Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   Fawkkkkkkkkkkkkkk My Dad Just Backed Into My Damn Car (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/189621-fawkkkkkkkkkkkkkk-my-dad-just-backed-into-my-damn-car.html)

_Viper_ 12-29-2004 03:21 PM

Fawkkkkkkkkkkkkkk My Dad Just Backed Into My Damn Car

It goes like this I get in the driveway and my Dad (Idiot) is in the garage so i park to the left and way back so he has room to get out..... Anyways I had my son in the car and as Im taking Danick out of the back seat my dear Father decides that its time for him to back up so he steps on the gas and I have my kid in my arms and im like heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy stopppppppppppppp goddddddddddddddddddd dammmmmiiiitttttttttttttttttt
and he is deaf as as a mule so he doesnt hear me and then i throw my kid on the snowbank and get beside my dads window and start bangin on it and he stops and he says what and im like hey you fawking idiot how come you always back up and never ever check what your doing and he is like ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh did I touch the car and im like well why dont you put it in drive and get the hell off of my car....

Anyways im pissed cuz its a brand new car dammit :_doh: :_doh:

He is gonna pay thats for sure ...

Man im picking up th GF at 6 tonite at work and man she is gonna flip..

I know accidents are accidents but when its your parents its like ehhhh what its just a small scratch.... WHATEVER

TeLLy 12-29-2004 03:38 PM

Damn man sorry to hear that...my dad fokked with my car too when I first got it - he hadn't driven a manual in like 10 years so when I got mine he asked if he could drive it (I was dropping him at the dealership to get HIS car which was in for service). I said sure, tossed him the keys, and hopped in the passenger seat. He gets in, clutch down to start the car, then adjusts mirrors and whatnot, marvelling at all the snazzy power options.

Then he proceeds to put it into reverse......without the clutch. Two heartbreaking seconds and one very loud scary noise later, he looks over at me with a look like "What the hell did you do".....as if I'd bought a car that malfunctions when you forget the clutch....lol. But I told him if something went wrong with it, I'd make him pay. You should do the same.

_Viper_ 12-29-2004 03:52 PM

Yeah he is gonna pay for sure it really pissed me off man ....Oh well

CiviCoupe2k2 12-29-2004 03:58 PM

Sorry to see that....
But in the mean time you can post more pics of your gf... Hehehe j/kidding bro.

BTW, did the headlights get scratched to?

scatman 12-29-2004 04:03 PM

thats not as bad as when my mom clipped my mirror off my car or when my dad dragged a sharp metal rod across one of my new wheels that i had

both of these took place a while ago, hopefully my parents wont damage my Si

_Viper_ 12-29-2004 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by CiviCoupe2k2
Sorry to see that....
But in the mean time you can post more pics of your gf... Hehehe j/kidding bro.

BTW, did the headlights get scratched to?

Nope didmt touch the headlights and whats weird is that he barely touched the car man the paint sucksssssssss...It came right off and he was backing out pretty slow oh well here comes Mr touch up paint damn :hithead: :hithead: :hithead: :hithead: :hithead: :hithead:

rEkKaShInObI 12-29-2004 04:20 PM

u have a son and a girlfriend? anyways sorry to hear bout the car.

allmotor 12-29-2004 04:29 PM

you can get that scratch N fix stuff at autozone. Work real good for me

_Viper_ 12-29-2004 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by rEkKaShInObI
u have a son and a girlfriend? anyways sorry to hear bout the car.

Ehh yeah I have a 4 year old son (Danick) and a Girlfriend ...I seperated from my sons Mother almost 1year and a half ago so now I have been with my GF for 6 months steady but I have known her for two years so its all good..

I was pretty upset about my seperation but know im doing better I got really depressed and all it was crazy cuz I had to keep my house and everything so im coming out of this whole ordeal a stronger person

joe6680 12-29-2004 04:45 PM

Get a bra. It'll cover those right up.

