Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   well my car got jacked up (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/239615-well-my-car-got-jacked-up.html)

D17Civic 12-24-2005 05:30 PM

well my car got jacked up

well im on my way to my girls party in vellejo and i was driving fast and raced a dude a 91 hatch the whole way there and was havin fun. I get to her and go in and she said we needed togot the store to get some shit and we open garage and walk out and all i hear is a loud ass CRUNCH and sum jackass in like a 95 pathfinder backed right into my car and all could do was laugh. i couldnt believe what had just happen the guy was all like im so sorry i didnt see your car and all could say is DUH!!. the dude just gets all scared but i calmed him down and he was like ill pay you cash just give me a quote and all i could do was look at my hood and light. oh yeah as soon as he got his truck off my car my (H) fell off ><. but all i could think of was merry fvckin christmas to me.... but i was plannin on gettin a Cf hood ne way.:hgrin:
so now im just frustrated because i gotta spend a week or 2 straighten shit out and im tryin to go off to school and everything is just blown to shit. I got my teins comin in on monday and my enkei 17x7 rp02's
with the sbc finish comin in on the 1st and i got a busted ass car :hithead:
ill post pictures when i calm down.

booba5185 12-24-2005 05:32 PM

that sux, but at least the guy stayed and didn't drive away

CivicsRdBest 12-24-2005 05:33 PM

woah..... sad to hear about that.... you're getting CASH though! so no insurance people and you get a MERRY CHRISTMAS!~

D17Civic 12-24-2005 05:34 PM

ya... just gonna be one big pain in the ass

booba5185 12-24-2005 05:38 PM

but then u'll have a cf hood...and if u can get it fixed cheaper than the estimate you get him, u'll be getting paid for the hassle and the cf hood

boricua_civic 12-24-2005 05:44 PM

To every bad new there's a good one, Maybe you'll get some cash out of it ;)

Mutha Fn FBM 85 12-24-2005 06:10 PM

like someone mentioned you're lucky he didn't run away.. and now you get a cf hood! be happy!

D17Civic 12-24-2005 09:10 PM

ya i gotta get a new driver side headlight and earlier i was checking out my radiator mount and it looks tweaked =/

AggressiveAdam 12-25-2005 05:10 PM

at least he stuck around

took me two weeks to hunt down my hit and run driver and squeeze the cash out of them.

glassJAwzr 12-25-2005 05:47 PM

something similar happen to me yesterday,some **** tard hit my car on the passgener side and knock off my side mirror and dented my door,now i got go back to the dealership and get my shit fixed,fukin suks im still pissed cuz whoever did it just took off and i didnt see who did it cuz i was in the house.:hithead: good luck bro

lewal 12-25-2005 06:20 PM

take pictures of the damage and get him to sign something saying he caused the damage and will pay... If he ends up changing his mind and you didn't file a report w/ insurance, you might be SoL... Just cover your @ss is what i'm saying

D17Civic 12-25-2005 06:39 PM

thanks glass good luck to you aswell. ya i got a signed piece of paper from the guy. im started to get reall excited cause i think im gonna get a fatty amount of money around 3-4k =) massive money for even more mods.

D17Civic 12-25-2005 06:39 PM

ill be able to afford to put some tires on my enkeis when they come in =)