Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   decision has been made.. give your oppinion (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/203227-decision-has-been-made-give-your-oppinion.html)

ciVictoria 07-27-2005 11:12 AM

^ post the pictures of the work being done man at least show us something we've been waiting soo long. :P

bluestreak 07-27-2005 11:18 AM

Pics

ImPulse 07-27-2005 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Hurts2bStock
I myself am saving up to do a large scale project on my car, and yes most would say it is a waste of money, or taken too far. Yet I know full well that I will get my moneys worth when I look at my car knowing I did most of the work myself and the car is no longer a Honda, but a creation all my own.

It will def be a creation of your own but in the end it still IS a honda :_please:

ironcow 07-27-2005 11:47 AM

this thread sucks...come on man post pics

taz757 07-27-2005 11:54 AM

I still think that it's going to look like total ass when it's completed.

The only car that I saw a 350z headlight conversion on that actually looked good was on a 7th gen Celica. It flowed very nicely with the car.

mndthegap1 07-27-2005 03:01 PM

celica headlights are almost the same so its not that drastic or big of a change.
i wanted to do something that is completely different that most wouldnt do

djspot 08-17-2005 09:55 AM

muthafukin' picssssss!!!! where they at???? come on now...

BiGDoG 08-17-2005 10:00 AM

Yeah BICH post pics before we all put up the BS flag on this project!!

HAHA J/K

Danger Mouse 08-17-2005 10:08 AM

Did someone say the BS Flag?

Everyone stand and put your right hand on your heart!!

All together now!

(Rasing of Flag!)

:-bs:

I Pledge Allegince to the Flag
Of the B*** S*** Postings
One Posting at a Time, Undeniable
With False pretense and No Pics
Added at All!

:-bs:

bOoStEd042dr 08-17-2005 10:30 AM

pics!

mndthegap1 08-17-2005 12:15 PM

you guys can say what ever you want.
the work is being done, just about finished
had it painted didnt like the way it came out, having it redone.
didnt like the way the lights came out 1st time around, had it redone...
ran into a bunch of issues during this thats why its taking so long.
Prototype has seen the work being done, and knows its not BS.
say whatever you want.
when the car is done and the way i want it i will post pics...
im not the one who keeps bringing this thread back.....
moderator should just lock this and when its done ill post.
there are those going to NOPI sept. 17-19 that will see it.

ragingSPAM 08-17-2005 12:26 PM

i can do all those things...its gonna be a lot of welding and stuff but its pretty easy...best of luck to ya and ur car...hope it turns out nice...

Brucewayne 08-17-2005 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
i can do all those things...its gonna be a lot of welding and stuff but its pretty easy...best of luck to ya and ur car...hope it turns out nice...

+ 1 :)

prototype 08-17-2005 01:45 PM

yes yes tis true ive seen the car ive seen the car before and after the 1st paint job. i must say the headlights look 10 times better than i would have expected the tails look great doors and vets look sick! the 1st paint job was no good...mad overspray 1 color into the other. mndthegap shoul dget it back within a week or so after than i will take some shots of it so all you mother****ers can google it and drop yer jaws. hahaha it is coming along....patience is a virtue

ciVictoria 08-17-2005 01:59 PM

We've been waiting on this car for soo long not even a little teaser picture? If you're scared to post pictures of your car looking all sh!tty don't worry about it the guys on this site is nice they did not make fun of my car looking like complete sh!t. ;]

djspot 08-17-2005 02:20 PM

I like seeing pics of progression it makes you appreciate the end product more....I think you should just take some pics to show how much better it looks...

mndthegap1 08-17-2005 02:47 PM

ahh bro im not scared of $hit...
honestly if people didnt like it i could careless all that matters is i like it and my wife likes it.
its jut not out of the shop..... so why bother.

why post a picture so people could be like do this or you shoulda done that...
ild rather wait till its completely done the way i want so then i can say this is it the way it is, either you like or dont end of story.

Danger Mouse 08-17-2005 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by mndthegap1
ahh bro im not scared of $hit...
honestly if people didnt like it i could careless all that matters is i like it and my wife likes it.
its jut not out of the shop..... so why bother.

why post a picture so people could be like do this or you shoulda done that...
ild rather wait till its completely done the way i want so then i can say this is it the way it is, either you like or dont end of story.

You tEll em man.. hehe..

We are an impatient bunch huh?

mndthegap1 08-17-2005 03:16 PM

im impatient too... i mean its been over 5 months... yeah im aggrivated, pissed too..
had major problems with the lights in the beginning...
have pics of that but they are kinda worthless because we completely change the way they where fitted when those where taken, also taken with a camera phone so crappy quality.
paint got all screwed up the first time when they where doing the airbrushing so the whole car had to be resanded cause i didnt like it so that had to be redone.
the tvs i put in the headrest well those got burned out cause they put the wrong voltage to it, so those had to be replaced and redone.
the nitrous system was fiberglassed into the trunk with the new system, i didnt like that so made them redo the whole fiberglass system in the trunk and work around the battery that had to be relocated cause the lights are soooo deep...
im paying ALOT of money for this and the custom paint so i wanted it exactly theway i invisioned it.

so basically after 5.5 months a whole mess of problems it is finally being finished should hopefully have it back by next week.

i honestly thought this thread was dead, i figured it would be left alone and when i had it back then i would show what i have.

as far as being told it looks $hitty or anything... believe me... ive been on these boards for awhile had numours changes made to the car and got alot of $hit for it, people ripping on it in the past.. that doesnt bother me...
i got sponsors from showing rendering photos and stuff like that...
so if companies like it, and are willing to sponsor me for it... well thats what really matters.

Danger Mouse 08-17-2005 03:19 PM

Well, don't worry about what other people say about your car bro.. All that matters is the person paying the charges.. Ya know...? Thats you my brother...!

SimplySLB 08-17-2005 05:06 PM

I'm locking this for now. When the car is done Jay, send me a PM and I'll unlock it for you.

Everyone calm down. Good work takes time.