Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   Check out my ride: Virgin Pics! (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/299699-check-out-my-ride-virgin-pics.html)

project: EM2k4 09-10-2007 10:33 PM

Check out my ride: Virgin Pics!

Hey wuddup guys, I've been a member here since september of 2004. I don't really talk much, I guess you could say I spend the majority of my time here spying on you guys. LOL! (You know what I mean...) :giggle: Just like most of you, I've learned a lot from this community. You wouldn't believe how many times I come to this site throughout the day, like when i'm bored, doing research, or just looking for some advice from you "smarter" guys. :_please:

This is my 1st time posting pictures of her, and i'm still a noob when it comes to photography so don't be too harsh on me. Anyways, there's still a lot to be done and I am no where even close to completion. This is how she stands as of the moment. Maybe someday I can inspire somebody out there with my car, just like how some of you have inspired me. :tup:

Not to be rude or anything but I already know what I wanna do with her, so you don't have to tell me what I should do next. But I still would like to hear what you guys would do differently. Tell me what you think....

P.S.
I'll put updated ones when I take new pictures, some of the parts i've listed aren't on my car.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...azngurl/01.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...azngurl/02.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...azngurl/03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../100_7663a.jpg
(Without Camber Kit Installed)

Cheers :_beer:
~*Peter*~

Canadian Si 09-10-2007 10:58 PM

Re: Check out my ride: Virgin Pics!

Looks good man ! Nice n clean ! Love the fog lights. I have the same in mine with the yellow bulbs. What do you have in them ! I just ordered another set of Nokya Hyper Yellow since one of mine just exploded :mad:

MMKennedy 09-10-2007 11:10 PM

Nice fogs fo sho!

Str8UpCivic 09-10-2007 11:14 PM

very nice. its clean. i like it a lot.

mani_is_kool 09-10-2007 11:33 PM

Nice n clean man ... What springs are u dropped on ?
I wud say ur only missing a decent tint job. Thats about it !

cinaibur 09-10-2007 11:50 PM

^^ tint for sure. nice job man

DsevenEm2 09-11-2007 12:17 AM

things id do differently: blacked out heads and yellow fogs instead of white.. tint also... and maybe sum HFP sides would b a nice touch...

other than that.. i LOVE IT. those wheels are really nice.. what kind?

miami_em2 09-11-2007 01:06 AM

Love it...clean. IMO a nice simple lip kit. Nothing drastic. But overall looks nice. Keep it up

mrbanhbao 09-11-2007 01:14 AM

Nice..i Like It Too

sl33pyriceboi 09-11-2007 02:07 AM

those are some nice ass rims...what kind are they n wt size

mrtrinh 09-11-2007 03:15 AM

clean car!! way to rep the mag. metallic... i think ive seen your car before, you go to the scc meets?

project: EM2k4 09-12-2007 07:03 PM

Hey wussup guys, sorry for taking so long to get back to you guys, i've been hella busy with work. I'm actually at work right now so it's gonna take me even longer to get back to each and everyone of u. But thanks for all the great feedback, :rofl: imma update y'all as soon as possible with some goodies and my car's status....

project: EM2k4 09-12-2007 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Canadian Si (Post 4238476)
Looks good man ! Nice n clean ! Love the fog lights. I have the same in mine with the yellow bulbs. What do you have in them ! I just ordered another set of Nokya Hyper Yellow since one of mine just exploded :mad:

Hey thanks bro, i'm also using nokya hyper yellows, but I still feel they're not bright enough. I'll probably get some 3500k H.I.D.s whenever I come across a good deal... LOL, Nokya's explode? How bad was it?? Hopefully they didn't damage the fog housing?

project: EM2k4 09-12-2007 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by MMKennedy (Post 4238481)
Nice fogs fo sho!

TYVM, well they better be freakin nice cause they costed $275. Pretty damn expensive from some fogs!

Originally Posted by Str8UpCivic (Post 4238482)
very nice. its clean. i like it a lot.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by mani_is_kool (Post 4238490)
Nice n clean man ... What springs are u dropped on ?
I wud say ur only missing a decent tint job. Thats about it !

TYVM, i'm dropped on progress springs. The newer version of springs, it's the gunmetal ones & not the green ones... I'm not sure if they're any different from the green ones? I've thought about tinting but I dunno, cali cops can be &^%#&! But maybe if I get a D.D. I would...

slowwhitecivic 09-12-2007 11:04 PM

nice ride....i always love that color..

project: EM2k4 09-13-2007 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by cinaibur (Post 4238496)
^^ tint for sure. nice job man

I wish man... but cops make me paranoid.... :susp:

Originally Posted by DsevenEm2 (Post 4238506)
things id do differently: blacked out heads and yellow fogs instead of white.. tint also... and maybe sum HFP sides would b a nice touch... other than that.. i LOVE IT. those wheels are really nice.. what kind?

Hey thanks! The rims are Konig Next. I already got some sides they're just waiting to get prep & painted... I spent a lil too much money on my car this month.... :_doh:

beadebaserr 09-13-2007 10:11 PM

those are the only konig rims i've ever thought looked GOOD on a car. nice man.

i wish i had sidemarkers. they look sweet on there.

genexrocket 09-26-2007 03:09 AM

what size are those rims?

exturbo6 09-26-2007 07:06 AM

car looks good man! what are ur plans?

Mr_Plenty 09-26-2007 08:21 AM

i like how the fogs match the turn signal and side marker with the lights on....siccc

Alpha 5 09-26-2007 09:33 AM

My turn:

I think the side markers should be clear but with yellow bulbs,
The fogs should be yellow with clear bulbs.
A tint is in order, even if it isn't much.
and some window visors.

That is it. The car does look good though...

MarchMadnessisM 09-26-2007 11:50 AM

like everyone else has said get tint, just a lil, and i think u should get clear turn signlas with yellow bulbs, but i disagree with everyone else, keep the clear fogs with yellow lights, makes the lights run together better n keeps it matching, i like it