Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   someone tried breaking into my car 6am this morning... (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/276924-someone-tried-breaking-into-my-car-6am-morning.html)

varner88 08-31-2006 09:03 AM

someone tried breaking into my car 6am this morning...

so this morning i wake up around 6:25 and i heard my alarm going off like crazy so i ran downstairs and notice my door is open in my car some how whoever was ****ing with my shit got my lock opened..

now i now if the alarm was going off my door was locked forsure because when the alarm arms itself it locks the door.

ok anyway when i look at my stuff i go to lock my door with my remote lock and the lock itself is now broken, and wont even lock manualy unless i use the key itself and turn it hard.

ahh this sucks , anyone know how to fix the electronic part of the lock?

Anathema 08-31-2006 09:08 AM

That blows! I'm sorry to hear, did they get away with anything? Aside from the lock was there any other physical damage?

Hopefully someone will be able to help you fix that lock.

dajackal 08-31-2006 09:09 AM

sorry to hear that bro. about the lock, i would strongly suggest to replace everything and get a new one for your car bro.

Anathema 08-31-2006 09:11 AM

Don't you have to replace all the locks and the ignition if you do that tho? Since they all use the same key.

HondaKorn 08-31-2006 09:12 AM

as long as they didn't get the work equip's......

varner88 08-31-2006 09:14 AM

ha ya well people r dumb around here an think work equips sick because there 15's suck..

the lock itself isnt broken like the part where u put the key in. they must have used a slim jim and broke the mechanisms inside the door itself.

and no they didnt get nun they must of ran when the alarm came on, my ipod was sitting right by the shifter

dajackal 08-31-2006 09:15 AM

for sure it's gonna be a pain in the pocket but better to be safe than be sorry later.

varner88 08-31-2006 09:17 AM

well im actually thinking about trading the car for something not so low that i can actually pull in my driveway.. my poor baby has to be parked in the road

dajackal 08-31-2006 09:19 AM

ouch...people now a days are so desperate...dont they understand that we work our ass just to make our cars looking good...all the hard work....damn

varner88 08-31-2006 09:23 AM

there punk ass kids whos parents treat them like shit because there **** ups and into drugs so they dont buy them shit cuz they dont deserve shit, so when something nice comes along they have to ruin it. just because i am a good kid and pay for my shit doesnt mean i should have to pay cuz they ****ed up in life.

ashtonp 08-31-2006 09:26 AM

I wouldnt leave the ipod next to the shifter next time, thats fuel to the fire when your parked on the road.

flipmoderacer02 08-31-2006 09:26 AM

that sucks man

HondaKorn 08-31-2006 09:33 AM

get a gun license and pull an all niter.....

adishman 08-31-2006 09:39 AM

shity bro... had some ******* try to jack me like 2 weeks ago.Thay busted my side rear windoe and than thay split.. coust me $345 for glass. I dont think thay saw the alarm l.e.d. but thay did not get my $1000 system.. but got all naber...f***ing B**** a**es

exturbo6 08-31-2006 09:45 AM

dam bro, sorry to hear!

well if you do get a car that u can pull into your driveway...ill take the wheels!

varner88 08-31-2006 10:30 AM

ill let you guys know by the end of the day lol..

RHCP0801 08-31-2006 12:02 PM

what kind of alarm do you have?

Endemic 08-31-2006 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by HondaKorn
as long as they didn't get the work equip's......

yeah good thing haha..

Mr_Plenty 08-31-2006 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by ashtonp
I wouldnt leave the ipod next to the shifter next time, thats fuel to the fire when your parked on the road.

yea thats one thing that many of my friends had to learn the hard way "never tempt theives" dont leave your backseat down showing your amps n subs n so forth, dont leave the face for your headunit in, n definately dont leave the ipod sittin there next to the shifter that kinda shyt tempts theives n kinda just tempts regular people 2 do dumb shyt.

varner88 08-31-2006 06:10 PM

yea yea i know now.. but ive lived here for sumwhat 8 years in this area itself and 10 years locally around here and its a nice devolopment.. its jus i moved into my new house about 20 blocks away from my old house where i could leave 100 bux outside and no one would take it and now my new house, not only did my car get broken into but i forgot to mention sumone stole my moms and my stepsisters bike and sum lawn furniture shit.. ****ing lame broke ass poeple

mishqua 08-31-2006 06:27 PM

If they just used a slimjim then it may not be as bad as you think damage wise. Sounds like they just knocked the elbows off the rod. You could fix this in 20min if you want to. If u do let me know, I used to be a locksmith its real easy.

pon55 08-31-2006 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by mishqua
If they just used a slimjim then it may not be as bad as you think damage wise. Sounds like they just knocked the elbows off the rod. You could fix this in 20min if you want to. If u do let me know, I used to be a locksmith its real easy.

:tup: usually an easy fix.

varner88 08-31-2006 06:43 PM

yea i just remember that its easy to get to the lock.. lol

the lock works manually none of the electric function works the pass door lock works but driver side door doesnt wanna you press the lock button on the remote or on the inside of the car.. but it locks manually with the key..?? im gonna take the door panel off tomarrow morning

exturbo6 09-01-2006 06:39 AM

dam rednecks down in south jersey.lol

lawn furnture.lol broke asses.

varner88 09-01-2006 02:42 PM

lol

actually there all **** who moved from either Ny or north jersey who live here.. its there punk ass kids.

HondaKorn 09-01-2006 02:50 PM

just start acting crazy around the neighbors.....like one day when everyone is outside, rub baby powder on under ur nose, run outside in ur boxers w/ a knife screaming quotes about scientology, then cut ur forearm with the knife and rub the blood on ur chest, and politely walk back inside. I bet no one will ever mess with you again......

varner88 09-01-2006 03:15 PM

uh..

+rep for not understanding how the fuuck that will work lol

HondaKorn 09-01-2006 03:18 PM

see if they think uf absolutley insane, they won't bother with you.....another trick: Have wierd things delivered to your neighbors accidentally and then pick them up covered in blood and jack daniels.....things like lamb's blood or placenta.....I wouldnt bother someone that had that kind o sh!t delivered to them.....worked for me ;-)

varner88 09-01-2006 03:27 PM

lol but its not my neighbors its lil kids who roam the town at night.

HondaKorn 09-01-2006 03:38 PM

then find out where they live and order stuff from placenta.com or placenta-recipies.org and have it shipped to their homes on accident. I luv terrorizing children......when my little bro's friends started messing with my ride, I had a bumper sticker made that said "I don't stop 4 kids!!" and cut my arm with a knife and drank the blood in front of them.......they dont bother me any more.....