Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   hit and run with minor damage (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/222563-hit-run-minor-damage.html)

angelswin 08-03-2005 10:37 PM

hit and run with minor damage

Some piece of shiat co*k sucker lowlife illegal ball sniffing fudge packing meth snorting alien rear ended me tonight.I was stopped at a red light that is on the freeway to control traffic and this (enter adjective here) slammed on his brakes and hit me and decided not to stick around.As I got out to check for damage he turned around on a one way street going in the wrong direction and disapeared.All I know is that he was driving a white nissan and he was mexican.I tried to find him but he was long gone.Also I find the nearest cop and he tells me to call my insurance since I didn't have a plate #.Now I have to pay to get it fixed and this is just after I just detailed my car.Sorry I don't mean to sound racist but this is the second time being rear ended and its starting to piss me off.I have to say that I am glad I own a Honda because with the rate of speed he hit me at i thought there would be alot of damage but all that happened is a cracked bumper,some metal damage behind the bumper and an imprint of the word nissan in dirt on my bumper.

Green Civic 08-03-2005 10:43 PM

Damn, that sucks big. To bad you didnt get the lic plate #.

scarypunk 08-03-2005 10:43 PM

you got branded .. lol ..sorry dude

good luck with the repairs hopefully insurance will cover it

k20txem2 08-03-2005 10:47 PM

dirt on you bumper? lol thought you detailed it :lol: that sucks.. Well i know how it goes, i got rear ended in my baby by and ESCALADE< A FREAKING ESCALADE with NOOOOOOOO Insurance. BAHHH Anyone know a mr Larry Bradford *black, driving a black escalade in Texarkana texas, arkansa? let me know.. Ill be owning me an ESCALADE when im done with his ask. sucks i was at a red light just waiting to go, he was even stopped behind me.. The car in front of me stalls out *some chick in a new eclipse* and i have to stop, some how he got up to like 30 mph and slamed my rear end. God bless it 3000 dollars later out of my pocket. And 2 years later still cant find him.. But when i do.. oh when i doo..

jttegx 08-03-2005 10:54 PM

he was an illegal?

similar thing happened with my buddy, some hispanic man rear ended a woman and he got out. my buddy went to talk both parties to see if everyone was ok. so my buddy (whose mexican) was talking to the hispanic guy who rammed the woman... turns out he wasnt a US citizen, no insurance, not his car, and no license..

but next time, whenever an accident happens, stay in your car until the other person comes out. check with everyone to see if there ok. when that person comes out, ask for his/her driver license, and proof of insurance work. and definately get the cars plate down with make/model/year/etc.

i wouldve followed the man IMO. regardless of location/time

angelswin 08-03-2005 11:03 PM

near the freeway I was at .the nearest off ramp was about a half a mile away and I wasn't about to make a uturn going against traffic like he did to try to follow him.

20civic01 08-03-2005 11:06 PM

i've had three hit an runs on my car. if i had been in my car when it got hit i woulda followed him to the end of the earth. tired of paying for shit. i still haven't got one side fixed yet. ****ing shitheads.

JCiv03 08-04-2005 12:32 AM

Sorry to hear that... That totally sucks. Hopefully insurance won't be too much of a hassle....