Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   Mini Photoshoot (I'm not pro though, so don't mind me) (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/295412-mini-photoshoot-im-not-pro-though-so-dont-mind-me.html)

xcrxss 05-30-2007 07:05 PM

Mini Photoshoot (I'm not pro though, so don't mind me)

I got sick of not having pictures of my car on here. I just got it out of the shop about 3 weeks ago so I've been excited and didn't feel like waiting for my friend (who is actually good with a camera) to take some. I'm looking for a drop in the near future, but I don't know due to all the speed bumps and sh!t around here. And I know everyone will probably hate the tails but hey, I like what I like. Opinions wanted though :)

emdude4 05-30-2007 07:10 PM

Re: Mini Photoshoot (I'm not pro though, so don't mind me)

car looks dope a drop would set it off nice, and maybe some tint, your right im not a fan of those tails but like you said you like what you like dont let people tell you what you like.

xcrxss 05-30-2007 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by emdude4 (Post 4196076)
car looks dope a drop would set it off nice, and maybe some tint, your right im not a fan of those tails but like you said you like what you like dont let people tell you what you like.

Yeah, I was looking at a drop in September, whenever I can afford the springs/installation, but I can't go to severe cause this town's roads are horrible. The window tint is a definite, within the next month-month 1/2 but I can only do the backs because I live in New Jersey aka the gayest state for tuning cars :mad: haha, I'm lucky I've gotten away with the no front plate this long. But thanks man.

estebomb_ftw 05-30-2007 07:15 PM

Not bad. Although I say you get oem tails and black them out. Would look cleaner. Then with a drop, it'll look even better.

speedricerx 05-30-2007 10:00 PM

can't remember when my paint looked that fresh.. nice!

buckshizzo 05-30-2007 10:12 PM

car looks sweet bro. It would look even sweeter dropped.

AmbulanceMonkee 05-30-2007 11:34 PM

looks good. it will look even better with a drop, and tint, but you knew that.

xcrxss 05-31-2007 12:53 PM

I haven't looked much into springs and shit, but I can't go with a DRASTIC drop, plus I don't like cars that are like down to the ground.

Any recommendations though? :shrug:
If I even spelled that right.

def01tones 05-31-2007 01:03 PM

eibach pro kit only.5-1' drop. very sutble drop but still would look hot

xcrxss 05-31-2007 01:24 PM

Awesome, thats like the perfect amount I was looking for. I'll have to look around for pricing and stuff.

Thanks!:)