Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   i got jacked!!!... w/pics (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/269998-i-got-jacked-w-pics.html)

usafcushman 07-12-2006 09:22 AM

i got jacked!!!... w/pics

this is also in the Texas forum, but i'm posting here as well, just in case....

alright, i haven't posted in these forums in quite a while, but some of you may remember me... i had a thread a few months ago about paying off my car that turned into a 30 page, 446 response thread lol...

anyway, here's the short version of the story: i get up to go to work this morning, and my rims and tires are gone, and my car's on blocks... and as luck would have it (bad luck, in this case), the front left block collapsed and fvcked up my bumper...

ALL 16 LUG NUTS were locking spline-drive lug nuts, and I don't even have the damn key to them...

the rims are 18" Konig Unknowns, and the tires are BFGoodrich G-Force KDW T/As... i imagine there's some pretty bad wear on the rears from the negative camber induced by the Neuspeed Race drop, so if you see them around, shoot the motherfvcker that has them... i'll bail you out of jail, don't worry...

i was just wondering if anyone in/near San Antonio would happen to have a set of stock rims and tires that i could possibly use... it would be awesome if i could keep them, since i donated mine to someone else that got robbed a few months ago, but even if i can just borrow them for a week or two, that would help... please let me know something asap... thanks...

here's a couple pics to show the damage...

before...
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...153_8_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...153_4_full.jpg

now...
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...153_5_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...153_7_full.jpg

Canadian Si 07-12-2006 09:27 AM

Man that sucks !! Sorry dude ! Atleast it was just your wheels !

RHCP0801 07-12-2006 09:33 AM

wow man that sucks.....good luck with finding those bastards

stinkypie 07-12-2006 09:35 AM

Needs a drop.

Nyte 07-12-2006 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by stinkypie
Needs a drop.

:roflmao:

but yeah man that sucks. and from it seems in the last pic is that they bent the bumper.

exturbo6 07-12-2006 09:39 AM

Needs a drop.

:roflmao:

dam man. sorry to hear, i hope you get those poeple and hang them by there balls.

kismylx 07-12-2006 09:58 AM

:mad: that sucks man big time did you not have any wheel locks on your rims or aleast the oem honda one's or any kind of alarm system in your car that you didn't hear at night.

Valdeezy 07-12-2006 10:34 AM

man that sucks those rims are similar to what I have now. I hoe U find something to ride on.

drew22mader 07-12-2006 10:38 AM

Needs a drop.

Why even make a comment like that? How would you like your car to get jacked like that, and have some idiot say stupid shit to you.

USACushman, it's been awhile since we talked last and it sucks to hear this from you. Full coverage insurance? Or since you paid it off did you drop it to liability? Let me know what goes on.

soldierboi 07-12-2006 10:38 AM

sorry to hear that man...
i would let u have my set of tires with si wheels but i live away from u ;(
I hope u catch those muther****ers and use their heads to replace those blocks that ur car is sitting on.

ajhdragon 07-12-2006 10:41 AM

damn man that really sucks.

KINGCHILE 07-12-2006 10:46 AM

I still have my stock rims if you want to pay for the shipping, let me know.

stinkypie 07-12-2006 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by drew22mader
Why even make a comment like that? How would you like your car to get jacked like that, and have some idiot say stupid shit to you.

I honestly wouldn't care. I have full coverage insurance for a reason. I even had full coverage on my POS 1989 Ford Econoline that was given to me when I was younger. Things like this are an inconvenience, and even though it may have been in bad taste, I was trying to add a little humor to his situation. Whenever something bad happens to someone, sometimes a joking will make light of the situation and make them feel a little better. This is what I was attempting to do and I'm sorry if I hurt his feelings or made him mad at all.

xtreme26 07-12-2006 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by drew22mader

USACushman, it's been awhile since we talked last and it sucks to hear this from you. Full coverage insurance? Or since you paid it off did you drop it to liability? Let me know what goes on.

it was just a joke :shrug:

anyways, hope u find those mofos asap

RHCP0801 07-12-2006 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by kismylx
:mad: that sucks man big time did you not have any wheel locks on your rims or aleast the oem honda one's or any kind of alarm system in your car that you didn't hear at night.

cant you read, double check his post and see

HondaSaurusLX 07-12-2006 11:08 AM

How fkn lame.. I am not familiar with how popular those wheels are, but keep an eye out on eBay for someone in your area (200 mile radius) selling wheels like yours.. .If someone is dumb enough to steal wheels then they probably aren't smart enough to wait a few months before they put them up for sale.

InanimateCarbonRod 07-12-2006 11:17 AM

bah, that sucks. It looks like you had some 4 spline lugs like the Gorilla lugs I used to have. Everybody has those so they may have had the 'key' to fit them.

I hope you find those jerks and make them pay for what they did. Check craigslist in your area.

02BLKCIVIC 07-12-2006 11:34 AM

O my goodness!!!

I didnt think it was bad til I saw the last pic

so so sad! Im sorry bro!!!

Best wishes!!!

cubanmike26 07-12-2006 11:47 AM

Sucks big time not to have a garage. They do that shit by here a lot, it's a good thing I keep my ride in front of the house. But then again, it's not guaranteed they won't try it.

Hope you get some nice rims soon.

