Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   just got back from Kissimmee/Orlando (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/205783-just-got-back-kissimmee-orlando.html)

djspot 04-04-2005 11:45 AM

just got back from Kissimmee/Orlando

I saw two hot 7th gen's....one SSM fullbody kit, never saw it before, kinda looked like a buddy club kit, dual exhaust, and pretty sure they were riding 19's...and a blue 05 with 19" RH rims, lowered...

I just really wanna say I love Orlando, and I wanna live there (Im really concidering it now, since my sister is moving down to Ft. Lauderdale), everybody down in the south is so nice, I honestly developed a bitterness for Toronto and Canada....LOL....people said American's arent nice, shit, I got to meet the nicest people ever...everybody just seems happy....everybody seems like they are willing to help you. and Im not talking about in Kissimmee, I expected it there, being as it is a tourist area, but I mean in Orlando, and even outside of Florida, like in Georgia, Kentucky, Tenessee and so on...

FUK TORONTO...LOL...Im leaving...

Im really glad I got to go down to the states and find out how people really are down there....

CivicStudEx 04-04-2005 12:40 PM

the south is nicer than the north from what i've heard. come to jersey and see how "nice" we are. j/k

djspot 04-04-2005 01:53 PM

yeah...thats what I heard...lol...just like up here in Toronto...it has to do with the weather...people cant really unwind, and just chill...

but down in the south, people just seem so happy about life...Im orginally from portugal, and its the same shit there, really good weather, and everybody is just happy to be there....

Blahman2 04-04-2005 01:57 PM

Yea... up north we hate people... I'll break your legs if you look at me wrong.

CarpeDiem 04-04-2005 02:09 PM

I gotta disagree...put everything in prespective especially health care and were better off in the TDOT...The weather IS GRA8...and yes were too stressed...but were Canadians it couldnt be any other way!

Shifty 04-04-2005 02:47 PM

^^ amen....lol

djspot 04-04-2005 11:34 PM

nah dude...thats ALL canada has, its free health care, that by the way is still shit...its funny that people from Canada think Canada is the greatest, honestly, I've lived in a different country and now I've gone to a different country, and honestly Canada aint shit....the weather here is shit....our winters are always guarented to be bad, and our summers are a coin flip in the air to see if its gonna be a good one or bad, and it seems like bad is winning recently...last year it was like we had no summer...

I'd take the no free health care and the type of lifestyle I can have in Florida over Toronto any time...plus, I've had nothing but bad experience with our so called healthcare system...

the country is getting worse and worse...and all Canadians do is hold on to the fact that we got free health care...