Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   a few pics before the show got going (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/294360-few-pics-before-show-got-going.html)

cato1978 05-05-2007 03:12 PM

a few pics before the show got going

10 Attachment(s)
Well, I managed to snap a few pics before everyone showed up and the show became a big mesh of people, but then I forgot to take pics of some of the cars that showed up later.... Anyhow, here are my car and a couple of my friends' rides in the pics too... Mine's the blue with the carbon fiber on the front. I don't know who the black civ beside me is, beside him is Nolan's 04 Civ, and beside him, his fiance Heather's Scion. (it's also her stereo in one of the pics). The car under the canopy was one of the show case cars. It had a K20 built to all hell in it (sorry for the date in that pic) and is still NA. On the other side of my car you can barely make out Nic's 07 SI in 1 or two of the pics....anyhow...hope you like them....if not, tough shit I guess; you decided to read the thread. ;)

:2pimp:

1sykcivic 05-05-2007 05:41 PM

Re: a few pics before the show got going

atleast the eks and efs look good

TRIZ 05-05-2007 07:21 PM

^ they all look good.

Good job.

sl33pyriceboi 05-05-2007 08:15 PM

man.....u get all those CF parts.......n no drop.....

get drop, then ur ride will be awesomeER

AmbulanceMonkee 05-05-2007 08:48 PM

maybe he does have it dropped, and it's just sitting higher because of all the weight he's saving with the CF parts.

cato1978 05-06-2007 08:34 AM

HAHA...nah, no drop right now.... It's all monster truck. I was thinking maybe I could put some 33" tires on it next week....

I do want to play with the suspension, but I know specifically how I want it to be so I'm not going to do it until I can afford to do it the way I want. We'll see what happens.... If I don't get it together soon maybe I'll just throw a set of springs or something on it in the mean time....

But yes, it does need a drop.

kcsays 05-06-2007 08:57 AM

just get springs and save money for coilovers while ur using springs. thats what i did... but i got lucky with getting coilovers ^_^

did u win anything?

cato1978 05-06-2007 11:53 AM

I kind of want to do airbags so I can play with the height from the inside. That'll be after the paint job.

And, no, I didn't win anything. Got some good responses, and good advice. It was my first try at a show. Most of all it was just good to get out with the team and participate instead of watch. I'll let you know how it does once the paint job is done. ;)

Eyger 05-07-2007 03:02 AM

That's phat.....

Does that civic with the Evo body kit have a two tone paint job? It's kinda hard to tell with the cloudy weather.

cato1978 05-07-2007 07:20 AM

Yeah, it does. It has a dark grey on the bottom, with a blue slightly darker than what comes on the civic, and a white pin strip between the two colors.

Kevbotron 05-07-2007 09:23 AM

looks good.. just not digging those fenders:( and that 2 tone civic's front bumper is pretty grotesque IMO:rolleyes:

05_ CivicJDM 05-07-2007 03:16 PM

Did you guys get to go on the rides also?

DaMadScientist 05-09-2007 10:42 AM

where did you get that CF hood ?

cato1978 05-09-2007 10:59 AM

www.carbon-fiber-hoods.com but you can find them at several online merchants.