Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   new pics of the vic (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/227853-new-pics-vic.html)

MYK1013 09-14-2005 09:47 PM

I'm guessing thats a wet NOS kit :giggle: :giggle:

civicvtec1ps 09-14-2005 09:57 PM

:flush: :flush: :_disgust:

D-Vus CIV 09-15-2005 02:47 AM

**** all yall hatin ass punks.if u dont know both sides of the story stick to your own b4 u call names. i isent the money and if he didnt get it o well. i sent the damn thing.his lip was all scratched when i got it and it wasnt even in a box.just sum pieces of cardboard taped to it on the sides.and no i never blocked asshat abmerop18.my car was never repainted and was still showroom quatily.maybe ur car was painted of the code to the paint is off.i have a friend thast justtgot a 05 vic and hers looks way darker than miine.if yall wanna steal my car or **** it up by all means go ahead and try.heres the address. 612 denson dr. austin texas 78752.all it will get u is alot of unwanted trouble.i have no wrong doin in this but ive been laid back too long and this shit has got to stop. i sent the $ i swear and if u never got it what can i do.ill be out more money cuz ur paint is older than mine.bullshit.its not my fault it was lost in the mail apparently..thats not fair.but o well.

05_ CivicJDM 09-15-2005 03:41 AM

Nice...

ciVictoria 09-15-2005 04:32 AM

Not feeling it..the kit is a bit extreme for me.

xam 09-15-2005 05:37 AM

lambo doors - :tdown:
body kit - :tdown:
rice factor - :tup: :tup: :tup:

we got a winner. most money spent on useless items!

MiamiUgen7 09-15-2005 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by D-Vus CIV
**** all yall hatin ass punks.if u dont know both sides of the story stick to your own b4 u call names. i isent the money and if he didnt get it o well. i sent the damn thing.his lip was all scratched when i got it and it wasnt even in a box.just sum pieces of cardboard taped to it on the sides.and no i never blocked asshat abmerop18.my car was never repainted and was still showroom quatily.maybe ur car was painted of the code to the paint is off.i have a friend thast justtgot a 05 vic and hers looks way darker than miine.if yall wanna steal my car or **** it up by all means go ahead and try.heres the address. 612 denson dr. austin texas 78752.all it will get u is alot of unwanted trouble.i have no wrong doin in this but ive been laid back too long and this shit has got to stop. i sent the $ i swear and if u never got it what can i do.ill be out more money cuz ur paint is older than mine.bullshit.its not my fault it was lost in the mail apparently..thats not fair.but o well.

lol dude. you never sent the money and the lip i sent you was perfect :tdown:

just send the lip back if you arent going to pay me you thief

D-Vus CIV 09-15-2005 07:30 AM

and wtf lose out on the fender.lol ur full of it.i send u 40 just to make u happy and u didnt get it.not my fault.sorry it didnt get to you but its not my fault.the lip was scratched and wasnt in a box.i was being nice by sending u 40 since my car has never been painted.now u want me to send back the lip.fat chance.ill be out more money.its like i bought the lip and gave u a fender for free.wtf.

MiamiUgen7 09-15-2005 07:35 AM

you are so full of BS. this ricer needs to be banned :tdown: