Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   i'm in a bad mood today... (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/246629-im-bad-mood-today.html)

simplicated1979 02-09-2006 08:28 AM

i'm in a bad mood today...

got home from work...about to move my car to the next side of the street. walked toward the trunk to put my bumper guard in...then i noticed my driver side door was slightly opened. at that point i knew I didn't leave it open becuase i always lock my door and check to make sure it's locked tight. n e ways i opened the door and first thing I noticed my 400 dollar kenwood was gone. "Mother Fvckers" my coin tray and other compartments were left opened. "**** Heads" took the remote and my gerber (handyman tool). At that point I was checking everything else to make sure they didn't damage anything. I checked my engine bay it was fine, and i went back to my trunk my subs and amp was there. I was really relieved cuz I was saying to myself it's just a Fvcking Radio I can get that back and they damaged the harnest from prying it out so i can always change that. I checked the exterior and that's when I said to myself...time to buy a gun. I'm not a violent person at all but if u mess with the complicated side of me it's hell to pay. My lock was pryed out...Then I said to myself again...""These mother Fvckers must really be some low lives to be stealing radios. Why can't they just do like everyone else and get a job..."" I'm gonna have my mechanic shave the lock and paint it over on both sides. I'm gonna take the piece of shit alarm off i have now and get a viper alarm. I'm really happy I still have my car. GearBox posted a thread on how to protect ur car and please do not wait until it's too late. Take precautions now if you havn't yet. And to all it's happened to before I feel ya pain but...Life goes on.

gearbox 02-09-2006 08:43 AM

sorry about your car. My alarm is kinda broken but soon I will be hooking up dual alarm sirens in a hidden place and setting them to only play one tone. Its gonna be loud as can be.

diskreet 02-09-2006 09:11 AM

Sucks to hear that. good luck getting anything back/ getting insurance money.
Just don't shoot to kill. Aim for knees and shoulders!

simplicated1979 02-09-2006 09:22 AM

thanks guys...making me feel better... I really wanna shoot these mofos...i'm sure they will get what's coming to them...sooner or later. i'm not gonna report to insurance company because i don't want them to screw me in n e way. stuff that's gone I can replace easily...The really big problem here is that I don't wanna get a gun...because I'll really act stupid... what they did is really pushing me to get one.

cg95660 02-09-2006 09:23 AM

Sorry to hear that but at least you still got your ride. The first thing I did was put a compustar alarm if they break into my car ill know it.

simplicated1979 02-09-2006 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by cg95660
Sorry to hear that but at least you still got your ride. The first thing I did was put a compustar alarm if they break into my car ill know it.

thanks...i'll look into that one.

thegent 02-09-2006 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by diskreet
Sucks to hear that. good luck getting anything back/ getting insurance money.
Just don't shoot to kill. Aim for knees and shoulders!

I know that at the very least, you're only half serious. I like Canada since they have more stringent gun control laws. I don'T have to freak out every moment if I don't have a gun on me.

simplicated1979 02-09-2006 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by thegent
I know that at the very least, you're only half serious.

your right man. I got a lot of steem to blow off today...and until i get my lock shaved and looking nice again...then i'll be happy. I don't even care about the radio.

Stayinstock 02-09-2006 01:18 PM

honestly, someone breaking into my car won't get far.

not only did I use to privately instruct tactical shooting, but I live next door to a sheriff who's cool as ****.

I have a sign outside my house, and clear film sticker on my windows that says pretty much straight up "You violate my property, make sure you're wearing a vest." My neighbor's squad car is parked in his driveway right next to mine.

Then again though, I do live in Texas.

A couple of years back, I had my stereo stolen from my Accord after 4 years of owning it. I told the manager at my old apartment complex if they didn't start having a cop come through the complex, I was going to walk it with a aluminum bat and a flashlight. She quickly obliged to have some onsite security. :rofl:

simplicated1979 02-09-2006 06:31 PM

wow stayinstock..that's what i'm talking about...lol...

Does any one know how much it might cost me to repair my door lock that was pryed out..??? I wanna do it asap tomorrow morning..

orion_squall 02-09-2006 06:49 PM

mmm...

Originally Posted by Stayinstock
honestly, someone breaking into my car won't get far.

not only did I use to privately instruct tactical shooting, but I live next door to a sheriff who's cool as ****.

I have a sign outside my house, and clear film sticker on my windows that says pretty much straight up "You violate my property, make sure you're wearing a vest." My neighbor's squad car is parked in his driveway right next to mine.

Then again though, I do live in Texas.

A couple of years back, I had my stereo stolen from my Accord after 4 years of owning it. I told the manager at my old apartment complex if they didn't start having a cop come through the complex, I was going to walk it with a aluminum bat and a flashlight. She quickly obliged to have some onsite security. :rofl:

It is cool to put sign like this, but wouldn't it remind some crazy bad guys to make sure they are equipped with a vest and strong weapon before they violate the property?

drew22mader 02-09-2006 09:45 PM

I know how you feel man, i had around $3K worth of stereo stuff stolen out of my blazer and i wanted to freakin kill someone, my mom said she was scared that i was gonna fvckin snap on the cop and have to be handcuffed. But you can always replace the stuff, and check with your insurance since you have an alarm they may cover it better or something. Sorry to here it man.

Stayinstock 02-10-2006 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by orion_squall
It is cool to put sign like this, but wouldn't it remind some crazy bad guys to make sure they are equipped with a vest and strong weapon before they violate the property?

Honestly, whatever they decide to bring, it's gonna a be looooong ****in ride before they get what they want from me.

My girlfriend shoots 1 inch groups with my CAR-15 at 75 yds. She can break 8 inch plates with my Sig 239 compact .40 at 25 yds.

I've got a really nice alarm on my new car, an alarm on both doors and all windows in my house. I'm very stuck in my ways about having some lowlife ****ing with my personals. They have a problem with me, that's fine. Just don't touch my cars, or my house.

civic4dizoor 02-10-2006 10:24 AM

be on the lookout . they might come back forthe Subs & amp

Em2onCPRs 02-10-2006 12:02 PM

i've been in the same situation just back in nov. i got my alpine cd/mp3 deck, jl 500 1 amp and jl 2 12 w3 stolen.. and it sucks but it happens. now im rolling with a stock radio well actually nothing i dont have a car .

Nitto 02-10-2006 12:46 PM

your so f'in lucky you sitll had your subs and amp. try getting everything torn the fu<k out. I got a dvd player headunit, 2000w amp and 2 dimond subs stolen, not only that, i posted the pics b4, the tore up half my car to get to them. my trunk, bent my rear seats, my window, everything.....

consider yourself lucky in a way

glassJAwzr 02-10-2006 09:23 PM

man that kind of shit really pisses me off,u work hard for something then some fvcktard comes and takes it like nothing,fvk them,hope it turns out ok bro.:tup: