Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Canada West (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/32-canada-west)
-   -   My Car = SNOW PLOW (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/32-canada-west/72713-my-car-snow-plow.html)

ASIANPRIDE 01-20-2003 05:36 PM

My Car = SNOW PLOW

WOW..this is ass.....my car is sooo low....and this snow is sooo high...:cry:

dret 01-20-2003 06:24 PM

DAM MAN i can see how it is a problem...
you drive lots?
well the magnaflow catback rides too low man..
i'll be following the tire tracks on the roads (and there'll be like a sh*t load of snow inbetween) i can hear the pipes scraping through the snow... it hurts man...

DAM can't wait till summer!

SiGAznBoi01 01-20-2003 06:25 PM

hey i just realized that i've got the same style rims as the RH cp-10's you say you want in your profile.

mine are made by DTm though.
hehe

murd0c 01-20-2003 07:57 PM

I know how you feel!! luckley it hasn't snowed much this year or I will be sending a invoice to city hall!![IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

ASIANPRIDE 01-20-2003 08:41 PM

SiGAznBoi01

Sooo you selling your rims....hey you got a picture????

Damian2k1 01-20-2003 11:43 PM

OMG, my car got stuck in the UofA parking lot. Bastards dont clear the snow...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] Horray for snow brushes, they double as really crappy shovels...:_doh:

NitehawkVTEC 01-21-2003 12:36 AM

my car, also a snow plow. and i had to abandon it somewhere. cuz it's stuck :susp:

gonna get it towed to a tire shop tommarow and get some winter slaloms...

SiGAznBoi01 01-21-2003 12:41 AM

heheh nah im not selling em, i actually just got them...as soon as i can get a hold of a digi cam, ill show you some pics of my ride.

Oishi 01-21-2003 01:11 AM

we don't have snow yet [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG] ...hopefully tonight

ASIANPRIDE 01-21-2003 10:20 AM

Oishi man...you live in Surrey...all you will be getting is RAIN.....We got like 1-2 feet of snow....in like 2 days....

Dave...where did you leave your car man???

Blown 01-21-2003 10:51 AM

Still on summer tires Dave? Man, you're nuts I tell ya!

jefff 01-21-2003 01:35 PM

I got some HAKaminie or somthing like that from Kal tire on 170th st in e-town from Andrew. Thier the shizznit! They stick awsome. If you want some info call Andrew at Kal Tire and ask him about the tires he put on Jeff Foss's Civic. He'll hook you up.[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]

jefff 01-21-2003 01:47 PM

BTW, where in e-town are you ASINPRIDE? I just wanted to know if I had seen you rollin around, personally I'm over in Wellington. But I think I may have seen you in Ingelwood?
Don't answer here if you don't want you can e-mail me at jefffcna@hotmail.com if you'd be more comfortable, just want to meet sometime.

ASIANPRIDE 01-22-2003 12:24 AM

Yeah man....for sure we can meet...we will prob all have a nice mini meet soon..so we can all chill....Nah man..I live downtown....if you find the middle point from Westmount and Kingsway then you will find where I live..haha......but jefff you gotta hook us up with some prices dood....so we know how much to ask for....ya know.....

Well I haven't seen you on this site much....but welcome...:)

jefff 01-22-2003 05:00 PM

I keep moving and getting new computers so I have to make a new user every time, SUX, I'll have to have a look and see what I paid, but If you call him direct he'll do the best he can for you, hes a straight up guy, no BS. I think I paid around 6 bills or less installed and balanced. Well worth it considering the wife drives the car too. (she's from a small town and isn't really used to the traffik and stuff.

We'll for sure need to set up a meet sometime soon. Just e-mail me or post a thread or something.