Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   So somebody was peeing on my car.... (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/211310-so-somebody-peeing-my-car.html)

djspot 05-07-2005 09:17 PM

So somebody was peeing on my car....

I went to a mall near by today parked beside a somewhat modified 1.6 Acura EL...chrome tint, dropped, probably on cut springs and a fart can...

I was just gonna run in and get some food and come back to my car...

so I go in, Im there for about 10 minutes, I come out and I see like 3 young guys around my car, so Im like ok some shit is about to go down...I thought they were trying to jack something, so I walked towards another car so I wouldnt scare them off but then one dude was like "yo lets go"...

well as his friend turned around he was zipping up his pants and I was just standing there, with this "you gotta be the most retarded fuk" look of disbelieve Im just like "are you seriously pissing on my car"...they giggled like bitches...

there was a few of them so I was like you know it aint worth it, plus the area is kinda bad...so I wasnt about to risk getting stabbed or shot over this...

but I swear if there was like just two guys, there would've been a serious beat down...they had to be like nomore than 17-18 years old...Im 22, Im not exactly small...so I chilled in my car, finished eating my mcdee's then proceeded to drive around looking for this motherfukers car...so I can introduce my foot to his door, and my car keys to the rest of his car...

they are obviously from the area I was in, I dont live there...but Im always around, so I swear if I see this car again....well payback is a bitch..Normallly Im not like this...but just because this motherfuker was a big enough bitch to do what he did, well I guess pay back really is a bitch....and eventually this motherfukers car will get it....

Im done :D

I just finished installing the Tein Basics, Kaminari lip, and 2004 BMW 330 side markers....he fukin pissed on all three by coincidence, and my rim...

my question, what would make somebody wanna do this...suppose I was a crazy motherfuker, had a tool on me and just started shooting motherfukers...LOL...

ACURAwerx 05-07-2005 09:22 PM

why would they do that? what a bunch of retards

ExVtec01 05-07-2005 09:23 PM

dude that sucks, its because their jealous of ur car, they prolly have like a POS Geo or something gay like that, i woulda shot them, no one is pissing on my car...LOL... well i hope u catch them and beat there asses down, or just shoot them

SOHC 05-07-2005 09:26 PM

ehh. guess you should be thankful it wasnt permenant damage. i once found a zip lock bag of rice on my hood. pissing on your car, and then laughing in your face is quite the insult. but just keep telling yourself its all jealousy. thats what it is, really.

ACURAwerx 05-07-2005 09:30 PM

you should have gotten their tags and reported them!

dirtySAMURAI 05-07-2005 09:33 PM

i would have opened my trunk, taken out my sword, and killed somebody.

ciVictoria 05-07-2005 09:35 PM

Damn man you got owned..You should of pulled out a baseball bat and started knocking some heads off.

djspot 05-07-2005 09:51 PM

one dude looked at me and just said to the next guy yo lets go, and he just giggled like a little bitch...the first thing I thought about was, Im going to my car right now and get my "THE CLUB" pull out the extention so that it seperates, and proceed with the beat down...

the only thing is that, for one second I thought, fuk there's been like 4 shootings in the past week here, and one dead guy...Im not about to die over this shit....I will eventually see this car around, because its not the first time I've seen it, like I said, the poor car will have to pay for it....SHIT HAPPENS!!!

skratch_munkey 05-07-2005 09:58 PM

man, I would put on my ski mask and pull the bat out of my trunk. and wait for the f***ers to come out and start busting some knee caps. :mad:

Or look for their car with a nice cocktail bomb in hand.

binky 05-07-2005 10:02 PM

that sh!t suxs. someone egged my carbon fiber hood about a month after i had it, stupid little pricks don't have enough balls to face me one on one. i swear if i ever catch someone doing anything to my car again they are going to get beaten.

djspot 05-07-2005 10:02 PM

I wish I wasnt by myself....there was like 5 dudes, possible 4, but Im pretty sure there was 5 of them...anyhow I was wit my boy, with the temper he has, some shit would've gone down....

bigsamdog 05-07-2005 10:13 PM

i wouldve taken my m4 and put a bullet in thier asses j/k i would fvck up thier cars 10 fold

skratch_munkey 05-07-2005 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by bigsamdog
i wouldve taken my m4 and put a bullet in thier asses j/k i would fvck up thier cars 10 fold

hahaha :D and after tag on ther bodies. cs style

2K1Civic17"Gabe 05-07-2005 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by SOHC
ehh. guess you should be thankful it wasnt permenant damage. i once found a zip lock bag of rice on my hood. pissing on your car, and then laughing in your face is quite the insult. but just keep telling yourself its all jealousy. thats what it is, really.

