Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Canada West (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/32-canada-west)
-   -   OK..!!!!..WHAT DO YOU WANT 780IMPORT FLYER TO LOOK LIKE IT'S IN DAT WORKS (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/32-canada-west/22964-ok-what-do-you-want-780import-flyer-look-like-its-dat-works.html)

ASIANPRIDE 02-05-2002 02:17 AM

OK..!!!!..WHAT DO YOU WANT 780IMPORT FLYER TO LOOK LIKE IT'S IN DAT WORKS

Well I just talked to him...and well he will do the flyer...but he needs some of your input on what you want the flyer to look like...hot chicks...what cars....what styles....And well he has nothing better to do so he might start up the site for fun....hehe....so ya....All you 780 reply...and give lots of feed back or nothing will happen ok....So spread the word....

NitehawkVTEC 02-05-2002 03:41 AM

ummm, it can have those cartoony rice cars with huge rims n shiz.... hmmmm i don't really have any good idea's thou.

ASIANPRIDE 02-05-2002 04:00 AM

No we will put simple moded cars...none of that crap...over moded beasts on the flyer...high class cars...the ones that haven't fallen into the rice bowl:eek:

NitehawkVTEC 02-05-2002 04:02 AM

that works too... hehe.

ASIANPRIDE 02-05-2002 04:08 AM

Well see...I need more 780 input..soo gotta keep this thread near the top so when they all wake up I can get there 411 on the situation...

Damian2k1 02-05-2002 08:49 AM

Some faded pic of a car covering teh whole background would be pretty sweet...then words and stuff. Dont make it too commercialized like the flyers for a circus....otherwise ppl will just toss it before reading it.....plus it looks g@y.

Hrm...if we made them about 1/2 the size of a standard 8x11.5 piece of paper....then had a shot of the car (2k1 civic) from a low front angle for the background, that might look alright.

lmao thats all i'm saying, i suck at artistic crap...why do you think i'm going into law!! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

dret 02-05-2002 10:40 AM

blk & white or COLOR..

I think you should make the flyer in blk and white but put a pic of a civic in color so it stands out..

is the flyer for our club or for our 7thgencivic forum???

NitehawkVTEC 02-05-2002 02:08 PM

I like that idea, dret... one of our civics? who has a bodykit?

m0xxiedrum 02-05-2002 02:23 PM

Hey.. Am I still allowed in!? [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]:susp:

NitehawkVTEC 02-05-2002 02:33 PM

Definatly. it's for all Imports. :eek:

That way I can go out and buy a new car. So many choices, but my flavour of the day is RSX-S. just was at the dealer.

ASIANPRIDE 02-05-2002 03:46 PM

Moxxie for sure....you have to be in the 780 Imports club....we gotta get everyone in it....ok...well we gotta keep this thread at the top so...all the 780'z will see it and write something in it....m'kay.....cuz we need a lot of feed back....so he can get started....thanx guys...

halferlove 02-05-2002 04:00 PM

yeah so if you guys have any questions message me and i'll get back to you my email is tyler@halocraft.com
and tell me your input i need pictures ex from all of you and info you want posted on this Flyer[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Digtial-Conceptionhttp://www.ghetto-hackers.com/mtxcla...mg/icelogo.gif

Damian2k1 02-05-2002 06:03 PM

Hell yeah, m0xxie, we need some fast guys in here too.....lol.....[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]

halferlove....i have a few pics of my car here here....nothing much yet, but..yeah...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

I have no idea what tybe of message we should put on the flyer....[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

ASIANPRIDE 02-05-2002 07:33 PM

Love the pix...I think that we need to go join some other sites...and Notify ppl from 780...about the new page...when its up...for sure.....like start new threads "COME CHECK OUT WWW.780IMPORTS.COM....." Hey...Damian....what type of bulb is that in the lil circle part of your head light on your site...it look really long....is that a dif mod....???? Mine doesn't look like that....

Oishi 02-05-2002 08:23 PM

woah..nice pics :tup: ...i think 604 peeps need to have their own 7thgen import club too

Damian2k1 02-05-2002 09:34 PM

The bulb in the circular part of my headlight is a PIAA Xtreme White H-222 bulb. Identical size as the stock bulb only in a bluish HID colour. The only thing about the Xtreme wedge bulb and the Xtreme H4 is that the wedge is a lot more blue...weird how that worked out....[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] I dunno why but it looks really weird in that pic....like a mini fluorescent bulb or something.....[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Thanks for the comments guys...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] I'm slamming it and getting rims next....but it'll be a while before that happens.

GoBBla 02-07-2002 02:26 AM

put the monacar civic!

ASIANPRIDE 02-12-2002 12:41 AM

PUTTING THE THREAD AT THE TOP FOR JesterSpaceCowboy
:)