Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   i'm a friggin ricer til' wednesday, haha (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/201898-im-friggin-ricer-til-wednesday-haha.html)

EternalBlue_Vic 03-11-2005 09:52 PM

i'm a friggin ricer til' wednesday, haha

1 Attachment(s)
I got my type b lip via DHL today around lunch time. i've had my car in my garage for the last 2 days replacing a few gaskets. I went ahead and took my OEM lip off, and trimmed up the type b. Then i noticed.........wow, my intercooler looks big! I'ma have to run like this til' i take the lip to get painted, then hopefully have it back by tues or wed at the latest.

oh! I say "ricer" cuz i pretty much have NO lower bumper, everything got trimmed away to fit the i/c and plumbing. Also, some of the stock bonding strips from the OE lip won't come off, so it's just plain nasty, haha. :rofl:

02civic_rida 03-11-2005 09:56 PM

hahah truu!!! thats not ricer, thats gangsta son!, ur showing ur balls to everyone ;-)

boombazokajoe91 03-11-2005 10:03 PM

lol ...

fixeruper 03-11-2005 10:16 PM

^^lol

ciVictoria 03-11-2005 10:30 PM

Your boosted..thats all that matters.

EternalBlue_Vic 03-11-2005 10:39 PM

/\/\/\ but i have no lower bumper :rofl:

04|5spdCivic 03-11-2005 10:47 PM

who cares man you've got a TURBO. A REAL TURBO not just a radiator thats spray painted aluminum man thats rice but youve got a TURBO AND INTERCOOLER. if you call that rice man i should slap you. thats what we like to call ADVERTISING

EternalBlue_Vic 03-11-2005 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by 04|5spdCivic
who cares man you've got a TURBO.

:rofl:

Guys, seriously, once you've been boosted for a while, it's just --> :shrug:

:giggle:

04|5spdCivic 03-11-2005 11:02 PM

HE's LIEING dont anyone believe him. every time the turbo kicks in its like your cars screaming IM WAY COOLER THAN YOU and FASTER. i dont even have turbo and i know this because every time my car hits 3k rpms i imagine myself pulled back in my seat screaming forward hearing the turbo spooling and oh uh oh i think i just oh dang anyone got a kleenex?

EternalBlue_Vic 03-11-2005 11:07 PM

/\/\/\/\ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Okay, i take back what i said

:tup:

jeffsta17 03-11-2005 11:25 PM

Hey man since your bored with your turbo I will take it off your hands. Honestly man anything I can do to help :rofl:

EMAGDNIM 03-11-2005 11:46 PM

I hope you dont hit anything...

TeRRoRiFiC35 03-12-2005 12:11 AM

ricers dont have turbo's

chrisleecool 03-12-2005 12:20 AM

still SExY :D

zachgeyer 03-12-2005 01:12 AM

nice

JCiv03 03-12-2005 01:36 AM

Holy Moley!! As long as you're boosted and going to cover up the lower bumper area. Btw. i would've probably went for a Polyurethane lip, or a urethane lip. Polyurethane is almost impossible to break. It's like suppper thick and flexable plastic (rubber almost?). The Type-b might crack if you hit something, and you'll be back to square one.

NashVegasEX 03-12-2005 01:48 AM

awesome! a civic with an overbite!!!

jttegx 03-12-2005 01:58 AM

gon look real clean once you get it painted

Al Gore FTW 03-12-2005 02:00 AM

your car is beautiful...

EternalBlue_Vic 03-12-2005 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by JCiv03
As long as you're boosted and going to cover up the lower bumper area. Btw. i would've probably went for a Polyurethane lip, or a urethane lip. Polyurethane is almost impossible to break. It's like suppper thick and flexable plastic (rubber almost?). The Type-b might crack if you hit something, and you'll be back to square one.

