Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Canada East (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/31-canada-east)
-   -   No Longer a Bubble Tea Virgin!!! (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/31-canada-east/49859-no-longer-bubble-tea-virgin.html)

nitehawk 08-14-2002 12:57 AM

No Longer a Bubble Tea Virgin!!!

Hello Everyone, I just wanted let you all know that I had a good time at the meet Monday night.

It was my first time ever trying Bubble Tea and I must say I liked it.

It was very neat for me to experience a little taste of the Asian Culture.

Thanks for making it enjoyable, and I look forward to hooking up with you guys again and maybe even bringing my girlfriend along so she can experience the Bubble Tea Sensation.

ice2000 08-14-2002 01:02 AM

bubble tea r gOOD~:)

andoy 08-14-2002 01:03 AM

bwahahah..... glad to hear....... wut meet?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] was not informed...... ohh well......i missed it:_doh: anywhooooo..... wut flavour did u get??

COOLGIRL 08-14-2002 01:30 AM

what meet? i wasnt informed either! ahahha.. ANDOY!!! i'm soo gettin u back for tryin to team up with the damn WESTSIDE PEOPE! haahahha... us libermann's should stick togehter!! U TRAITOR!! next time.. I WILL SPIT ON UR CAR!! AND IN!! hah

Booohahaha 08-14-2002 01:32 AM

heh... yea.. u guys should have seen the smirk on his face.. :tup::tup:

Machina 08-14-2002 04:32 AM

is Bubble Tea blended with herbs??...if so I'm in next time...I'm white but down for the Bubble Tea...hook me up...[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

MSoft 08-14-2002 07:18 AM

nitehawk, ur PM not working. Was gonna ask u how the deck deal's going and remember to hook me up with a piece of black vinyl banner. :_bow: [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

FlippedOut 08-14-2002 07:27 AM

im not a virgin either!!!
lol.. i mean im not a bbt virgin...

remember to always use protection... use a napkin...
these bbt straws are thick, so ladies pls be careful when you suck up the tapicoca balls!!
and dudes, try not to spill your taro juices on the table, haha...

lol

MSoft 08-14-2002 07:30 AM

That place had a straw that was really badly cut, almost cut my lips on it. :shake::shake::shake:

But s'all good, drink was ok. I still prefer [IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]

FlippedOut 08-14-2002 07:31 AM

[hr]Originally posted by: MSoft
That place had a straw that was really badly cut, almost cut my lips on it. :shake::shake::shake:
But s'all good, drink was ok. I still prefer [IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][hr]

bad circumsition on the straws??? hehe.. lol

netcbc 08-14-2002 08:04 AM

[hr]Originally posted by: nitehawk
Hello Everyone, I just wanted let you all know that I had a good time at the meet Monday night.

It was my first time ever trying Bubble Tea and I must say I liked it.

It was very neat for me to experience a little taste of the Asian Culture.

Thanks for making it enjoyable, and I look forward to hooking up with you guys again and maybe even bringing my girlfriend along so she can experience the Bubble Tea Sensation.[hr]
you have offcially been chinese washed

[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]

nitehawk 08-14-2002 08:33 AM

[hr]Originally posted by: andoy
bwahahah..... glad to hear....... wut meet?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] was not informed...... ohh well......i missed it:_doh: anywhooooo..... wut flavour did u get??[hr]
A few of us met on Monday night at Commerce. It was cool to finally put some faces to everyones name and to see some of the rides. I had a little help from Gustos girlfriend choosing a good flavour. I went for a grape ice crush with the tapioca balls. MMMMMgood. gotta watch out for the straws though I almost choked the first time because the tapioca came flying up the straw. haha

Machina Im white too but it was really cool experiencing something totally new. I dont get to do that too much up here in Barrie. Anyways yeah you gotta try it. So many flavours to choose from.

:tup::tup:

andoy 08-14-2002 08:38 AM

kool kool........ next meet..... lets have bbt again...... sick sick sick..... bwahah... where u from nitehawk??[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

nitehawk 08-14-2002 08:50 AM

For Sure BBT again......Im in!!

