Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   "Stage 7" 7thgen Car Build!!!!!!!! (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/264913-stage-7-7thgen-car-build.html)

down_ 06-06-2006 10:46 PM

"Stage 7" 7thgen Car Build!!!!!!!!

YOU BUILD MY 7thGEN!!!!!!:clap:

What’s up Guys and Gals now that I have your attention,
Here's the Deal'eo, I've Recently Acquired a New job which has allowed me to Finish my car (03 Ex) :rockon: witch I have recently called "stage 7" due to the fact that the completion of the project consists of 7 stages, last being boost.
Stage 1 is so far complete and I’m moving on to stage 2 witch is the repaint of my OEM from bumper.
Stage 3 (this is were you all come in) is the application of my Lip kit. I’m having trouble deciding so I leave it up to you. I do have some Requirements that must be meet but all in all it’s nothing Huge.
1. IT MUST BE A LIP KIT, No Full Body kits:screwy:
2. IT MUST BE Urethane. ABSOLUTLY NO FIBERGLASS.:screwy:
I'm looking for a CLEAN but Aggressive Look My Car Is Painted SSM so please keep that in mind. Mix and Matching Kits is Fine. But still please keep it Clean Looking
If at all Possible Please Supply Photo's in your posts. The Top 3 Combinations Will be voted on Using the Poll in 3 Weeks and run 1 Week. Then. It’s built. Anyway.. Please give me your opinion because i'm all out of ideas... Ps. I’ve looked into the OEM front lip but don’t like it to much. But I do Like the Skirts. Thanks.. nolan (down_):tup: :_beer:

lxcivic2k1 06-06-2006 10:56 PM

Can't go wrong with kamarari

jester444 06-06-2006 10:57 PM

Go with a Kaminari kit. possibly the best looking kit for the '01-'03 'Vic. You said you wanted clean, that's exactly what's going on with the Kaminari kit. It complements the lines of the car, makes it more agressive but not ricey. I think it's what you want. Pics are at www.kaminari.com

Haha, we posted at almost the exact time... I guess I was still typing mine. Great minds think alike, I guess. Or we're both right.

jester444 06-06-2006 11:01 PM

There's a difference between following and asking for suggestions. Quit hating, hater.

down_ 06-06-2006 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Sujak
stop being a follower thats how the rice stage happened, build it for yourself.

If you've ever read any of my other posts i dont listen to bull S#it comments. Its obvious you went rice since you have Buddy Club writen all over your sig. If i wanted rice i would of gone fiberglass.... Hold you Tounge unless your have a Usefull Opinion.. I dont want this to become a Debate Thread. Thanks.

TransformedBG 06-06-2006 11:20 PM

What did you like Super 7 and decied to change it to Stage 7? Sheesh.

down_ 06-06-2006 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by TransformedBG
What did you like Super 7 and decied to change it to Stage 7? Sheesh.

Actually Its been stage 7 for about 3 months now. (months that i have not been on the forum) like i said "Seven Stage's to the Project". lol your not the only one to put the number 7 in the name of there car project. and i refuse to belive that out of 200+ thousand members you are.

So far. i have 2 Legit Comments to my thread, and 2 B.S Comments..... some people....

01HonderCivic 06-07-2006 01:15 AM

If you want a valid opinion, Don't ask us. It's your car, do what the hell you want. If you still can't decide on your own, then draw out of a hat. Someone on here said it best:

"Asking other people what to buy for your car is like asking people what clothes you should buy and wear"

down_ 06-07-2006 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by Sujak
Really, you can tell i've gone rice even though you havent seen my car... I didn't know you made the standards of rice... Let alone i didn't know getting rims was rice... so that means everyone on this forum is rice to your standards, except yourself because you are asking for assistance in your own project.

And having Buddy Club once isnt writing it all over my sig, so stop getting frustrated with everyone on this site because they wont do the research for you.

Dude. go Post some place else.. your opinion isnt wanted. and sure as hell isnt needed. if you READ the ORIGINAL POST YOU'LL SEE I'VE ALREADY DONE RESEARCH!!!.
IM NOT GETTING "FRUSTRATED WITH EVERYONE BECAUSE THEY WONT DO THE RESEARCH FOR ME"
IM GETTING PISSED BECAUSE SHIT BREAKS LIKE YOU DO NOTHING BUT CRITISIS. AND JUST CANT SIMPLY PoST A DECENT OPINION WITHOUT SMART ASS COMMENTS. I COULD GIVE A LEFT NUT WHAT PEOPLE CONSIDER RICE. AND NO I DONT SET THE "RICE" STANDARD You SAID YOURSELF "QUITE FOLLOWING OTHERS AND BUILD IT YOURSELF" MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK BEFORE YOUR OPEN YOUR MOUTH. BUDDY CLUB ISNT EXACTLY BEING ORIGINAL. EVery ONE AND THERE MOM Owns RICEY ASS fIber glass Kits so im SORRY FOR WANTING THE Opinion Of OTHER MATURE people On This Site To Help Pick a Decent Lip Kit. You have 4 Damn Mods on your Car.. All of wich are nothing but visual Modifications. So dont sit there and preach to me about Following.. its obvious thats the first thing you did. Unlike you My Exterior Mod's come 2nd to Performance mods.
Im So g*d damn sick of 16yr old imature punk ass kids trying to "voice" there opinon when all is does is cause b.s like this to happen.
Thanks for f'ing up ANOTHER! Thread.
Can I have a Mod Delete this Thread Please.. Im Done. Thanks.