Agreed. I realized the type b was ABS plastic like right after i placed the order :_doh:

Well, if it breaks............ :shrug: ..........i'll just try something else, haha

EternalBlue_Vic 03-12-2005 08:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's some eye candy for everyone.

Here's my type b lip, trimmed and fitted

fixeruper 03-12-2005 09:22 PM

that looks clean, cant wait till i have one ;)

EternalBlue_Vic 03-12-2005 09:31 PM

yeah, whoa, u can't really tell its not painted in that pic. The lip's black. Will be getting painted monday.

takadadojo 03-12-2005 09:52 PM

your car is perfect!!!!

god even without the lower lip it still looks awesome. hahahahahahaha!!!!

show us pics when the stuff come in!!!

2K1Civic17"Gabe 03-12-2005 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by EternalBlue_Vic
/\/\/\/\ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Okay, i take back what i said

:tup:

you better. hehe. Actually after a couple days of the spooling and the BOV, you get quite used to it. Just sucks that even MORE people are staring at me now. I will always love the kick in the seat and noises, but dont think it will stay this crazy cool. Ill always love boost though.

Oh, and BTW, if you want to see rice, I need to post my IC being held on by coat hangers, hahahahaha, lol. Straight gangsta sh**. well, Ive had kids for a few days, and no time to make some brackets. I dont want to have an ALUMINUM IC welded, incase it falls off, or makes a hole in it. I should have this fixed in the next couple days. Thursday tuned, too. So we'll see what a big 5 psi can do, lol. I wont boost more than 5 til I retard my timing (time for emanage).

Oh, and BTW, you CAN hit more than 6 lbs with the TSI unit, you can hit more than 10, actually more than 12. I hit 13 lbs at half throttle at 5000 rpms. not good, felt sick as F though, I was like, WHOA!!! the boost controller sucks with TSIs kit, so I have to hook up my greddy profec b I picked up from a friend today, he blew his Si, so he doesnt need it anymore, lol. When my car was going lean and we were tuning, we had my friend let us know, cuz I was looking at RPMs, my friend at my unit (oh baby), and the other guy at my gauges. When it started going lean, he said "uhhhuhuuuhuhuh" haha. I was like "Does that mean lean, haha", he was like, "Yeah, I just got thrown in the back of my seat as I was trying to talk" He all fell over, i saw him fly back, hahaha. It was great. Tryin to talk him into boosting his 7thgen as well.

alright, Peace

FuzzBeC00L 03-13-2005 05:47 AM

I see no rice there

EternalBlue_Vic 03-13-2005 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by 2K1Civic17"Gabe
Actually after a couple days of the spooling and the BOV, you get quite used to it. Just sucks that even MORE people are staring at me now. I will always love the kick in the seat and noises, but dont think it will stay this crazy cool. Ill always love boost though.

yeah, you get very use to it. Last night for instance. I was crusing through town after going to the movies and this suped up n/a eclipse was beside me. We're crusing in traffic and he starts playing with his throttle :giggle:

I then spooled and then let off (*pppppssssskakakaka*)

The dude then starred with his mouth open! I was like, " :confused: WHAT!?...............OH! :D " hahahahahaha

fixeruper 03-13-2005 12:25 PM

hehehe :)

silverem2 03-13-2005 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by EternalBlue_Vic
yeah, you get very use to it. Last night for instance. I was crusing through town after going to the movies and this suped up n/a eclipse was beside me. We're crusing in traffic and he starts playing with his throttle :giggle:

I then spooled and then let off (*pppppssssskakakaka*)

The dude then starred with his mouth open! I was like, " :confused: WHAT!?...............OH! :D " hahahahahaha

thats GOTTA be a AWSOME feeling! I hope to have that some day.

civicskater 03-13-2005 12:57 PM

that lip looks really good...i know what you mean by "rice" look, for a day i had 3 rims and 1 oem hub after i bent my rim and just driving around for that day sucked ass. But its all good...did you also get side skirts and rear lip too?