Blahman2 12-29-2004 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by joe6680
Get a bra. It'll cover those right up.

no... he doesn't need the rest of the front scratched to hell.

wrussi 12-29-2004 05:47 PM

well my dad when i was like 15 when he bought me a brand new GT bike the first day that i got it he asked me to let him ride it and he fell and he scraped my brand new bike i was so mad he was ok though and then when he gave me his car he scrapped the front bumber with a shopping cart i was mad but he said that theorically it was still his car so he got away with that

that sucks man and yes make him pay

_Viper_ 12-29-2004 05:57 PM

Well here is the plan im eggting a rental and im swapping the bumpers ...
Ive done this before with my 2000 Camry LE when my smashed the hell out of it....

Ill get the insurance on the rental that way no questions will be asked....

When ill do it is another question ..Probably spring

PacSmalls 12-29-2004 05:57 PM

that sucks :(

joe6680 12-29-2004 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Blahman2
no... he doesn't need the rest of the front scratched to hell.

Why would it do that?

Blahman2 12-29-2004 06:02 PM

Why would it do that?

The bra flaps in the wind scratching the car, also the front of the hood will be discolored from the sun. Seriously though, almost anyone will say the same.

ty.barrack 12-29-2004 06:04 PM

that sucks, looks pretty minor though, he could have plowed into it real hard, and really screwed it up. as for the bra good idea, as long as you wash your car regularly, I have one, no scratches from it, in fact my car is one of the few here at work that doesn't have little rock chips all over the front of my hood.

joe6680 12-29-2004 06:15 PM

^^^ Yeah I've had em never a problem. I didnt put one on the civic cause I dont like how they look and bam chips and scratches all over my bumper. Oh well live and learn.

Wolfgang5884 12-29-2004 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Blahman2
The bra flaps in the wind scratching the car, also the front of the hood will be discolored from the sun. Seriously though, almost anyone will say the same.

damn, I didn't know that.......sorry to hear about your car man

joe6680 12-29-2004 06:24 PM

I dunno if you get the oem one it fits pretty snug. I dont think it'll be flapping around.

"Think about it its a bra its supposed to fit up snug against the skin...like a glove." gotta love Seinfeld.

Blahman2 12-29-2004 06:40 PM

I dunno if you get the oem one it fits pretty snug. I dont think it'll be flapping around.

"Think about it its a bra its supposed to fit up snug against the skin...like a glove." gotta love Seinfeld.

Right, although some bra's require you to put velcrow on your car. Which is a huge NO NO for me. I will not do that.

joe6680 12-29-2004 06:47 PM

^^^I dunno man do you really know what your talking about or do you just spit out info that you read about and dont experience first hand. First you said it'll scratch the car and now its like oh well I dunno maybe it won't...then you blame it on velcro. I dunno you just seem like you have no clue what your talking about...and judging from your rep I bet its prob true.

Blahman2 12-29-2004 06:54 PM

Naw, I have experience with bra's and removing them :) didn't mean it that way. But you know what I mean. I see all the damage done by them. Also I have a shitty rep cause when your a n00b everyone has to give you bad rep. Although that was a long time ago. Give me good rep, help me out.

AzNmiKex215 12-29-2004 07:14 PM

funny how i always thought having a garage or a driveway would prevent things like that. I park on the street in a pretty ghetto neighborhood. My car has continously gotten keymarks over the past 3 years. it sucks.

civic01vtec 12-29-2004 07:16 PM

maybe he found the pics of ur g/f and he lost his train of thought

civic01vtec 12-29-2004 07:18 PM

btw..........bras do scratch the clear

joe6680 12-29-2004 07:21 PM

^^^maybe but its kinda the lesser of the two evils. Either have some scratches in the clear or have huge nicks and paint chips.

Blahman2 12-29-2004 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by civic01vtec
btw..........bras do scratch the clear

Thank you for backing that up. Also they fade the paint after a while if you park in the sun.

CivicsRdBest 12-29-2004 07:34 PM

It really is just a small scratch. Oh well, however you get it fixed I hope you don't have to pay for it...

D5cIvIc 12-29-2004 07:51 PM

that sucks man...but a lil touch up paint and no one will know