It is jealousy 99% of the time. I hate people that get jealous like that. When I am jealous, I will tell people straight up, thats a nice ride, that ...... is nice/pimp, whatever. I have always been like that. I dont need to ruin other peoples sh** cuz Im jealous. I just let people know I like their sh**. Lately I have seen very many jealous people, and they get on my damn nerves. screw em all. Those are little b**ches. Youre better than them, so screw em!

Peace

Rennen 05-07-2005 10:36 PM

since they pissed on your car, find them and take a dump on theirs...

asian 05-07-2005 10:49 PM

If you know which car is their's then payback with some paint damage and maybe slash their tires. just a thought. at least they didn't key your car. someone keyed my car and it was probably out of jealousy.

djspot 05-07-2005 11:01 PM

at first I thought thats what he was doing, but then I rememberd the side markers....so I thought he was trying to jack them....

honestly like I said, Im not the type to "payback" but yo, these motherfukers straight disrespected me...so like I said, it wasnt the first time Ive seen that car...and it most likely isnt the last...when I see it...a nice deep scratch down to the metal seems to be called for!

xtreme26 05-07-2005 11:11 PM

where in toronto did this happen? i always see this black acura 1.6 el that looks similar to ur description and im in rexdale. what bastards

ciVictoria 05-07-2005 11:48 PM

Too bad it wasn't around your area or else you could of picked up a few friends and proceed to give them a beat down.. I guess you win some and lose some just make sure you find the car to have your revenge.

MasterSadon 05-07-2005 11:58 PM

if u find the car and decide to mess it up take some pics of it and post it here

djspot 05-08-2005 12:34 AM

LOL ^^^^

this happened behind Dufferin Mall...but the car I think is from the Parkdale area because thats where I've seen it....

TemjinX2 05-08-2005 03:28 AM

Damn man sorry to hear that bro. I know how that feels. Some hater stomped on my driver side fender when i was at work.

Its the biggest pussies that act all hard when they have two or more guys with them., even though you can probably kicked the crap out of him if he was lone. Its happened to me a few times too.

Just remember to make swirls and no linear scratches and cut the side wall of there tires. Also put crap on there windshield wipers so it gets caught on some of the vents. Potatoe in the exhaust. haha there a few other things i can think of but might be going too far.

*WARNING WARNING, i do not condone violence or property damage.

Ok i had to put that lol.

djspot 05-08-2005 03:39 AM

the funny part is the guy that was peeing on my car was the driver...so I swear if I ever see that guy by himself, Im gonna fuk him up. fukin' pussies...let me paint a picture...they were all like those skinny, like maddddd skinny, big clothes motherfukers, fake thugs type of dudes....man I just hope I see them again

chrisleecool 05-08-2005 05:08 AM

lol..someone peeeeed at yo car..lol :D:D:D:D
sorry ~ but damn lol....and u were watching them doing it..lol :D:D:D

j/p :-)

yea, you do what you gotta do when you see their car around :)

xam 05-08-2005 05:58 AM

just take wire cutters with u and find and cut as many wires u find. like all the red and black wires and if u can get under the car then cut the starter wire. just make sure u dont stick your hands or anything on anything rotational.

TemjinX2 05-08-2005 06:41 AM

^^

lol he's saying wear gloves when you do it lol.

raffstyle 05-08-2005 07:09 AM

thats sucks.. sorry to hear that bro,
oh yeahh you can try some "paint remover" (a real good one) make some "paint remover ballons" make like 10 of it, hehehehe i wanna see that... besides summer time is coming.. have fun!

BlueBomber04 05-08-2005 08:38 AM

Sorry man! Thats chitty. I think you should do what homer simpson did. simply pick up a crow bar and make some speed holes in the hood then when finished with that pop the gas door open unscrew the cap and and piss in the tank. Or you could spray paint something stupid on there car.

R1Style 05-08-2005 09:14 AM

Oh man... I would have walked up there... kicked the dude in the pee pee and then piss'd on his face while he was on the ground crying.

frenum101 05-08-2005 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by umysugarmami
since they pissed on your car, find them and take a dump on theirs...

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :moon: my thoughts exactly