Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   fellow 7thgen (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/221711-fellow-7thgen.html)

def01tones 07-29-2005 12:51 AM

fellow 7thgen

1 Attachment(s)
saw this across the street were they must be watching youth football practice. this guy works where i work but during the day and i work at night. one early morning as i was leaving work and he was parked right next to me waiting in his car. i gave him the "whats up? we have the same cool car." nod of the head. and he just turned around! i was like.....well fvck u too ****! i was gonna ask if he knew about the site, but if he's gonna be an ass like that he doesnt deserve to know all this info about his own car. any way here it is.

mugenman 07-29-2005 12:54 AM

ah i hate people like that

NoFriends 07-29-2005 12:55 AM

Some people are dicks like that.

Thats one of the biggest things ive noticed since joining the WRX/STI community, they are much more friendly. Almost everytime I pass a WRX or STI we exchange thumbs up or a wave. Makes me feel a much greater sense of community then I ever had with my civic.

def01tones 07-29-2005 04:28 AM

next time i see his car at work, ill just piss all over his hood. haha! :rockon:

Black03civic 07-29-2005 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by def01tones
next time i see his car at work, ill just piss all over his hood. haha! :rockon:

DO IT DO IT :rockon:

Shifty 07-29-2005 09:06 AM

yeah i hear ya, I picked up my lil' sis from work when i saw a 7thgen sedan with rims, etc.. and i went to where they were to "recruit" them to the site and when i pulled up the dude gave me this look (he saw my car was waay cleaner than his prolly....lol). Damn people.........lol.

sweeteli99 07-29-2005 12:38 PM

that guy looks like a ricer, only mods, is FUGLY rims, and altezza's. it's not worth talking to him.

last thing we need on this site is more ricers, lol.

Blahman240 07-29-2005 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by sweeteli99
that guy looks like a ricer, only mods, is FUGLY rims, and altezza's. it's not worth talking to him.

Its lowered too. Can't you tell from the pics?

es2k2 07-29-2005 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by NoFriends
Some people are dicks like that.

Thats one of the biggest things ive noticed since joining the WRX/STI community, they are much more friendly. Almost everytime I pass a WRX or STI we exchange thumbs up or a wave. Makes me feel a much greater sense of community then I ever had with my civic.

yup my friend did it when he was driving in manhattan once...

jameslinkinpark 07-29-2005 12:51 PM

That guy has an ugly setup there...I'm not digging the altezzas on silver car......are those flat black or gunmetal rims? can't really tell, but they look bad

KnocturnalEM2 07-29-2005 06:41 PM

That sux, he could have responded better, maybe he was having a bad day!!

ciVictoria 07-29-2005 06:53 PM

People like that don't deserve to be on this site..

01redJDM 07-29-2005 07:20 PM

He was probably one of those ricers that can't spik inglish. Next time do a bad closing so he would get fvcked during the day lool

def01tones 07-29-2005 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by sweeteli99

hes got some flat black 18's, black tyc's, cf tails, and some racing seats which = :tdown: :tdown: well thats all thats noticable.

XxSoVeReiGNxX 07-29-2005 08:11 PM

what a jackass haha

i used to throw a duece (peace sign) when i caught people looking my way when i had my car done up. nowadays I just want to blend with everyone else so I try to ignore other cars on the road, but i still respond to a gesture when given one.