Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   04 red civic in the works (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/247650-04-red-civic-works.html)

noxit.r3fk 02-15-2006 03:52 PM

04 red civic in the works

i dicided to take some pics before i went to work just a warning there not very good i rushed on all of them making then come out crappy and blurry ..with that aside tell me what you think..or idea's
<br>
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/noxit/car3.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/noxit/car2.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/noxit/car1.jpg
i'll get better pics soon:rtfm:

GACivic 02-15-2006 04:04 PM

You shoulda left hubcaps on, it looks gayer now.

familycar 02-15-2006 04:10 PM

welcome to the site!
now i will make a comment but please dont take it as rude. first off its a stock civic and your question is what do we think about it. well it looks like every other stock civic out there. what makes your car different that we are supposed to notice?

Ser1N 02-15-2006 04:11 PM

while moving i think the non hubcaps look ok, but at a stop not so =/ im taking my hubs off soon =P Dont look like a stock exhaust =P but i could be wrong.

ragingSPAM 02-15-2006 05:28 PM

that looks like a spare tire in the back...welcome to 7thgen....now drop it, black those headlight housings out, and get some rims haha

Ser1N 02-15-2006 05:29 PM

^^^ yah,,, ur right it does look like a spare in the back :eek:

a4turboss 02-15-2006 05:33 PM

dfgg

LowLife 02-15-2006 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by a4turboss
lame right now you need some rims and a serious lowering job

So it can look like your car? oh wait thats photoshopped... You're a **** let the kid be... did callin his car lame make you feel better?

stroked_monkey 02-15-2006 05:52 PM

we all gotta start somewhere, happy modding

drew22mader 02-15-2006 06:02 PM

Easy people with the comments, everyones car started out the same way and he has to start somewhere. Just a suggestion i would put the caps back on the wheels until you can upgrade them. I nice lowering job with either coilovers or springs will help alot with the appearance, even though it would still be stock. After that some wheels 16-19" would also help out with the overall appearance, after that i think you can brand off and do your own thing. Good to have another 7thgener on here.

people calling other cars lame and gay is kind of stupid, the point of this forum is to help out and encourage others, not come and bash there car and make them not wanna be on here cause they think there is *******s on here. He has a stock car right now, i could see if he had some altezzas in the rear with a huge wing and some chrome 16" wheels and a ghetto body kit Right now his ride is clean. he put the stock hubcaps back on and it will look alot better!

Ser1N 02-15-2006 06:05 PM

^^^^^^ :tup:

Hayz 02-15-2006 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by drew22mader
Easy people with the comments, everyones car started out the same way and he has to start somewhere. Just a suggestion i would put the caps back on the wheels until you can upgrade them. I nice lowering job with either coilovers or springs will help alot with the appearance, even though it would still be stock. After that some wheels 16-19" would also help out with the overall appearance, after that i think you can brand off and do your own thing. Good to have another 7thgener on here.

people calling other cars lame and gay is kind of stupid, the point of this forum is to help out and encourage others, not come and bash there car and make them not wanna be on here cause they think there is *******s on here. He has a stock car right now, i could see if he had some altezzas in the rear with a huge wing and some chrome 16" wheels and a ghetto body kit Right now his ride is clean. he put the stock hubcaps back on and it will look alot better!

thats true but I never posted pics of my stock civic I atleast wait till I had some mods.... :shrug:
and put your hubs back on other than that looks clean

drew22mader 02-15-2006 06:09 PM

That also has something to do about it too ^. when you post pictures of a stock civic on a civic forum of course people really can't say much other than its stock and clean, thats about it. But gay, and lame and shit is stupid to say, because everyones car started out that way.

