. good work man, and ultimatetuner, STFU.

MrXclusivE 11-11-2007 03:47 PM

I like the strobe lights lol

drew22mader 11-11-2007 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by So.Ill.EM2 (Post 4261781)
god people are so pessimistic on this site, there's a couple of things i don't like on his car, but that'd called INDIVIDUALISM and it's also the reason everyone's car looks different from the next. IMO it looks like he put a lot of work in it and at least it's done tastefully. good work man, and ultimatetuner, STFU.

people can't take the truth and when someone speaks the truth everyone gets offended by it. Don't come on to a forum and show your car if you don't expect someone to critize it or not like the way it looks.

I do not like this civic at all. Cars that are overdone nice i can take. but when stickers and stuff are just thrown on and not planned out and done well i don't like at all. the wheels do not go with the car at all and don't even look nice at all. Just because a car has a lot of work to it doesn't mean it's nice or even worth the work.

So.Ill.EM2 11-13-2007 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by drew22mader (Post 4261825)
people can't take the truth and when someone speaks the truth everyone gets offended by it. Don't come on to a forum and show your car if you don't expect someone to critize it or not like the way it looks.

I do not like this civic at all. Cars that are overdone nice i can take. but when stickers and stuff are just thrown on and not planned out and done well i don't like at all. the wheels do not go with the car at all and don't even look nice at all. Just because a car has a lot of work to it doesn't mean it's nice or even worth the work.

it's not about someone not agreeing with your style choices. i'm all for freedom of choice as well as freedom of speech, but i just wish that this forum was filled with more grace. that's the problem with our community as a whole, if it's not your style, we act like it's a POS. that's why honda owners get such a bad rep.

FGCOUPE 11-13-2007 08:28 PM

i have to kinda agree with So.Ill.EM2 on this one guys!

when i posted my car with chrome rims, even when i used to have decals i got slammed on badtime! constructive advise is one thing but insults to the car and its owner.....bad taste!

+1

spoonEM 11-13-2007 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by So.Ill.EM2 (Post 4262553)
it's not about someone not agreeing with your style choices. i'm all for freedom of choice as well as freedom of speech, but i just wish that this forum was filled with more grace. that's the problem with our community as a whole, if it's not your style, we act like it's a POS. that's why honda owners get such a bad rep.

its like that no matter what forum you go to.

anyways...back on topic.

Not really my taste, but as long as you like the way it looks, then thats all that matters. :tup:

amexicancarguy 11-14-2007 12:49 AM

i like it. would i drive that everywhere, no. but i like it

metalviper 11-14-2007 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by spoonEM (Post 4262560)
its like that no matter what forum you go to.

id have to disagree with you there :)

AmbulanceMonkee 11-14-2007 02:19 AM

Dude, my grandma has arthritis. There's no reason she should have to stand up when she's feeding the ducks. Please return her bench to the park.

Seriously, without the stickers, cheap looking wheels and the wing, it would be a decent looking car. Like drew said, obviously you're serious about making the car look decent, so make the investment, and get some nice wheels. Looking at your mod list, it looks like you have stickers for parts you don't even have on the car. Why??

I'll save Clint the trouble of digging up a pic of my car:
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...y/DSCN3769.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...y/DSCN3793.jpg

As far as the strobes and sirens, why?? What is the fascination with stuff like that?? I do everything I can to avoid lighting up my truck at work. Sirens just annoy me. Why would you want that anywhere near your own car?? For the record, tho, i think in the US, it varies from state to state whether it's illegal to actually install strobes, sirens, etc. or if it's just illegal to turn them on. Either way, what's the point?

speedfoos 11-14-2007 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by AmbulanceMonkee (Post 4262656)

I'll save Clint the trouble of digging up a pic of my car:

:roflmao: :moon: