Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   General Automotive Discussion (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/3-general-automotive-discussion)
-   -   when is the 7th gen show?????? (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/3-general-automotive-discussion/69137-when-7th-gen-show.html)

cvconedge 12-28-2002 03:19 PM

when is the 7th gen show??????

I was just wondering when the show was going to be held, and where it will be. Please let me know.

THANKS!!!!!!

emmagatorone 12-28-2002 03:22 PM

What on earth are you talking about?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

CarbonFly 12-28-2002 03:23 PM

NOPI Nationals will be next September. :)

silverghost 12-28-2002 04:33 PM

I didn't ask when the nopi nationals were. Does 7th Gen Civic sound like NOPI Nationals?
When is the 7th Gen Civic Meet and where?
Thanks for your Time EH?

emmagatorone 12-28-2002 04:39 PM

How about being a little more SPECIFIC when you're posting smart guy? If you're looking for a 7th gen meet, you may want to check the regional forums depending on where you live and post in there.

silverghost 12-28-2002 04:47 PM

No offence man but If my copying and pasting is accurate I think what I originally said was:
"Does anyone know when and where the 7th Gen civic show is in 2003?
I kinda want to know so I can make the arrangements for accomodations etc...
Any info would be great!"
So perhaps you should read a little slower so you understand what people are saying "smart guy"!!
Thanks again for your time!
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

emmagatorone 12-28-2002 04:52 PM

[hr]Originally posted by: silverghost
No offence man but If my copying and pasting is accurate I think what I originally said was:
"Does anyone know when and where the 7th Gen civic show is in 2003?
I kinda want to know so I can make the arrangements for accomodations etc...
Any info would be great!"
So perhaps you should read a little slower so you understand what people are saying "smart guy"!!
Thanks again for your time!
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][hr]

None taken. Once again, I have not heard of a 7th gen civic show nor has anyone on here otherwise this thread would of gotten more attention along with also probably being locked due to the subject being already posted somewhere. SEARCH!! There is no such thing as a 7th gen civic show man. If you're talking about a meet, that's one thing. I understand exactly what you're saying. Had I not, more than likely I would of ignored this post along with yours.

silverghost 12-28-2002 04:56 PM

WHERE IS THE MEET? IF THERE IS ONE? ANYONE ACTUALLY KNOW IF THERE IS ONE OR NOT?
I HEARD OF A RUMOUR THAT IT MIGHT BE IN PENNSYLVANIA>
THANKS! [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]

emmagatorone 12-28-2002 04:59 PM

Like I said before, SEARCH the regional forums! Depending on where you live, people have meets all the time. Then turn the CAPS LOCK OFF.

CarbonFly 12-28-2002 05:27 PM

Wo told you there is a 7thgen show? I've never heard of one and I'm in every thread [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]

LJ 12-28-2002 05:30 PM

Imma jump through this computer and bitch slap you with my baby powder. We have no concrete plans for ANY 7thgen show in Penn. Look in the regional forums in the midwest and mid atlantic.

COME ON WIT IT NOW

XxJDMCivicxX 12-28-2002 06:08 PM

Check regional forums, so cal, canada east/west wtv just go look in the forums tab :_doh:

Roadog 12-28-2002 06:23 PM

[hr]Originally posted by: LJ
Imma jump through this computer and bitch slap you with my baby powder. We have no concrete plans for ANY 7thgen show in Penn. Look in the regional forums in the midwest and mid atlantic.

COME ON WIT IT NOW[hr]
:)hahahahahahahaha:)

emmagatorone 12-28-2002 06:26 PM

Well, I think the point has been made. Thank you

NeoMagus 12-28-2002 07:13 PM

The Mid-Atlantic meet will be held in Pennsylvania.

Check the MA board for more info, or if you are from another region check their board. You wont find any info here in GAR unless its a National Meet.