Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Canada West (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/32-canada-west)
-   -   WTB APC Altezza Tail Lights (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/32-canada-west/98130-wtb-apc-altezza-tail-lights.html)

HCivic 06-12-2003 11:43 PM

WTB APC Altezza Tail Lights

Does anyone know where I can get a pair of the APC Altezza Tail Lights in Vancouver? and how much does it cost in CDN? I would also be interested if anyone is selling a pair of used ones. Thx. :fart:

CivicGoh 06-12-2003 11:46 PM

msg shogun i dunno if he sold his altezzas. they're brand new in the box

Pukuyo 06-13-2003 04:10 AM

i'm selling mine. they're still on my car but if you want 'em it's yours for 2 bills.

HCivic 06-13-2003 05:17 AM

Are there any scratches on the lights? Leaks or foging up? If not then I'll buy it off you this weekend for $180 cash plus installing. :)

murd0c 06-13-2003 09:19 AM

I will sell mine to you for $50 and trade for your stock ones!!
heres a pic of one

murd0c 06-13-2003 09:19 AM

I will sell mine to you for $50 and trade for your stock ones!!
heres a pic of one
http://www.digitalgumball.com/albums/album32/abo.jpg

money9 06-13-2003 10:51 AM

Tailights

Hey Murd0C,

What you gonna do with the stocks. You gonna paint the tails like mine, or do you have something else in mind.

By the way, I haven't posted on here in months, and drove past your house. The car is looking mint.

Where did you get your rims and tires, and what did they cost you if you don't mind my asking.

Cheers
Randy

murd0c 06-13-2003 05:05 PM

Hey Randy,

I was wondering what happened to u!!!
I was wanting to paint them like yours they would suit my car perfect.
I got the rims off revscene for $1100 legit I got a wicked deal!!
so what have u been up too?

money9 06-13-2003 05:22 PM

Taillights

Yeah, I know I have been a little scarce lately.

My car has been neglected alot lately, as my funds are saving towards a house. Therefore I haven't been shopping around for stuff, and in turn haven't been on here all that much.

I think the tails would look sweet on your ride, and would flow very well. If you want, let me know one day and I'll come over and throw one on your car, and you can see how it looks.

Are you going to use the Smoke tint on the tails, or actually get it painted. The Paint would look slick as it would give you more of a polished look. Judging from the fact that you had your ride in an import show recently, I would guess that you may be going for this look more.

But the down side to doing this is you may run into problems with the cops, as you will have no side marker on your rear tails. Unless you leave a spot on the side open for the side marker of your taillight. (In my opinion either cover it with the paint, or use the night shades and black them out that way).

The night shades still gives a nice shine. I just messed up on mine as I didn't get the shene I was going for. I mixed the night shades and a clear coat, and it didn't turn out right.

Let me know if you want to throw one on your car.

money9 06-13-2003 05:24 PM

Rims

Was the rims with tires for $1100??? If so mint!!!!!

I'll take some pics with my digital camera tonight of the tails, so everyone else can get an idea of what you are talking about, and you can get everyone's impression (If you want anyone else's impression).

I just want to show off my tails, its really all I have to be proud of on my car :D

Pukuyo 06-13-2003 06:50 PM

Originally posted by HCivic
Are there any scratches on the lights? Leaks or foging up? If not then I'll buy it off you this weekend for $180 cash plus installing. :)
hey bud, it's yours for $180. and i'll help you install it if you want, but it's pretty easy to do. as far as i know, no scratches but i'll check tonight, no leaks or fogging up for sure. just let me know tonite, so i can take 'em off.

murd0c 06-13-2003 08:05 PM

Mine are in mint condition as well so let me know!!

HCivic 06-13-2003 08:12 PM

Pukuyo: Kool. So they are the APC Chrome Altezza lights (3 circles)? Any brand other than those lights I will not buy. If so call me tonite before 1am and we'll arrange a time to meet up this weekend. I've pm'ed you.

Murd0c: Sry. I am only looking for the 3 circles altezzas. :(

murd0c 06-13-2003 09:23 PM

no prob it's worth a try

NitehawkVTEC 06-15-2003 12:11 AM

do you want chrome of cf.

Oishi 06-15-2003 02:56 AM

better make it chrome...i only know of one guy who has cf apc...thats me

Pukuyo 06-16-2003 12:29 AM

SOLD! :D

now, I want to buy a CF or Black (if they make it) TYC Tails. anyone?