Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   listen to this... or not (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/203163-listen-not.html)

noVICe 03-19-2005 03:08 PM

listen to this... or not

OMG!!!!!! :yell: i hate these fvcking dumbass drivers and haters at school!
ok to start off... two weeks ago i got dinged by this camaro who scratched the paint of my driver door then a couple of days later my hood gets scratched by someone along with my trunk! there are also alot of tiny scratches and sh*t on my rear bumper. then a week or so goes by and then theres a fvcking long as scratch from the part from the side of the headlight to the fender. and now i look closer at my car after buying some food... and there are these three indentations right above of my lip kit. oh and another thing.... theres another big scratch that shows on the lip too! (paint is off also) :hithead: OMG if i find this fvcker im gunna ring his neck! :mad:

ill post pics up soon... im just sooo fvcking pissed. im beginning to hate my car as much as i hate those bastards who fvck my car up. :tdown:

Hayz 03-19-2005 03:23 PM

Damn :shake: that sucks some people can be dicks! :hithead:

PennyKnotOff 03-19-2005 04:31 PM

Here what you do. Go to school but don't go to class just ditch and leave your car in the parking lot. Find a place where you can see your car and wait till that fvcker tries something again :evil: Man i would love catching someone messing w/ my car but really you just don't do that to someone's car what do you get out of it? Kids these's days no respect :nono:

Octane Joe 03-19-2005 04:34 PM

That sucks man, hey where do you go to school at?

noVICe 03-19-2005 11:16 PM

pennyknotoff: i was thinking of doing that but im not willing to get expelled cuz i know if i find this fvcker, i'm just gunna mess him up real good. but i am getting all my buddys to watch my vic for me throughout the day. i was maybe thinking rigging some cameras on the front and back windshields. or just put my camcorder out.

silvercivic: i go to elk grove high school

ncirom2003 03-19-2005 11:21 PM

well first off sorry to hear this man. if or when you get it repainted ask the body shop about any special clear coats they have that dry extra hard, there are such things but i dont think every place will have it readily available.

noVICe 03-19-2005 11:23 PM

^^^thanx man... umm... maybe this is a noob question but what exactly would these special clear coats do?

ncirom2003 03-19-2005 11:29 PM

well the clear coat is a special blend of hardner and clear thats diferent from normal. (theres all different kinds and brands) i used it on my car originally but there is an extra ingredient my dad forgot so the clear was actually super soft for 2 weeks lol.
the rumor is that you can run a key or screwdriver over it without scratches.(unless you really press down but it would be very hard for the person to scratch it again) and it provides a good long lasting shine. the only downside is that if you are going to wetsand you need to do so within 24 hours of clearing the car.

noVICe 03-19-2005 11:32 PM

wow thats sounds awesome.... ill have to remember this. thanx a lot.

gearbox 03-19-2005 11:39 PM

you gotta setup a sting man if it's happening alot. Have some buddies waiting in case something happens. Call cops and say someone is breaking into your car.

ncirom2003 03-19-2005 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by vtecinEX7
wow thats sounds awesome.... ill have to remember this. thanx a lot.

no prob man.

paradoxblue 03-20-2005 12:12 AM

ok no. u dont setup a sting. gte a video cam from a friend. and a 12hr tape type thinger

now find a GOOd friend u know u can trust with a car and tinted windows
have him park infront or beside you etc. and point the camera at your car.. make sur eno one sees this!
then let it run and dont think bout it.
each day go home and fast forward threw to see if theres anything.

if they strike again you will get them
dont beat the shit outta him.. yet
take it to the cops. take him t o court. have the **** repaint the whole car now.

even if he only did one scratch maybe he will snitch on others?

we had to do this with my buddy's car here. he kept getting shit keyed into it. so i parked and recorded it. two days later we caught his Ex keying words into the door. BOOM he got a new paint job lol. bitch got charged as insurance wont cover it.t hey have to fork out the full amount

:rockon:

noVICe 03-20-2005 09:57 AM

^^^ thats what i was thinking. i'm not litterally going to mess him up, i'm just frustrated right now. but yeah... i will probably do that. thanx you guys... BTW i will post pics soon, i gotta figure out how to resize everything.

paradoxblue 03-20-2005 11:16 AM

do it. takes his ass to court. repaint your car what ever colour you want

electron blue :D

noVICe 03-20-2005 11:24 AM

^^^ electron blue is hot... but i was either thinking keep it Nighthawk or change to cobalt blue. :sweet:

i got some new nokya super yellow bulbs and it looks hot with my car. :cool: you think itll look good with the cobalt blue color?