TheSmuggler 07-12-2006 11:58 AM

Wow, I thought this crap only happened in the movies

KINGCHILE 07-12-2006 12:04 PM

i think its time to use two different locks now. a good way to avoid this is curbing your rims a lil. i did and no one wants mine now

drew22mader 07-12-2006 12:07 PM

I honestly wouldn't care. I have full coverage insurance for a reason. I even had full coverage on my POS 1989 Ford Econoline that was given to me when I was younger. Things like this are an inconvenience, and even though it may have been in bad taste, I was trying to add a little humor to his situation. Whenever something bad happens to someone, sometimes a joking will make light of the situation and make them feel a little better. This is what I was attempting to do and I'm sorry if I hurt his feelings or made him mad at all.

No, didn't mean to get mad, just kinda pissed me off to see people do this to someones car. Guess i took it out on your post.

Originally Posted by KINGCHILE
i think its time to use two different locks now. a good way to avoid this is curbing your rims a lil. i did and no one wants mine now

Haha, i'll remember that when i get my volks, :lol:

TheSmuggler 07-12-2006 12:09 PM

^^noob

usafcushman 07-12-2006 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by cubanmike26
Sucks big time not to have a garage. They do that shit by here a lot, it's a good thing I keep my ride in front of the house. But then again, it's not guaranteed they won't try it.

know what sucks even worse?... having a garage and not being able to use it... i'm in the middle of a 'glass project for a friend's RSX-S, so there's currently no room for the car in the garage...

i just stepped outside to snap a pic and give a different perspective... that big 2-car garage is mine, and it's directly attached to my apartment...

and as you can see in the other pics, my complex is right next to a major road here in S.A... but sometime between midnight and 6:30 a.m., someone still managed to get all 4 rims and disappear without anyone seeing anything...

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...153_9_full.jpg

i also have an alarm/remote start setup on the car, but i disconnected it so i could take the valet key out of the ignition bypass module (so my roommate could bring my car back from the airport)...

i'll be checking eBay, craigslist, etc and if i find my stuff...... well, that'll be a different thread... keep an eye out for "i got jacked, but i shot the b!tch that did it"...

and Drew, i have just liability... my car's not even registered, so i keep the minimum on it just for the rare occasion that i do drive it since it's paid off...

so a bunch of $hit had to come together just right for them to be able to pull this off... guess they got lucky... they won't be so lucky when me and my amigo Mr. 45 find them...

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...53_10_full.jpg

and as far as the "needs a drop" comment is concerned... i thought that $hit was funny lol...

kirks04ex 07-12-2006 12:20 PM

that sucks hardcore

stinkypie 07-12-2006 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by usafcushman
know what sucks even worse?... having a garage and not being able to use it... i'm in the middle of a 'glass project for a friend's RSX-S, so there's currently no room for the car in the garage...

I know what you mean there. I have so much crap in my garage right now(I should really get around to cleaning it I guess). Luckily, I have two neighbors, and both happen to be insomniac cops. I stepped outside at 4am once to see if the newspaper was there yet, and one of the cops was outside with a spotlight planting a tree.

usafcushman 07-12-2006 12:26 PM

I stepped outside at 4am once to see if the newspaper was there yet, and one of the cops was outside with a spotlight planting a tree.

:lol:

that's awesome... i'm gonna go get my truck and park it out there and sleep in it... 2% tint all the way around, they won't see a thing... i'll wait til they get the jacks in place, then i'll just start shooting... i'll have room for 4 more, bring your own gun, we'll chill and have ourselves a midnight gun battle with some random punks... should be fantastic...

simplicated1979 07-12-2006 12:53 PM

damn...I remember when i did a search for konig unkowns on this site a while back ur ride came up. I loved it so much with those rims. Now I can't believe just like that they're gone. I got some demons inside me that I have to console cuz this kinda stuff pisses me off so i can imagine how u feel. My advice will be to just learn from it don't let this stop you from hooking up ur ride again...that way you have the last laugh and come out the winner. those idiot thieves will get what's coming to them...

RHCP0801 07-12-2006 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by usafcushman
i'll wait til they get the jacks in place, then i'll just start shooting

hahahahahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :roflmao: :roflmao:

usafcushman 07-12-2006 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by simplicated1979
damn...I remember when i did a search for konig unkowns on this site a while back ur ride came up. I loved it so much with those rims. Now I can't believe just like that they're gone. I got some demons inside me that I have to console cuz this kinda stuff pisses me off so i can imagine how u feel. My advice will be to just learn from it don't let this stop you from hooking up ur ride again...that way you have the last laugh and come out the winner. those idiot thieves will get what's coming to them...

the only reason that this REALLY pisses me off is because i was just about to sell my car... as a matter of fact, as soon as i made this thread, i checked my e-mail, and there were 2 more offers in my inbox from people that wanted it... i'm still selling it, and if i find the bastards that did this, i'm gonna take my anger over losing an extra $1k out on them... meaning i'll shoot them each 9 times instead of the 8 like i planned before lol...

and don't worry, i'll never have a ride that's not hooked up... rolling stock isn't for me... but i have learned my lesson: car in the garage, alarm activated, and .45 loaded at all times... this $hit will NEVER happen again (wouldn't it be ironic if i went outside and someone stole the rest of my car? haha)...

anyway, thanks for the compliments :sweet: