Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   side view, what do you think (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/220722-side-view-what-do-you-think.html)

Wolfgang5884 07-22-2005 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by 04|5spdCivic
hahahah. looks like shit. cheap rims and it looks even taller than the stock ride hight. whatd you do buy a lift kit. tint your dang windows. and its a really good thing you got the wheels and tires from walmart. cuz now you can return them and get your money back. HAHAHA your car is a grocery getter. dont ask for our opinion on your car again untill you change the appearance from stock.
thanks for your time and get a new car.

Way to be an *******. Next time keep your mouth shut.

Vantage 07-22-2005 05:25 PM

Now when I look back at when I put the wheels on but left it stock height, I am in shock. It really does make a huge diff. to lower even the 1.5 inches that I did.
id go a little lower than 1.5", my H&R sports are 1.3" and they are far from low enough, i want 2.0". i dont think ull be happy with 1.5, and it sucks when u spend the $$ to get it done, then want something else.

Pitch_BlacK 07-22-2005 06:25 PM

Yo punk I wouldn't recommend posting stock car b'cuz there's gonna be a lot of haters from this site who's gonna hate your car. Especially those people who f#$$n' comment like they have the most expensive car in the world when they only have a honda. That's why I don't post much photos on here.

At least if people would comment negatively put some encouraging critcism and not bashing it rough! :tup: Peace Out!

03whitecivic 07-22-2005 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Pitch_BlacK
Yo punk I wouldn't recommend posting stock car b'cuz there's gonna be a lot of haters from this site who's gonna hate your car. Especially those people who f#$$n' comment like they have the most expensive car in the world when they only have a honda. That's why I don't post much photos on here.

At least if people would comment negatively put some encouraging critcism and not bashing it rough! :tup: Peace Out!

what he said... :rockon:

y.0. KiLLa 07-22-2005 06:56 PM

imo its jdm

def01tones 07-22-2005 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by scarypunk
the springs are stock
the rims are tires are not.

what the......? do u or do u not have drop springs on it???

tony_buttons 07-22-2005 07:39 PM

He just said stock springs that just came off the lift. So they are even taller. I know when I jack my car up, it looks tall until I move it. By the way, yeah there are a bunch of jizz-wads on this site, but your car does look very stock-ish.

Echelon04 07-22-2005 11:52 PM

Why does the front have mudguards, but the back doesn't? am I missing something? I suggest you take those off.

scarypunk 07-23-2005 01:19 AM

hmm mud flaps haha i didnt really think anything of it.. i will take them off.

those rims are getting removed i blew a tire on them - so ill get rid of the rims and lower it. but ill have to deal with stock tires and ill just save up to get 17' or some shit - im just about the have a kid, so im on a tight budget

civicmorph 07-23-2005 02:02 AM

your rims look nice, just looks like u need to get some bigger rubber for the size of the rims u have now and lower it...then paint ur black trims body color and u'll be fine. I don't understand why so many ppl on this site love to slam their car until there's barely 1inch gap left...hope u guys can go over bumps.

NAstage2 07-23-2005 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by infinite012
turbo is like...the same price no matter what application. just be happy that we don't have to spend 8 grand to get more power like the high-end guys (e46, supra, etc.)

ummm, to put out as much power as a stock supra? no. More like $6500. In order to put out as much as a supra with 8K in it? try more like 20+ grand.

Al Gore FTW 07-23-2005 03:51 AM

looks ok, pretty much drop it, diff wheels, and paint the trim. it will start to come together nicely after that.