CenZ 02-15-2006 06:21 PM

w00t DREW TO THE RESCUE!! yeah, some people on this site are dicks lol. ive been a memeber for about a year and i rarely post because of that shit, i posted a photoshot i did for fun, with me and my friend i have to say about 3 pages of people saying gay, lame, blah blah blah, yeah he had altezzas and shit, but thats hit personal taste. sorry i was in the mood to rant.

about the car your off to a nice start, i see you got an exhaust, put the hubs on cause the no hubs looks like your poor lol. ummm i agree with drew drop it next, dont put rims on til after a drop cause your car will look like a 4x4 lol once you do that, maybe a nice lip kit? 99-00 Type R front lip, maybe some 01-03 OEM sides, and i got no idea for rear cause of the fins, black out the headlights and remove the amer piece, is a def. thats about it from me

stroked_monkey 02-15-2006 06:22 PM

hey may be its his first car, or one he's buying on his own, the list goes on. Hes proud of it and just wanted to show it off, nuthin wrong with that, that is what this site is for. a lot of cars on this site arent my style or do things different than what id do, but hey we all go about things differently. i spent over 2years on my car to get it where it is now but looking back i was just as proud of it back when all i had on it were some rims...

Hayz 02-15-2006 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by stroked_monkey
hey may be its his first car, or one he's buying on his own, the list goes on. Hes proud of it and just wanted to show it off, nuthin wrong with that, that is what this site is for. a lot of cars on this site arent my style or do things different than what id do, but hey we all go about things differently. i spent over 2years on my car to get it where it is now but looking back i was just as proud of it back when all i had on it were some rims...

lol same here I was just affraid to post pics :giggle:

drew22mader 02-15-2006 06:40 PM

I remember when i first posted pics of my car, hell i just got my new wheels put on and was loving it, but i did remember telling people i knew it looked like a 4x4 and would be lowering it ASAP.

Hayz 02-15-2006 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by drew22mader
I remember when i first posted pics of my car, hell i just got my new wheels put on and was loving it, but i did remember telling people i knew it looked like a 4x4 and would be lowering it ASAP.

I regret waiting to do it so bad I wish I had lowered it then bought wheels.....live and learn...

Karumba 02-15-2006 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Hayz
thats true but I never posted pics of my stock civic I atleast wait till I had some mods.... :shrug:
and put your hubs back on other than that looks clean

In all honestly, he does have some mods.. he has a decent looking deck, and some funky looking air fresheners :hgrin: Though sadly at the same time, that audio upgrade is better than mine :hithead:

In any event, happy modding and don't let others discourage what you want to make your car like. As with that sentence are two key words highlighted for you ;)

drew22mader 02-15-2006 07:12 PM

Yea i member that, I was damn is he ever gonna lower his shit! LoL you have an awesome car and spent alot of $$ on it. I just couldn't figure out why not a drop yet, but thats just a thing in the past now!

bullet02ex 02-15-2006 07:15 PM

looks good..... slam it and get some rims

DDragon7 02-15-2006 07:27 PM

You guys missed that he also had tint. :)

I also havent posted any pics of my vic yet since Im not sure if I can get wheels yet this summer. But hopefully I will get tint.

Mutha Fn FBM 85 02-15-2006 09:04 PM

rims would be a GREAT start!

orion_squall 02-15-2006 09:48 PM

Why do you have winter tire during summer? Or why do you want to look like having winter tires in summer?

noxit.r3fk 02-15-2006 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by orion_squall
Why do you have winter tire during summer? Or why do you want to look like having winter tires in summer?

haha its not summer here yet its still cold just sunny sometimes ..we are still in winter ,i took off the hubs cause they had dirty looking burn marks on them or something they were brown and i thought it would look better with them off but i was wrong and i haven't really had the time to put them back on and i see no point in spending money on new hubs ..

lightsleeper 02-16-2006 12:20 AM

red is a good looking color....just watch out for the popo:_beer:

05_ CivicJDM 02-16-2006 01:32 AM

Looks nice... welcome to the site!

spoonJDMlX 02-16-2006 02:41 AM

need a drop ASAP, some rota c10s, oem side skirts, type r front lip, maybe some fogs...other than that....looks ok i guess....

Stayinstock 02-16-2006 03:31 AM

harsh comments.

i was gonna buy an 04 red LX, but I went with an 03 SSM LX with less mileage.

...and for ****s sake, put your hubbies back on. It's not in ANY way cool, no matter where you're from, to run your steelies around town naked like that. :lol:

korn10 02-16-2006 10:44 AM

some rims?