Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   hey people.. i need ur help (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/192974-hey-people-i-need-ur-help.html)

rijowysock 01-20-2005 01:44 PM

hey people.. i need ur help

ok.. i got the sedan down below

and well i just bought the new SSR professor SP1 19's.... fuc.kin badass

and i bought the tein flex w/ edfc...

and then i bought the Wilwood 4 pot brake kit w/ rotors

on top of that i already got the seats....system...kit....etc,.

but idk.. im bored now already and i wanna get something else.. cool.clean..doesnt matter bout price.. but dont mention engine shit im keeping engine oem..

so what would u get..

im thinking like "mr. alex" front/rear strut bars and then a rear lower bar too and then new control arms in rear.. polished.. but then i cant find a company that makes all 3 bars(i dont want mixmatch===unclean)

lemme know ur thoughts..

riley

rijowysock 01-20-2005 01:45 PM

maybe a oem hybrid lip spoiler...but i dont really wanna drill my trunk w/ holes..

DONT MENTION ANYTHING CARBON FIBER.. CAUSE ITS a no.

ANYONE GOT ANY OEM floor mats for sale? grey

MishBallzEM2 01-20-2005 01:47 PM

get that Tsunami Lip wing, shave ur handles, CF trunk would be hot too....either way ur car will still be sick

BRCivic 01-20-2005 01:50 PM

new paint job?

taz757 01-20-2005 01:51 PM

Sell your rims. Sell your car. Sell your parts. Get something that's actually worth something in modding. With all the damned money you've blown on your rims, you could have bought that M3 you wanted.

MishBallzEM2 01-20-2005 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by BRCivic
new paint job?

:shrug:

es2 01-20-2005 01:52 PM

bag it

j/k

MishBallzEM2 01-20-2005 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by rijowysock
maybe a oem hybrid lip spoiler...but i dont really wanna drill my trunk w/ holes..

DONT MENTION ANYTHING CARBON FIBER.. CAUSE ITS a no.

ANYONE GOT ANY OEM floor mats for sale? grey

lol whoops! my bad :_doh:

dirtySAMURAI 01-20-2005 01:56 PM

doesnt the hybrid lip spoiler just tape on? no drilling...

MishBallzEM2 01-20-2005 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by infinite012
doesnt the hybrid lip spoiler just tape on? no drilling...

yeah i think same with that Tsunami one :confused:

djmota 01-20-2005 02:20 PM

get neuspeed polished front upper bar and rear lower tie. Then get spc lower arms. The look will still mesh together as spc doesn't have huge logos or anything. :tup:
Then a n20 kit so you can have some fun. :evil:

truehonda 01-20-2005 02:58 PM

Hmm, lots to offer you riley, but I dont know.

Your going for show and I know that. Do you have an Indash DVD player, Rearview mirror LCD? Lots of stuff if you want.

And have someone make a Full CF dash - hawtness

rijowysock 01-20-2005 03:33 PM

i guess i need to clarify....

mishballzem2--no lip wing...wont fit sedan either..maybe oem hybrid tho...shaved handles=gay and reallly unlogical to do. NO carbon fiber!

BRcivic-np paint job... paint job=waste of money ona civic..

taz757-i have around 20thousand set aside for the the new 2007 E56 M3 convertible but it doesnt come out till end of 2006..so between now and then....yeah (BTW i own a shop=i pay less than you guys.. so when i go to sell i sell for a "good price" and i brake even..=win/win situation.)

infinite.- it has 4 bolts and tape.. i was thinking i could just tape.. but.. honda said that after heat/cold the tape might buckle from "expansion/contraction" and it would eventually fall off.. but if i get it, it would stay on so i would never see holes..

mishballz-tsunami spolier=coupe!

djmota--neuspeed i like but the MAIN bar i want is a rear upper and they dont make it.. lower control arms seem cool but noone would ever see em cause im that low.N20=no go.. im selling my car stock as soon as M3 comes out and then gon part car out=max value retained.

eddie.lol... in dash i can get AVIC N-1 for 800$ shipped.. from alpine but instead of getting it i chose to get the brakes... i'll use brakes 400 times a day but watch a DVD rarely..(continues onto the rear view lcd) as for dash.. yeah i know kazell too and i'd get it direct.lol BUT NO CARBON FIBER.lol

i guess i just need to say "friends of mine" that know me.. please post..
i thought i was clear when i said keep it clean.. idk im thinking lil mods..

right now im leaning towards just neuseed polish front bar/and ebay rear upper(looks will match) and i can use rear as my system "clamp" not gonna do any REAR lower bars becuase u cant see anything under my car...im not gonna do rear Si brake swap because resale is bad and drums stop faster in a non autox situation. NO CARBON FIBER AT ALLL. idk.. i guess this is why i asked because theirs sooo many no's but keep listing something will be something i want...

riley

rijowysock 01-20-2005 03:34 PM

btw i go for "show" but i drive fast and precise so im all show...no go.. but i cant take a curve like a mofo...

even if u only have 115HP i can still outrun alot of cars based on maneuverability...howevere u spell it..

