Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   Guys im finally starting to un ghettofie my civic (LOL) (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/299815-guys-im-finally-starting-un-ghettofie-my-civic-lol.html)

civicfan1203 09-13-2007 07:07 PM

Guys im finally starting to un ghettofie my civic (LOL)

Well today i had an appt at honda to get my oil changed and i decided to do a quick detail on my car so i wouldnt be so imbarresed cause it was filthy and i took all of that blue wire cover out of my engine bay and then i decided i didnt like the look of my system anymore so i took it out wireing and all and the vr3 cd player i still have the green as i cant afford to get my interior trim yet so thats still there i took off my fusion and evolutions sticker.

My near future plans are to just get my interior redone i want to just replace it and have the stock look to it and i want to buy a nice alpine deck and just get some tweeters and some new 6 1/2 all the way around i want to find some that will have a good enough bass and treble cause i dont want to put another system in cause i feel a better performance now that i dont have the extra 50 pounds and i want to get some black rims with a silver lip or polished allum what ever its called lol and do just some basic bolt ons as in the air intake and exuast and get clear head lights and some new tails ive decided i didnt want my car to look like a drunk man owned it anymore theres more i wanna do but i know everone hates paragraphs and now punctuation so that is it for now sorry for such a long paragraph.

but i will deff be selling my system

ciVictoria 09-13-2007 07:12 PM

Re: Guys im finally starting to un ghettofie my civic (LOL)

Wow, your car was greeen

civicfan1203 09-13-2007 07:24 PM

well the interior trim im sorry if i misspelled anything i was typeing in a hurry

speedricerx 09-13-2007 07:35 PM

good job.. glad the people on this site flamed on your ride so much that u decided to undo all your hardwork.

civicfan1203 09-13-2007 07:40 PM

not only that i just look at it an hate it here lately im gonna do some real stuff now hopefully within the next month or so i can get some rims and tires and get rid of those steelies and hubcaps and then i want to order the clear headlights from passwordjdm unless i find a cheaper set and i want to get an rs grill or something like that and i will keep my tails stock

ryox82 09-13-2007 08:51 PM

Just remember to do what makes you happy. I cannot stress this enough. If what you like goes against the grain of the rest of us, so be it. Its supposed to be a statement about YOU first and foremost.

civicfan1203 09-14-2007 12:45 AM

yeah i know but i am seriously tired of looking ghetto but the people around here like it but then again these people here mostly like rideing big ass wheels lol i want something nice lookings throw some 17s on it and drop it and some other random s@#t i want it to look klean lol

gearbox 09-14-2007 01:06 AM

dont get passwordjdm headlights, they will be backwards for the wrong side of the road and blind everyone. freestylemotorsports.com has all sorts of clear headlight for different year and model for alot cheaper.

DsevenEm2 09-14-2007 11:19 AM

and be sure and remember who ur selling ur oem headlights to for cheap :) hint hint..