Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Canada East (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/31-canada-east)
-   -   3 sightings in one day! (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/31-canada-east/56997-3-sightings-one-day.html)

MSoft 10-02-2002 09:09 PM

3 sightings in one day!

K, dunno if all three from this site, but I think at least one would be!

First one, 6:45-ish Finch going EB before 404, damn nice silver coupe w/BC kit.

Second one, 7:45-ish Markham Rd NB at 401, black (I think, maybe blue) coupe w/Altezzas and blue LED light thingy at top of rear window.

Third one, 8:45-ish Steeles EB at Midland, didn't see much, but I think (think) coupe w/cleared headlights but stock turn signals... Think it's lowered too.

Ok, who were these?

mohawkboom 10-02-2002 09:17 PM

No CLue..but I saw an NBP Coupe with Black Projectors..carbon Fiber altezza's and Some nice rims..(not lowered though....Also an Inca Pearl Coupe with Kaminari kit...and a Silver Sedan with an Aluminum wing...that was it for external mods..ewww...

OyD 10-02-2002 10:21 PM

what colour was the third one. could have been me if it was red. i was getting myself lost looking for the sony building

andoy 10-02-2002 10:23 PM

that was all me..... i have three civics.. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]

vicLX 10-03-2002 02:14 AM

you wish andoy...:)

COOLGIRL 10-03-2002 02:28 AM

the first one sounds like sTuNNa's ride

WeSSoN 10-03-2002 08:40 AM

The third one could have been me as well.....but who knows...we'll find out on the 6th i guess

MSoft 10-03-2002 09:28 AM

[hr]Originally posted by: OyD
what colour was the third one. could have been me if it was red. i was getting myself lost looking for the sony building[hr]
Haha, looking for the Sony building on Gordon Baker and lost to Midland Steeles!? Hahahaha...

Yah, see all you guys this Sunday. Unfortunately I can only stay for the shoot.

CUE2k1 10-03-2002 12:26 PM

[hr]Originally posted by: COOLGIRL
the first one sounds like sTuNNa's ride[hr]

not necessarily, apparently there are 4... that's right, FOUR silver 7thgen coupes with BC kit along with Stunna. And then there's a white one with BC kit as well and a nice, and I mean very nice looking PACE CAR BLUE 7th Gen around Mississauga that looks exactly like
this one... VERY NICE!!! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

COOLGIRL 10-03-2002 05:11 PM

[hr]Originally posted by: CUE2k1

not necessarily, apparently there are 4... that's right, FOUR silver 7thgen coupes with BC kit along with Stunna. And then there's a white one with BC kit as well and a nice, and I mean very nice looking PACE CAR BLUE 7th Gen around Mississauga that looks exactly like
this one... VERY NICE!!! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][hr]
cue.. ur so lucky u dont have a twin out there... hehehee.... unfortunately i have two.. someone has the same front and side as me.. and another one is somoene has the same rear and side... WEIRDOS!!!!! and itz SILVER TOOO!!! :shake:

CUE2k1 10-03-2002 06:12 PM

[hr]Originally posted by: CUE2k1

this one... VERY NICE!!! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][hr]
cue.. ur so lucky u dont have a twin out there... hehehee.... unfortunately i have two.. someone has the same front and side as me.. and another one is somoene has the same rear and side... WEIRDOS!!!!! and itz SILVER TOOO!!! :shake:[hr]
they're probably on a forum somewhere out there in cyberspace with screen names like COOLGUY and COOLGAY or something...
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]