Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   Racing Seats in a 04 Ex Coupe.. (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/191985-racing-seats-04-ex-coupe.html)

HondaGuy12 01-14-2005 10:18 AM

Racing Seats in a 04 Ex Coupe..

Im thinking about getting some racing seats for my 04 Ex.. would seats do u recommend and what color? My car color is in my sig..let me know thanks...

ALSO is their any1 with a 04 Coupe that has racing seats? If so post pics please..

Blahman2 01-14-2005 11:16 AM

are those bronze wheels on your car? If so... they look pimp. I would go with a black and blue leather if you can afford leather. Not sure if the price would be higher or not. Don't go with silver, red, or yellow... The colors would clash with your car and make it look really ricerish.

MishBallzEM2 01-14-2005 11:18 AM

u got a tan interior right? do blue leather with tan inserts..that would look tight

scatman 01-14-2005 11:18 AM

where do u live.....i have a flawless set of tenzoR's for sale with everything you'll need for install. pick up only

the link is in my signiture below, check em out

MishBallzEM2 01-14-2005 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Scatman
where do u live.....i have a flawless set of tenzoR's for sale with everything you'll need for install. pick up only

the link is in my signiture below, check em out

those color cars come with a tan interior.... :_doh:

HondaGuy12 01-14-2005 10:22 PM

yeah im thinking about doing a rsx type racing seat with a blue insert....thanks for ur imput..

Blahman- nah they arent bronze they just look like that due to the light..but i think my car would look sick with bronze rims tho..lol!!

Mr.Modify 01-15-2005 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by HondaGuy12
yeah im thinking about doing a rsx type racing seat with a blue insert....thanks for ur imput..

Blahman- nah they arent bronze they just look like that due to the light..but i think my car would look sick with bronze rims tho..lol!!

i've seen some RSX ones with blue inserts...i was gonna buy some but i found Si Seats and they look way better. Tenzo's would be nice ;)

zachgeyer 01-15-2005 04:43 PM

sparco !!

import2nr 01-15-2005 04:43 PM

go katzkin

TSSCivic 01-16-2005 03:33 AM

Black Recaro SPG :D It is my favorites.

LogicWavelength 01-16-2005 10:16 AM

get RSX titanium leather front and rear seats... just double check to make sure the color looks ok.... it is not the same color tan, but its most likely in the same color family, so it'll look ok. if not, i say get black sparco or recaro seats, and get black leather RSX rear seats... that way at least it matches... so then you have a tri-tone interior (but at least it matches the steering wheel and instruments/console

solo_rider 01-16-2005 02:17 PM

corbeau. they already make sliders and brackets for our car. if you go w/ other brand you'll have to get the sliders and brackets custom made.