Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   10 second video of my car.... (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/206284-10-second-video-my-car.html)

djspot 04-07-2005 12:14 AM

10 second video of my car....

a small video I just did up an hour ago....I think my car sounds soooo sexy!

rolling start 30km/h - 100km/h in A VERY LONG TIME! LOL

CLICK 'EM!!!!!!! :D

18inchpride 04-07-2005 12:18 AM

sounds nice!!! nice and healthy the way a civic should sound! is that wheel chirp or the good kinda chirp! sounds boosty

Rennen 04-07-2005 12:18 AM

wow.

prccivic 04-07-2005 12:32 AM

Damn...sounds pretty good...why u driving with your emergency flashers on though?

stroked_monkey 04-07-2005 12:42 AM

10 sec 0-60 more like it

Nameless 04-07-2005 01:38 AM

Nice reverse indiglo gauges.. but whats up with the hazards??

typeRDreamer 04-07-2005 02:03 AM

Sounds hella nice....chirp them tires....hehe....

(if you like to make videos of your car, Motorpride.com is having a sweepstakes and they givin away some tite ass video editing software check it out if you want, just thought u guys might wanna try to get some free sh*t.)

http://www.motorpride.com/images/Ban...ake-button.gif

Neways...what kinda mods you got on ur VIC?

MishBallzEM2 04-07-2005 06:52 AM

:giggle: hazards!

djspot 04-07-2005 07:20 AM

yea those hazards were on because I actually had stopped the car off to the side of the highway because my ass of a friend dropped a water bottle and it rolled to right under the clutch peddle so I stoped the car on the shoulder (right shoulder) because the bottle got cought underneath the peddle and the carpet after I smashed down on the clutch to drop it into nutural...meanwhile my girl was trying to learn how to work my little digital camara so I told her to video tape my reverse indigo's...thats why the video shows me go from 30 or 40 km/h to 100...I started moving on the shoulder until a car passed me then I just hit the gas and tried to be a little friggin race car driver...

but anyways...

well my car is stock as for engine/performance upgrades....except, I had a magnaflow muffler and custom 2 3/4 inch piping from the stock resonator...but i actually cracked my muffler so I was at my dads shop we removed the muffler and just tried hearing how it sounded from just the resonator...and it sounded pretty good, a little ricey and loud...but then we just did the straight bigger piping to a nice chrome tip...and thats how my car sounds now...running the 2 3/4" pipe, got rid of the raspy loud sound from just the resonator and gave me a deep tone, like u guys can hear

I wonder how long it would take me to go 0-100km/h lol....shit atleast it sounds fast :s

matter of fact? what are our cars 0-60mph numbers?

joshb_ 04-07-2005 02:48 PM

AHAHA good story about why the flashers are on

prccivic 04-07-2005 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by djspot
yea those hazards were on because I actually had stopped the car off to the side of the highway because my ass of a friend dropped a water bottle and it rolled to right under the clutch peddle so I stoped the car on the shoulder (right shoulder) because the bottle got cought underneath the peddle and the carpet after I smashed down on the clutch to drop it into nutural...meanwhile my girl was trying to learn how to work my little digital camara so I told her to video tape my reverse indigo's...thats why the video shows me go from 30 or 40 km/h to 100...I started moving on the shoulder until a car passed me then I just hit the gas and tried to be a little friggin race car driver...

but anyways...

well my car is stock as for engine/performance upgrades....except, I had a magnaflow muffler and custom 2 3/4 inch piping from the stock resonator...but i actually cracked my muffler so I was at my dads shop we removed the muffler and just tried hearing how it sounded from just the resonator...and it sounded pretty good, a little ricey and loud...but then we just did the straight bigger piping to a nice chrome tip...and thats how my car sounds now...running the 2 3/4" pipe, got rid of the raspy loud sound from just the resonator and gave me a deep tone, like u guys can hear

I wonder how long it would take me to go 0-100km/h lol....shit atleast it sounds fast :s

matter of fact? what are our cars 0-60mph numbers?

Probably low 8's maybe high 7's depending on the driver from 0-60...aka, not fast ;)

djspot 04-07-2005 04:25 PM

Lol

Originally Posted by joshb_
AHAHA good story about why the flashers are on

Doesnt it sound like total bullshit though...LOL....but yeah thats what happen, good thing it didnt go under the brake peddle

thefivespeeder 04-07-2005 04:29 PM

where the hell did you get those sick gauges???!?!?!

ASIANPRIDE 04-07-2005 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by thefivespeeder
where the hell did you get those sick gauges???!?!?!

Yeah what he said...

prccivic 04-07-2005 05:47 PM

Those are probably the stock gauges....

djspot 04-07-2005 05:55 PM

I got them here in Toronto, cant remember the name of the place, but Telly knows, cuz he told me....

they are Eurolite gauges..here's a link, Im not sure if this is it exactly but I think it is...the pic isnt working for me...

Gauges

glad ya'll like them

xX03EXx 04-07-2005 06:39 PM

Fast civic.... ;)

thefivespeeder 04-07-2005 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by PrcCivic
Those are probably the stock gauges....

well those are 2001 directional arrows lighting up, and those aren't 01 guages