Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Canada East (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/31-canada-east)
-   -   Sponsors? (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/31-canada-east/62776-sponsors.html)

scsGrumPyDriveR 11-12-2002 08:41 PM

Sponsors?

i'm just curious, how do some people get sponsors?

my initial plan is to buy a complete system from pioneer but i was thinking, SINCE i'm buying most of their product for my car, it would make sense that i get them as a sponsor for the system .. like even a below retail price discount and I would promote their products.

I find it dumb to just call them up and offer a proposal, even though I CAN and look like a jack a$$

But just curious, how?

MSoft 11-12-2002 09:19 PM

Even if you actually spend the $$$$$ and get all the top of the line Pioneer stuff, I doubt Pioneer will actually care about sponsoring your car unless you win at shows (and even then...)

Fact is, large corporations like Pioneer won't pay much attention to small potatoes like us. You have a better chance trying to get hooked up with some shops or audio stores, and get sponsored that way.

I also have lots of Microsoft stuff at home, but Bill just doesn't want to answer my phone calls. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG] j/k j/k

Booohahaha 11-12-2002 09:35 PM

heh..they only sponsor after u have done everything... s0 u still have to cough up the dough.. hehe...i know it sucks but hey wat can ya do?
u can always do up ur car and run around stickerless like me!!:):):)

BlueTroll 11-12-2002 09:35 PM

haha... good point.

macrossranma 11-12-2002 09:46 PM

my Honda Civic sponsor by TRD and RALLYART:_bow::_bow::_bow::_bow:

scsGrumPyDriveR 11-12-2002 11:24 PM

That's how it works.. mmm

i guess, i gotta get sponsors from Krispy kreme or mcdonalds....

watewate 11-13-2002 12:03 AM

lol.

you should make your car a 'rolling krispy kreme doughnut maker'..

pop the hood, out comes krispy kreme doughnuts:)

Booohahaha 11-13-2002 07:41 AM

[hr]Originally posted by: macrossranma
my Honda Civic sponsor by TRD and RALLYART:_bow::_bow::_bow::_bow:[hr]
ahh man dont remind me bout the TRD thing..
the other day i saw a inca coupe with a TRD sticker on the front bumper and a dragon MUGEN on the rear..
hahaha.. man that was funny!!.:tdown:

atomicblue 11-13-2002 09:09 PM

[hr]Originally posted by: Booohahaha

[hr]Originally posted by: macrossranma
my Honda Civic sponsor by TRD and RALLYART:_bow::_bow::_bow::_bow:[hr]
ahh man dont remind me bout the TRD thing..
the other day i saw a inca coupe with a TRD sticker on the front bumper and a dragon MUGEN on the rear..
hahaha.. man that was funny!!.:tdown:[hr]
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]