2k2EXCOUPE 01-20-2005 04:08 PM

quick ur bitching riley and sell the damn civic already! :D

Blkcivic 01-20-2005 04:11 PM

New taillights? the j-spec ones

ZodCivik 01-20-2005 04:28 PM

Paint ur handles white, then get the tsunami rear roof spoiler :P (this one is for both), i know i aint ur friend, just a suggestion

slicksivik 01-20-2005 04:39 PM

fiberglass everything inside like the console

rijowysock 01-20-2005 07:10 PM

im gonna get JDM outers w/ clear peice on next trip to asia.. or if my friend goes

and then i wanna get JDM power folding mirrors but im still trying to find someone that has all the harnesses w/ relays so they work "oem" on with power on and in with power off and then manually to w/ button

then oem hybrid lip spoiler...

mr. alex front upper/rear upper/rear lower strut bars.

that all i can think of but i want soo much more.. doesnt seem like theirs much else to do. .....im just like stuck...

Logan3024 01-20-2005 07:25 PM

You east-coasters are to old school, On the west coast you cant consider your car a "show car" if its completely stock under the hood. A show car consists of Performance, Looks and ICE. So id say turbo that bitch!

rijowysock 01-20-2005 07:35 PM

im not a show car dizzle.. ive been to one show.. I HATE SHOWS THEIR FULL OF CRAP.. its not about whos is nicer.. its what peice of shit has more stuff...

no turbo.. im gonna sell my car stock ... messing up engine=worse for resale

take this for example..

my friend had a turbo vic w/ like 20k in mods on it... couldnt even sell it for 11k....but a stock 02 civic coupe STOCK sells for 11k+

why u ask... well.. how many people want a stock 02 civic... lets say.. 40k people ina large town... well their all ready to spend 11k+ on it.. but how mmany people in that same town want a 300hp civic? maybe 5-10 people.. and out of those 5-10 how many of them have the cash availl.. lets say 2-6 and outa those people.. if they got the $ avail... they would much rather have a new WRX then a civic... so a fully built civic is worth around 3000$ more than a fully built civic.. whereas the internals and etc cost 8k.. so right there... u just lost 5000$ and trying to sell your car is gonna be hard considering the lack of demand..

im sorry.. im big #'s person ive taken more finance and economics classes then prolly anyone on this world and im good w/ $ so in the long run.. id rather have a 127HP civic for 2 more years then cruise around in my stock 350+HP M3 (expected to have 370HP) and then i'll super charge her at 12 lbs to around 550+HP and i'll smoke bitches and in long run.. people THAT HAVE MONEY.. would spend $ on a fast M3 rather than a fast civic that they'll get laughed at too much.

dave05ex 01-20-2005 07:38 PM

why do you always start thread with a list of expenisve shit on your car that no one gives a shit about? first you list all the shit you got.... in every thread i might add.... then you either ask a question you know the answer to or start bragging some more.

like here for example, you asked a question you obviously know the answer to. you asked it because you wanted people to give you their opinions so you can then tell them why you cant do it and that you dont like it. basically, you're asking questions that go in a circle back to you...... questions that you already have answers to but ask them just so you can brag about the shit you got. no one cares man, sorry.

break down:

1. rijowysock asks question or for an opinion
2. someone asnwers
3. rijowysock gives them a detialed description to show them how much he knows
4. repeats in every single thread

civic01vtec 01-20-2005 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by dave05ex
why do you always start thread with a list of expenisve shit on your car that no one gives a shit about? first you list all the shit you got.... in every thread i might add.... then you either ask a question you know the answer to or start bragging some more.

like here for example, you asked a question you obviously know the answer to. you asked it because you wanted people to give you their opinions so you can then tell them why you cant do it and that you dont like it. basically, you're asking questions that go in a circle back to you...... questions that you already have answers to but ask them just so you can brag about the shit you got. no one cares man, sorry.

break down:

1. rijowysock asks question or for an opinion
2. someone asnwers
3. rijowysock gives them a detialed description to show them how much he knows
4. repeats in every single thread

werd :tup:

jttegx 01-20-2005 08:49 PM

i think your pretty much set, now go out pimp some ladies and invest into some lap dances

rijowysock 01-20-2005 08:55 PM

dave 05 ex why u gotta be a fruit i dont care what people think its just im trying to think of little things... ive been trying and i cant.. so when people gimme what i dont want i say it.. so maybe someone somewhere out there has an idea that i would like.. go make ur own posts and leave mine alone. aiight

nuff said

riley

rijowysock 01-20-2005 08:56 PM

mr 33 post Vs. 3355.. shutup ..ive bene on this site longer than uve owned your civic

joescivic02 01-20-2005 09:38 PM

hey man... how about painted door handle and painted mirrors? those would look nice!

04|5spdCivic 01-20-2005 09:47 PM

i dont know maybe a roof scoop? or an M3 rear lip spoiler? a really cool sunroof? white underbody L.E.D.'s? just some suggestions

devilvtec 01-20-2005 09:51 PM

what about sidemarkers?

tripledoublegs 01-20-2005 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by joescivic02
hey man... how about painted door handle and painted mirrors? those would look nice!

I dunno why but I like the black door handles on his car. Mirrors, you said you're gonna buy new ones, so there's no point in painting them. I say you leave the handles black