TransformedBG 06-07-2006 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by 01hondercivic
If you want a valid opinion, Don't ask us. It's your car, do what the hell you want. If you still can't decide on your own, then draw out of a hat. Someone on here said it best:

"Asking other people what to buy for your car is like asking people what clothes you should buy and wear"

Damb Straight.. I dont ask i just do.. ts not about what others think.. its what you think. I was just baggin on the name cause its pretty damb close to mine.

down_ 06-07-2006 01:24 AM

This Coming From a Guy that Posted A Poll on what color to paint his rims...........................:hithead: :lol: :-bs:
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=256636

01HonderCivic 06-07-2006 01:33 AM

Wow, how'd I know you would say something about that. Funny thing is, I asked for an OPINION, not "PLZ TELL ME WHAT TO PAINT MY RIMS AND I WILL DO IT". Guess what? I still haven't painted my rims, and you know what? I'm not even going to paint them any of the options on there. Because I have a free thinking mind. Excuse me if I wanted to see what people thought would look good on my car, not what they wanted me to buy for it.

down_ 06-07-2006 01:43 AM

damn.. you asked for an opinion?? Really?? i though i did the same.. i mean...there really are only 3 diffrent types of lip kits out there for our car year. 1 of witch is OEM.. that i clearly stated i did not like.. so out of the two remaining. Wings West and Kam, i'm partial to both.. so..... it really didnt F'in matter..... weather i say "im going to do it or not" is based souly on me.. ......... damn... I didnt realize you were the only one on here that could ask an opinon... shit.. maybe next time.. i'll just have you do it..

01HonderCivic 06-07-2006 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by Down_
Stage 3 (this is were you all come in) is the application of my Lip kit. I’m having trouble deciding so I leave it up to you. I do have some Requirements that must be meet but all in all it’s nothing Huge.

Really, so that's asking for an opinion? Because it seems to me that you want other people to decide what you do with your car

down_ 06-07-2006 01:49 AM

im done argueing with you.. you obviously are just here to piss people off.

01HonderCivic 06-07-2006 01:52 AM

Personal Message from Down_ to 01hondercivic

. - 2 Minutes Ago

GO ****ING POST SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!! I DONT GIVE A ****IN SHIT WHAT YOU THINK. SO **** OFF

Yeah, I'm here to piss people off. Totally. Looks like it worked, too

down_ 06-07-2006 01:55 AM

Obviously...

TemjinX2 06-07-2006 02:00 AM

give the guy a break guys. Just post which kit you think is best or nothing at all.

Anyways i think kaminari rear and oem aero kit sides. i'm not sure about the front.

01HonderCivic 06-07-2006 02:00 AM

Well then, since my job is done, You go have fun having other people tell you what to do

down_ 06-07-2006 02:04 AM

Well then, since my job is done, You go have fun having other people tell you what to do

get over yourself.

Originally Posted by Down_

What’s up Guys and Gals now that I have your attention,

...... I’m having trouble deciding

Originally Posted by TemjinX2
give the guy a break guys. Just post which kit you think is best or nothing at all.

Anyways i think kaminari rear and oem aero kit sides. i'm not sure about the front.

i actually photoshop'd that combo w/ the Wings West front end. I actually like the Kam, Rear end And OEM Sids.. Thanks for posting.

01HonderCivic 06-07-2006 02:04 AM

Ouch. You sure I shouldn't get some more people to tell me to do that before I go out and do it?

down_ 06-07-2006 02:08 AM

Ouch. You sure I shouldn't get some more people to tell me to do that before I go out and do it?

LOL keep goin man.. your doin great.

lewal 06-07-2006 03:57 AM

ibtl... let the poor guy ask for opinions... he's just asking for options.

SEN_ONE 06-07-2006 04:17 AM

There is more than 3 lip kits for 01-03 civics.

bOoStEd042dr 06-07-2006 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by TemjinX2

i really didn't think it'd be this hard for someone to get some opinions on different lip kits for his 7g....and it's not like any of us are building it...he's just checking all the options from a large group of people that may or may not have bought the lip kits before.....geez

i'd say rs sides...type r front and wings west rear FTW!

02blackcivic 06-07-2006 09:56 AM

personally im not hating on anyone, the guy is coming out and looking for advice for a clean looking car, not rice...and he wants some help, so everyone please stop your bitching and hating, thats from lik 9th grade man...help the guy out and stop wasting time in his thread...
peace and personally i say kamanari front with oem sides and rear
itl look sexy and clean, what else do u plan on doing to ur car after getting it repainted?

susuking 06-07-2006 10:37 AM

relax relax everyone ... get back on the main subject ... those that don't like . don't post .. we live in america for a reason
and i'd said going with a kaminari is a good choice, but since everyone is having it makes it kinda boring .

02blackcivic 06-07-2006 10:49 AM

^^exactly what i say, everyones freakin out and not helpin this guy at all