Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   Turbo Installed Now Rebuild (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/283386-turbo-installed-now-rebuild.html)

XSRCivic 12-02-2006 05:52 PM

more proof of Crower's garbage...
Andy's new dyno

DUDEitsMATTx 12-03-2006 12:24 AM

dude who cares.. did u not ready what paul wrote? and i bet when pauls shit is done andy will turn around and cop that shit. and if u would stick on topic we talkin about the stageII not III thats a whole diff lvl. and any way im already ova that shit, so bouch yo ugly ass outta here unless u got somethin 2 talk about that has 2 do wit this thred. or if u wanna come 2 FL and get WAXED.. oh shit u live in louisiana u proably dont know what waxed means

DUDEitsMATTx 12-03-2006 12:44 AM

no. alot more ur not gunna get 75whp with the stage II. its a big up grade. like havein a stock srt-4 then goin to the stageII then stageIII. higher the stage the better. more power better revin. and yes the idle is not the same. but it makes the SOHC sound way diff and mean

DUDEitsMATTx 12-03-2006 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by Sujak (Post 4096341)
i don't know what waxed means either...

so how big of difference you think driving with stage 2 cams would be, just rougher idle ?

lol u all up north, non gangsta people lol :sweet:

XSRCivic 12-03-2006 12:16 PM

lol you bout as gangsta as B-Rad from Malibu. "Don't be hatin"

The stage 2 cam doesn't idle as bad as the stage 3, its not as agressive. The stage 3 is a full race cam, so it isn't recommended of street application. That doesnt meen it cant be used for the street just if you like the lopy idle.

Stage 2 can still give you high rev potential and decent power gains. It will still perform much better than using the stock cam.

Also Matt, what do you plan to do about the timing? Adding fuel as a failsafe can only take you so far. If you gonna build a motor like that why go second rate on the engine managment? You obviously don't have money trouble so tell the rents to fork out the $1600 for the AEM EMS and do it right from the get go.

ronaldo9 12-03-2006 02:18 PM

That's my car hehe. But remember thats the N/A stage 2 not the turbo cam.

DUDEitsMATTx 12-03-2006 05:33 PM

XSRCivic: yes i know its better then stock everything is, thats why they make aftermarket stuff. and yes i know all about the PCS and what it does and dont do. the EMS is gunna be come after i get my head work done on my extra head. and that wont be for months, so PCS is fine 4 me. ill sell it 2 sum jit in my area for like how much i payed so i dont care. and also u dont know me ***** so, dont be sayin ohh u as gangsta as b-rad. and if u seen the move u sawl him spray at the end :) hehe thats a funny move

DUDEitsMATTx 12-03-2006 10:23 PM

WOOT 800th post haha

dezod 12-04-2006 11:37 AM

Matt your rods are leaving today. You should see them tomorrow or Wednesday.

AznChinksta 12-04-2006 12:00 PM

yo let me know how it goes im very intreasted myself ^.^

AznChinksta 12-04-2006 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by DUDEitsMATTx (Post 4096018)
haha my shit would ran fine, there is alot of shit u dont know about that happend that only me and chris/paul know so stf^ about the week shit. the reason why paul is makein the cam shaft yeah crower is a great company everyone knows i just droped mad loot on there rods, but they dident take anywhere near the amount of time that paul takes and puts into our D17 motor. he knows every single thing proably shit honda techs dont know. so there for his cam shaft will be around the same price and out perform the crower. this is half the reason why i dident build my head yet, i wanna do all the head at once later on down the road. and this ant my first car/build, kidd so back up. and trust hah there bank account ant gunna run dry. my did is a stock broker & finacncial planner, and my mom does morgage and real estate. so once again :haha: :moon: im a :2pimp:

emmmmmm? how old a are u? bragging about your parants sucess dosent make u look very good......kinda making u look spolied and ur taking everything for granted

i completly agree with u about the crower cams compared to dezods. Crower is great but i dun think they will put as much time as dezod into making the cam. Also i would belive that dezod is more familiar with the d17 (just a hunch not saying its true) ;)

spoonEM 12-04-2006 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by AznChinksta (Post 4097221)
emmmmmm? how old a are u? bragging about your parants sucess dosent make u look very good......kinda making u look spolied and ur taking everything for granted

i completly agree with u about the crower cams compared to dezods. Crower is great but i dun think they will put as much time as dezod into making the cam. Also i would belive that dezod is more familiar with the d17 (just a hunch not saying its true) ;)

i was thinking the same thing. If my parents bank account built my car, I would be embarrassed to post about it. Kids these days....:_doh:

DUDEitsMATTx 12-05-2006 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by dezod (Post 4097205)
Matt your rods are leaving today. You should see them tomorrow or Wednesday.

nice thats what i like 2 hear paul!! my motor will be at my shop 2mrow so if i get the rods 2mrow can u say my car will be runin friday? :)

and 2 u people that say they would not post that there mom and dad payed 4 there stuff ur gay. and u know that if ur parents had $ and said they would help u out and pay for most if it u would. cuz spendin around $5,000 is also for someone who is 18 and dont make like $60,000 a yr. so fuk u all im that my parents love me and want me 2 be happy and have stuff they never were able 2 have or w/e. so i dont lie so im not gunna sit here be like of yeah boy! i payed for everything. sry bitch

01EXGUY 12-05-2006 05:13 AM

sweet kit man, and good job on the install. im currently workin my ass off at work to get the same kit. im workin every day to get the money saved up. after i get my turbo kit im believe it or not gonna sell my sportbike to get my aem ems and fuel system and have it tuned by top speed performance in alpharetta georgia. their tuner is an aem factory trained technician on tuning aem ems's, so if anybody knows how to do it it will be him. anyways good job and hope everything works out for you on the build and you dont have any more problems. peace

