Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/43-wheels-tires-brakes-modifications)
-   -   Fuzion Zri's. Good or Bad? (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/43-wheels-tires-brakes-modifications/220395-fuzion-zris-good-bad.html)

crazyasian 07-19-2005 02:03 AM

Fuzion Zri's. Good or Bad?

After a bit of searching i ran up some results but havent eased my mind so i was trying to get more info about them. I hear that they are pretty good for their price, long life, and pretty good in dry and wet traction. What do some of you guys/girls think about them. I want to defintaly b sure that i buy tires that i will b pleased with. Any other info about them is good too. TIA

civic4dizoor 07-19-2005 02:09 AM

West Coast Customs said they were good tires .

Pn0ybOiLiKehOy 07-19-2005 02:44 AM

^^^ :_doh: west coast customs doesnt know too much either...all they know is put 28's on it paint it orange and put some tvs...althought i wouldnt mind the tvs in my car :rofl:

Pn0ybOiLiKehOy 07-19-2005 02:45 AM

oh btw...i heard fuzions were good for the price :lol:

jttegx 07-19-2005 02:57 AM

there just like the wanlis line up.

'cheap performance, affordable, sexy tire threads'

IMO, a fairly decent performance tire at a low cost. i wouldnt go with fuzion or wanli again though, i rely on my tires everyday for school/work/travel/etc. so i guess it depends how much u really need your rubber going

civic2k2 07-19-2005 07:12 AM

I ran a set on my 18's for the past 6 months and thought for the price they were great tires. They stick fairly well and are pretty good in the rain. Sure you can get better dry traction but your definatly going to pay more and the Fuzions seem to have a really good tread life. For daily driving and the occasional performance run I say get um.

crazyasian 07-19-2005 09:58 PM

well i also drive around to school/work/friends and so on. There are a bit of potholes around my area and half of them i cant avoid. would these stand up to abuse?

7Gnoob 07-19-2005 11:13 PM

Have the HRi in 215/45HR17, no problems, good in rain and very quiet.

civic2k2 07-20-2005 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by crazyasian
well i also drive around to school/work/friends and so on. There are a bit of potholes around my area and half of them i cant avoid. would these stand up to abuse?

They should do just as well as any other tire hitting a pothole. Theres some pretty ruff roads here not to mention I played on some gravel and dirt on mine and they did fine.

crazyasian 07-20-2005 01:14 PM

how is the comfort from them such as road noise, stiffness, and so on. from lookin at them they seem to b a stiff tire, do they flex much?

civic2k2 07-20-2005 02:03 PM

Road noise is very very low in these I was on a 225/40/18 and it had alot less noise than my Falkens which were the same size and Kuhmo's that I have had. They are kinda stiff be very comfy for daily driving. They are not the worlds best performance tire but for just everday driving and the occasional hard run you cant beat umm with a stick especially for the price.

lowep3 07-21-2005 11:18 AM

I've said this before and I'll say it again, don't go cheap on tires. It's the only part of your car that is in contact with the road. Fuzion's are garbage.

cambo 07-21-2005 11:23 AM

i think these are in the price range of the Hankook K107 and the Hankook Ventus HR-II.

I have the Hankook HR-IIs and i couldn't be happier with them. My only gripe with them is they get a bit noisy above 80 mph, but that also could be due to my supposedly bent rim.

xschizx9 07-22-2005 12:21 PM

I got the HRI's in 205/40/17 and there a great tire... and awesome tread wear

civic2k2 07-22-2005 12:39 PM

Just because the Fuzions are inexpensive doesnt make them a crappy tire. Yes there is a difference in them and say a set of Advan's but for the normal person driving daily they rock, low road noise, inexpensive, awsome tread wear, and decent stick.

lowep3 07-22-2005 04:46 PM

No, but there is a difference between a cheap. junk tire and a middle of the road, nice tire. Do what you want, it's your car. I just wouldn't rock that shit on my own ride.