I am from Barrie....beautiful city, with no traffic, and I always have a parking spot. Very little stress, but not much for night life....gotta go to Tdot for that. hehe

L23Tan 08-14-2002 09:15 AM

Yo Nitehawk, it was cool meeting you man! Along with the rest of you guys that were there. I have a bad short term memory, I forgot all your REAL names, but I do remember some of you by your screenames. Damn, too bad I had to leave the earliest to go to work. Next time, we have to meet up during the weekend or something! I'm glad you liked your bubble tea. Oh, and all your rides looked sick too! I've never seen that many 7th Gen Civics all parked together before. hehehe! It was cool to look at. We gotta have a meet where EVERYONE from CanEast meets up. We can all hang out and then cruise in a pack! hehehe! That would be wicked!!! LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!

andoy 08-14-2002 09:28 AM

L23tan........ we already did that...... actually when i first started in 2k1....... we had a huge a$$ meet... like 24 sumthin cars...... and we cruised for bout 10 mins...... (from one parking spot to another) and i tell u...... we got stuck in like 4 different traffic lights..... dats how big our convoy weas...... sooooooooooo fun...... but yeah..... for sure we can make that happen again...... anywhoo... till next meet then...[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]

L23Tan 08-14-2002 09:37 AM

Yo Andoy, that sounds so hype!!!
Hopefully that happens again... and soon!!!
I can't wait! hehehe! I was having a lot of fun following Gusto and MSoft when I pulled into the Commerce gate parking lot. I've never met them before, but I recognized Gusto's car, so I just followed them around the parking lot, then finally into the underground parking where everyone else met up. It was cool! Gusto's car lookz so sick! I didn't get to see Stillmatiks car tho, altho I've seen it on the road already.

GuSTo 08-14-2002 09:38 AM

go karting!!!

MiYuki 08-14-2002 09:41 AM

yummy bbt!!! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]

2K1SiCDN 08-14-2002 10:46 AM

FO - you're too funny [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

nitehawk - I'm glad you liked it bro :tup:!!

BBT is actually getting very popular, we've even got one here in Oakville :)

Booohahaha 08-14-2002 11:38 AM

[hr]Originally posted by: FlippedOut
im not a virgin either!!!
lol.. i mean im not a bbt virgin...

remember to always use protection... use a napkin...
these bbt straws are thick, so ladies pls be careful when you suck up the tapicoca balls!!
and dudes, try not to spill your taro juices on the table, haha...

lol[hr]
yes you are a VIRGIN hahahah
IN DA BUTT!!![IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]

CUE2k1 08-14-2002 11:45 AM

BBT eh? Good huh!! Taro is the best though!!! mmmmm TARO!!!
L23Tan -- we'll definitely have to have a meet where we actually cruise around again. WE never do that anymore. WE meet, park, talk, talk, talk, and then... go home! And we usually talk about nothing so let's setup a meet like B4 for the newbies and let them experience what we experienced.....
Getting chase by the Police Helicopter!!! hahahaha

MiYuki 08-14-2002 11:45 AM

I think FlippedOut would like to keep it that way!!! :eek::eek:[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Booohahaha 08-14-2002 11:54 AM

im just saying.... hahahaha
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

andoy 08-14-2002 12:07 PM

yap....... i still remember that time....... all of us peeled out when the cop helicopter were circuling us..... dyummm... that was fun....... soooooooooooooo lets all have a meet just for the nooooooooooobs....... and sum veterans..... bwahahah:susp:

L23Tan 08-14-2002 07:10 PM

What what?! Police Helicopter?! Do any of you guys have a button in your car that says, GO BABY GO (Gone in 60 seconds)?! That'll show the Helicopter not to mess! hahahahaha!

FlippedOut 08-14-2002 07:47 PM

remember when we all went to the desert for race wars...
and that bald white guy hit that asian guy driving the s2000... DANG!!!
that was one hell of a meet that day...

1028CiViC 08-14-2002 07:48 PM

Bubble Tea..haha..haven't been to one for a long time..haha [IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]keke.....best!

GuSTo 08-14-2002 08:31 PM

CHEERS!!

wtf??
i'm trying to attach a pic to this and it won't work!

1028CiViC 08-14-2002 08:32 PM

it's alrite u go once a while..but it gets boring....if u go every other day...