Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Canada East (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/31-canada-east)
-   -   Wednesday, Meet 6pm underground PAC (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/31-canada-east/77111-wednesday-meet-6pm-underground-pac.html)

mohawkboom 02-16-2003 11:25 PM

Thursday, Meet the Mohawk

In Richmond hill at the Krispy Kreme, or in Pac Mall...Not sure where cause I don't know the area yet.

chanpakto 02-16-2003 11:29 PM

Sorry, I want to come, but my dad's bday. But let me know anyways, maybe I can head over there after dinner.

macrossranma 02-16-2003 11:59 PM

lets meet pac mall after 6pm underground parking lot, nice and warm and can go parts shopping, haha:)

mohawkboom 02-17-2003 12:01 AM

Sounds good..I gotta meet up with Pink anyhow to get some new pedals for my car..Pac Mall 6Pm underground parking lot. (or autobas) and chill from there

Booohahaha 02-17-2003 12:18 AM

ehhh.... PM!!
woot woot!
ill see if i can make it and after we can go stalk some AZN CHickies!!!:):):):):):)

macrossranma 02-17-2003 12:20 AM

stalkers.......................:susp:

Booohahaha 02-17-2003 12:24 AM

[hr]Originally posted by: macrossranma
stalkers.......................:susp:[hr]
YUP YUP!!
dude ... come on dont try to hide it.. i know u want to...
u just need a helping hand like ME!!!
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]

macrossranma 02-17-2003 12:28 AM

i dont stalk, i stock:)

Booohahaha 02-17-2003 12:30 AM

serious????
ok want to just sell me one
:susp::susp::susp::susp::susp:

mohawkboom 02-17-2003 12:47 AM

No No..Boo..it's not stalking..I'll teach you how to hunt like a Native...lol..

First you have pic out your target and watch it for awhile. Then.. when the moment is just right.. You pounce in for the kill.. err.. introduction lol

Booohahaha 02-17-2003 12:49 AM

soo, the part where i use the club and CLOCK her on the head is out?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

mohawkboom 02-17-2003 12:50 AM

[hr]Originally posted by: Booohahaha
soo, the part where i use the club and CLOCK her on the head is out?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][hr]
Yeah... it's an art..anyone can go clunk a hottie on the head caveman style.. but that just takes all the fun out of it.

the fun is in the stalking..

netcbc 02-17-2003 01:06 AM

[hr]Originally posted by: mohawkboom

[hr]Originally posted by: Booohahaha
soo, the part where i use the club and CLOCK her on the head is out?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][hr]
Yeah... it's an art..anyone can go clunk a hottie on the head caveman style.. but that just takes all the fun out of it.

the fun is in the stalking..[hr]
your right, every girl loves being stalked

netcbc 02-17-2003 01:07 AM

hah on another note, 6pm underground PAC? you should change the title to that

mohawkboom 02-17-2003 09:27 AM

The Staling is a joke...sheeesh:)

MSoft 02-17-2003 12:21 PM

Got work, and possibly dinner with the boss (the big female one), but I will try and make it if I can since I live nearby. Will call macrossranma if I can make it and then meet up with you guys.

mohawkboom 02-17-2003 12:22 PM

Cool Cool...I'll be in the t.o Area till about 11pm anyhow...

chanpakto 02-17-2003 12:56 PM

Cool!!! I can finally meet some of you guys and girls. I might be late. I get off work at 6:00 pm. Where are you going to meet?? Autobas for sure?

mohawkboom 02-17-2003 12:58 PM

yeah...I'm definately going to Autobas for sure.. gotta meet Pink and get some pedals. and check out my future hang-out [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]. I have a tradition dating back to early 97 spending every free thursday I have hanging out in a mall.. Usually it's either at my friends toy store, or Chillin at Centre Hi-Fi in Agrignon mall.. But now that I'll be livin over there..I need a new mall :)

macrossranma 02-17-2003 01:17 PM

haha, dont worry, there are PLENTY of mall store in that area[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

MSoft 02-17-2003 01:24 PM

[hr]Originally posted by: mohawkboom
yeah...I'm definately going to Autobas for sure.. gotta meet Pink and get some pedals. and check out my future hang-out [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]. I have a tradition dating back to early 97 spending every free thursday I have hanging out in a mall.. Usually it's either at my friends toy store, or Chillin at Centre Hi-Fi in Agrignon mall.. But now that I'll be livin over there..I need a new mall :)[hr]
Tradition, eh? :susp:

mohawkboom 02-17-2003 01:30 PM

Yup.. me and my buddies sit in the back of my friends store and get drunk..or airbrush stuff...just a hangout cause we all work and it's the only time/place we can all meet up regularly

DarknessOfDeath 02-17-2003 02:55 PM

tht'as THIS wednesday!!!![IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]
coolssssssss.. too bad i dont have my normal day off though
stupid mullet head went on vacation![IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]

mohawkboom 02-17-2003 02:57 PM

[hr]Originally posted by: DarknessOfDeath
tht'as THIS wednesday!!!![IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]
coolssssssss.. too bad i dont have my normal day off though
stupid mullet head went on vacation![IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG][hr]
Yup..this wednesday..2 days from now..

Does Pac mall have a Taco Bell?..I gotta get me some Taco Bell wheile I'm there

macrossranma 02-17-2003 03:03 PM

nope, no taco bell, me not familiar with that area, but i know there are lots of chinese food or jap in pacific mall

mohawkboom 02-17-2003 03:03 PM

Dangit...anyone know if there's a Taco bell in the area?

DarknessOfDeath 02-17-2003 03:07 PM

no there isn't a taco bell around the area... the closest is a mcD/s in market village which is right across the parking lot from Packy mall.[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]

netcbc 02-17-2003 03:36 PM

so who's planning to head?

mohawkboom 02-17-2003 03:37 PM

[hr]Originally posted by: netcbc
so who's planning to head?[hr]
I'm in!!!:)

DarknessOfDeath 02-17-2003 03:49 PM

what exactly are we going to do.? just rush the car stores and steal anything we can get our hands on and take off seeing who gets caught?[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]