Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Canada East (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/31-canada-east)
-   -   Smash white RSX-S outside my house... (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/31-canada-east/93904-smash-white-rsx-s-outside-my-house.html)

iamfob 05-19-2003 05:49 PM

Smash white RSX-S outside my house...

it wasn't FlippedOut.
So the story goes like this.....

I was listening to music at my room and i heard a big bang sound coming out from the corner street. So pretty much the neighbourhood ran out and checked out what happened.

So it took me 5 seconds to arrive the scene and i saw a white 2003 RSX-S flipped upside down. I was like ****...where's the driver? Then i saw a men standing by the car looks nervous and scare as shit. I asked the guy next to me what happened and he said the RSX was racing with a silver VW GTI 1.8T and the RSX was on the far left lane and a car cutted him off and he immediately switched over to the far right lane and the car somehow was going to fast and lost control and jumped the curve and going 120km/h into the fence then took down 2 tress and wrecked the whole metal fence then it came to a stop (4 wheels facing the sky)

i took some pictures and will upload them asap.

The stupid idiot driver was testing his friend's car and lost control and i saw him got arrested by the cops into the criuser. They are still looking for the silver GTi now and i was talking to ppl there that i want to buy the engine and tranny and the leather seats.

People, dont test tune cars on road cuz you will never know what will happened and once again it is proven that street racing is dangerous and please save it on track.

PICS to the accident

NeonImpact 05-19-2003 05:58 PM

Thats why man people shouldnt be so fond or encouraged to go out and street race..

Its all a waste of time, you want to race, go to the damn track..

Also, friends or no friends, they wont be caught driving my car..

I kinda think if he were "testing out" something on his buddies car that he would do it a different way than street racing, but he's a dumbass..

He deserved totally what he got..

And for the pics, yes upload them, i would love to see how this guy could have easily killed himself and others..

:shake:

nitehawk 05-19-2003 06:17 PM

WOW!

Thats a wild story.

I guess that guy ****ed up pretty badly eh?

iamfob 05-19-2003 06:27 PM

no scratch no stitch at all...crawl out the car

but got arrested as punishment

now no wonder we pay higher insurance premium than other places in canada (thanks for stupid dumbass driver)

i am uploading pictures to my online album as i am typing....will post the link up asap.

EBP2K2 05-19-2003 06:29 PM

*************************........ I hear RSX S's insurance going up.... hahahah.

way to go iamfob, trying to *liberate* those leather seats, engine and trannies right from the scene of the accident!! woohoo!! ^^

NeonImpact 05-19-2003 06:33 PM

the man wants his shit! :D

OsOBooSTeD 05-19-2003 06:35 PM

yo u needed to get out there and start takin parts!!!!!!!!

EBP2K2 05-19-2003 06:42 PM

Originally posted by Chenz
yo u needed to get out there and start takin parts!!!!!!!!
yeah, watch Baja races, when cars crash, mexicans swarm into the wreckage and start taking parts off the car......... unreal stuff........ you should have done that iamfob.... take the spoilers, subframes, wheels, engines, trannies, etc etc........... LOL j/k:D

iamfob 05-19-2003 06:49 PM

pics are available. check my original post for the link

i want the parts but the car is heading to the junk yard or police station for investigation.

too bad and another white S is going to the yard. :(

EBP2K2 05-19-2003 06:56 PM

ouch.......... WHAT A MORON...:D :D I'm sure the K20 and other stuff wil go to the *responsible* civic drivers.... LOL.

NeonImpact 05-19-2003 06:57 PM

eek that sucks!! :shake:

NeonImpact 05-19-2003 07:03 PM

lol look i bet this is you IAMFOB (ken)

your prolly saying "DAMN I WANT THESE WHEELS, IM GONNA GET THESE MOFO's TOMORROW MORNING"

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...5/fc1ddb91.jpg

:hgrin: :hgrin: :hgrin: :hgrin:

iamfob 05-19-2003 08:01 PM

neonimpact: hahhaha u are joke
ya i was kicking the car so hard praying i could have the powertrain for free and the 5 bolts conversion but the front suspension are f u c k e d really bad so not sure if it is useable

but i heard the car has like 2000km on it :(

RIP white S

FlippedOut 05-19-2003 08:33 PM

DUDE>>> SCARY SHIZZZ....

i want thos rims for stock in my garage :)
and 2000km??? thats not even totally broken in yet... what a waste....

hehe.. one less white rsx on the road... soon enough, i'll have the only white one left in tdot :)

Booohahaha 05-19-2003 08:53 PM

*dibs on the engine*

iamfob 05-19-2003 09:12 PM

boo: i dont know where that car going to be but i am sure the insurance company will sell off the car to some smaller dealer that will either fix the car and sell it or part it out but i was standing right beside the car today and i dont think the car is repairable so it will be chopped apart for parts.

FO: i have another friend with white S...keke

scsGrumPyDriveR 05-19-2003 09:18 PM

from that pic. looks like he pissed his pants.

XxJDMCivicxX 05-19-2003 09:20 PM

You must of had time to have from when you say the car to when the cops got there to pull out the engine ;). thankfully the guy didn't hurt anyone or himself even though he deserves it.

AllMotorSi 05-19-2003 09:55 PM

Damn, those are some pretty sad pics. Feel sorry for the owner, but I guess he deserves it.

Bluelle 05-19-2003 10:29 PM

let taht be a lesson to u guys

netcbc 05-19-2003 11:28 PM

LOL ur tight hah, the guy crashed and then u told ppl u want to buy the remains hah...... i guess its smart but the owner must be too in shock to do some bargains

EHouse 05-20-2003 09:11 AM

*at the scene*

iamfob: "So, you ok dude?"
dude: "Damn. I'm a bit shaken up bu..."
iamfob: "SHOTGUN ENGINE MOFO!"

lol- i would have paid to see that.

damn. what about the fence? Is that a write off too? I can use some for my grill.
:D :D :D

TeLLy 05-20-2003 10:44 AM

Hey, is that around the Erin Mills area? Looks awful familiar....

BIG 05-20-2003 11:15 AM

wow, hella sad pics, what happened with his rims, haha

O1Coupe 05-20-2003 11:34 AM

What a fawking retard.... how the hell do you flip over an RSX?

Anyway.. I'm a believer in streetracing, the SAFE way. No taking corners (it's fun, but dangerous).. and NEVER double the speed limit. Don't run red lights to win.... it's just wrong.

Oh yeah--and what the fawk was this guy racing in a NEIGHBOURHOOD for?? There are kids and stuff there...!!

babychai 05-20-2003 11:48 AM

I am glad that I dont have a fast car to begin a race with ...

safe driving guys !!

Booohahaha 05-20-2003 01:02 PM

man.. if the guy had some ZEAL he wouldnt have had that problem.
haha
dibs on the entire car haha

iamfob 05-20-2003 02:00 PM

now the question is what will the cops do to the driver? what kind of punishment is he looking at?
suspened licence? big ass fine? jail time?

FlippedOut 05-21-2003 08:31 AM

probably suspended his license and end up paying a huge fine...
put it this way.. one bad driver off the road..
and one less white type s :) hehe

CUE2k1 05-21-2003 01:11 PM

DAMN that looks like Erin Mills Parkway...
If you were in IAMFOB's situation, and you saw the accident and there were no other witnesses. The driver is knocked out, would you??
A) Wake him up and help him out of the car...
B) Call 911
C) take some parts ASAP and then call 911

I'd probably do C!!! hahaha

Hey FO, don't thos pics freak you out? I mean, same colour and everything. Freaked me out looking at it...