DUDEitsMATTx 12-05-2006 12:24 PM

yeah man thx.. gl on urs too.. the ems is nice. well im mad cuz my pistons got deliverd 2day but i was sleepin so i dont have them :( im gunna go2 there store and see if i can get them

jamesbbh 12-05-2006 01:11 PM

proper grammer > you

01EXGUY 12-05-2006 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by DUDEitsMATTx (Post 4097957)
yeah man thx.. gl on urs too.. the ems is nice. well im mad cuz my pistons got deliverd 2day but i was sleepin so i dont have them :( im gunna go2 there store and see if i can get them

yeah, did u get the ball bearing upgrade on your turbo or just the regular journal bearing type? i was thinking about getting the upgrade but i called paul at dezod and he said that for a daily driven street vehicle the regular journal type bearing would be fine. as long as your not putting down gobs of hp, he said the upgrade was not really necessary. so i will probably just get the journal type and save myself 500 bucks

AznChinksta 12-05-2006 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by DUDEitsMATTx (Post 4097788)
nice thats what i like 2 hear paul!! my motor will be at my shop 2mrow so if i get the rods 2mrow can u say my car will be runin friday? :)

and 2 u people that say they would not post that there mom and dad payed 4 there stuff ur gay. and u know that if ur parents had $ and said they would help u out and pay for most if it u would. cuz spendin around $5,000 is also for someone who is 18 and dont make like $60,000 a yr. so fuk u all im that my parents love me and want me 2 be happy and have stuff they never were able 2 have or w/e. so i dont lie so im not gunna sit here be like of yeah boy! i payed for everything. sry bitch

rofl my mom and dady do not pay for my stuff. I got a roof over my head and i dun pay bills is enough for me. I DUNT CARE if ur spoiled or not, i consider myself spoiled for not having to leave the house and go on my own. Just dont go around bragging about it cuz thats how people get robbed and whatnot. come around my neighborhood and say that, theyll shank yo ass and steal all ur belongings....bitch (thats for calling me a bitch from ur pervious post) bitch.

modoman 12-05-2006 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by DUDEitsMATTx (Post 4097788)

:roflmao: so true

DUDEitsMATTx 12-05-2006 11:31 PM

I'm ghetto and don't know how to talk.

DUDEitsMATTx 12-05-2006 11:31 PM

me and my bois is also fly high!! Balllinnnnnnnnn

ian01ex 12-06-2006 12:27 AM

Wow, this thread was cool at first.

DUDEitsMATTx 12-06-2006 01:57 AM

yeah till people started runin there mouth.. but new news... my rods are gettin re-deliverd 2 me 2mrow "wed" so ill take them 2 the shop 2mrow. so they can put them and the pistons in then the motor. so if it gets done fast friday, if not them sometime next week. i hope fri next week is the longest it will take

tuningmycivic 12-06-2006 03:16 AM

make sure they check the head and block for warping this time. i'd hate to see you only drive it around for a couple days again. and try to get some vids too.

G/L

Spunnout 12-06-2006 10:21 AM

Learn to be humble. You have some really nice stuff, but that doesn't mean anything. You aren't better than anyone else on this site or in this world. Don't bother replying I wont be reading anymore of your arrogance.

AznChinksta 12-06-2006 10:38 AM

aznchinksta: oh i bet i will. bitch im from the streets, that all i do. yeah i slang and i make $ and i work a real job. and i live with my parents. if my car insurance was not $500 a month i would be on my own. and im not braggin, i only started really sayin what they do and shit cuz u fags are all like ohhh i would not tell people my mom and dad payed for it. but people asked and i told. like i said b4 i dont lie. im not gunna be like i did when i dident. & lauderhill ant shit 2 where i used 2 stay and where i hangout around now days. i know mad *****s in ft.lauderdale ur shit is soft bitch. fukn chink.

WHAT THE **** U CALL ME WHITE BOY come here and ill smack that smirck off ur ****ing white face u bitch ass mother****er, i dun care if u cuss at me i dun care if u make fun of me, callingme a chink, WTF ill beat ur ass down, u talk alot of shit u best not hope i see u in a meet or anything, if i do u best not tell me cuz i WILL beat the shit out of u, called the wrong person a chink u ****ing ass

familycar 12-06-2006 11:15 AM

wow i cant believe how this site has gone down hill. just as i thought we have internet thugs using racial slurrs and threatening people behind their pc. grow up guys. this isnt the streets and it doesnt sound like either of you are truly from there. this isnt a place to come and try to seem tough. its the internet man who the f cares who anyone is that is across the US. dont get your pannies in a bunch over an interent comment. showing your emotions on the internet is retarted. who cares what someone you dont know says

spoonEM 12-06-2006 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by familycar (Post 4098580)
wow i cant believe how this site has gone down hill. just as i thought we have internet thugs using racial slurrs and threatening people behind their pc. grow up guys. this isnt the streets and it doesnt sound like either of you are truly from there. this isnt a place to come and try to seem tough. its the internet man who the f cares who anyone is that is across the US. dont get your pannies in a bunch over an interent comment. showing your emotions on the internet is retarted. who cares what someone you dont know says

true that.

im just personally tired of reading about threads where mommy and daddy pay for everything and then these kids go around talking shit. I worked hard to make my car what it is today, and I take pride in it because everything ive done to it was MY hard earned money.