Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   General Automotive Discussion (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/3-general-automotive-discussion)
-   -   Being cocky or just stupid? (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/3-general-automotive-discussion/35925-being-cocky-just-stupid.html)

ProDigy 05-09-2002 08:51 PM

Being cocky or just stupid?

Hey waddup waddup! Wells im going to say what happened to me today and you decide if its cocky or stupidity. . .

Well, today at lunch at school i was chilling with homies. Talking whatevers and that and they know me as a ricer boy, which i'm not and i really hate, but yeahs. . i was talking to my homie bout his soon to be RSX. He doesn't know how to drive stick soo he's not getting the type - s. . IMO i said thats weak and he should get the RSX type - S and learn to drive it. . . n/e ways. . .i was, like always, messing with him and saying that i could smoke him in my civic against the rsx which he doesn't have. . . .out of no where. .this fool, my homeboys friend and i think he's really wack, came into the conversation and said I'll kill your stupid civics and whoever owns one. . .and i was shocked! I was like. .okay theres a challenge. I said to him, what car do you drive. He looks down at me and says, "An Lexus IS". . .stressing the LEXUS. . . i was like okays he probably can beat me. . but im not going to back down cuz its my kid he's tlaking about. . .and the 7thgen civic. . soo i was like. . i'll race you! I got good stuff on my car and got some good horse gain and know how to max my car. . . so he goes he'll see. . i was like (in my head) WTF! Back your sh*t up!. . . soo i was like. . what do you have in your car. . and he says, "I have a intake with an ECU chip, springs, and a exahust, new grill." I asked him where he got it and he said a shop. . he doesn't know the name of the shop cuz his dad buys the parts. . and i alos asked where did it come from and what brand. . he said," bought it from Japan, imported here." I answer," so its a JDM?" and he goes, "No" Correct me if im wrong. .but if you buy from Japan, isn't it considered a JDM???? N/e ways. . i couldn't really believe the ECU chip in the intake?? But since the IS is mostly computerized. . i had to. . . he said the car goes 200 +?? I coulnd't believe that either. . soo im going to do research. . N/E ways. . heres the big thing. . . I TELL HIM. . LET'S SETTLE IT. . PUT YOUR CAR BEHING YOUR SH*T TALKING ON MY CIVIC! AND HE GOES. . I CAN'T. . I WAS LIKE DO YOU OWN T HE CAR?? HE SAID TECHNICALLY I DO BUT I DON'T. .AND I WAS LIKE WTF DO YOU MEAN. .HE SAID HE'S DAD OWNS IT BUT HE PAYS FOR SOME OF IT. . HE DOESN'T HAVE A JOB SOO IM WONDERING WHERE THE F*CK DOES HE GET THE MONEY?? THEN WHAT KILLS IT. . I SAY THEN TAKE IT OUT ONE TIME AND LET'S GO. . HE SAID HE CAN'T DO THAT EITHER. . I GET PISSED AND SAY WHY NOT?! HE GOES. . :shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake:[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]:susp::susp: I DON'T HAVE A LICENSE. . I CAN'T DRIVE!

I BELIEVE THIS DUDES A TOTAL MORON. . HE CAN'T DRIVE THE CAR, HE CAN'T PAY FOR IT. . AND HE TALK SH*T BUT SAYS HE'S JUST DEFENDING HIS FRIEND THAT I WAS JOKING AROUND WITH. . WHAT A AHOLE. . I'M GONNA SMOKE HIS ASS WHENEVER HE'S READY. . . :shake:

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

JSWhaler 05-09-2002 08:55 PM

he sounds like a dummy, but you better get something in your ride so you make sure you beat him when or if you do eventually race.

wh3nw0rdsesc4pe 05-09-2002 08:56 PM

Um...can't wait until you hit 9th grade english...

you are correct about the JDM, and his IS will not go over 150....

LOWBOY 05-09-2002 08:58 PM

I quit reading 4th line down. Try again when you know how to talk, ok my homie. :shake:

FroggerDude 05-09-2002 09:00 PM

thats kinda funny "i don't have a licence"
and he dosen't seem to own the car at all. just his daddy's car that be brags about

ProDigy 05-09-2002 09:01 PM

wow i didn't know we have english teachers here. . . and i didn't know i was writing for perfect people. . sorry that it's soo long and sorry that you can't understand what i was saying. . .. sorry that i didn't put it in quotes. . . .

<< I quit reading 4th line down. Try again when you know how to talk, ok my homie. >>

ughh 1) it's TYPED like this. . . Try again when you learn how to SPEAK. 2) I'm not your homie if you want to diss like that. and 3) Please explain to me HOW [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] you can TALK?? Don't you mean TYPE?? Please try again when I learn how to TYPE. . that's the best whay to put it buddy. . can't wait till you even start to learn english. . and for the word HOMIE. . i know the spelling. .but i spell it like that when im online talking to HOMIES. . .just my style. . sorry if you don't like it

Lianjie 05-09-2002 09:02 PM

lolololol homie [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

Cowboy 05-09-2002 09:04 PM

do you know if the kid even has the car?

ProDigy 05-09-2002 09:06 PM

yeah i've seen it a couple of times. . it had no front grill last time and it did seem to have a new exahust. . i didn't see if it was with full piping and the rims looked different. . i couldn't see under the hood. He said i should race his dad! WOW!

wh3nw0rdsesc4pe 05-09-2002 09:31 PM

yeah i've seen it a couple of times. . it had no front grill last time and it did seem to have a new exahust. . i didn't see if it was with full piping and the rims looked different. . i couldn't see under the hood. He said i should race his dad! WOW!

translation:

yo yo i spotted that bling blinger a couple o times, my homie, but the beytach had no front teeth and it was slammin with a new chrome tip...blang blang!!!!! you know me, dawg, i didn't botha bendin over to see if it was a weld on or a bolt on.... and yo the hood was damn straight, didn't seem to be transparent.... you that homie said I sHoUlD trY tO raCe HiS OlD maN DAWg...diiizzzzaaaaaaammmmnnn

sorry couldn't help it...no offense

NeoMagus 05-09-2002 09:35 PM

<< I quit reading 4th line down. Try again when you know how to talk, ok my homie. :shake: >>

Agreed.

ProDigy 05-09-2002 09:55 PM

2k1kon. . . wtf are you talking about??? The simple question was if weather that the other guy was cocky or an idiot. . to the last post. . agree? agree with what?? that your too lazy to read the whole thing???

DcatStylee 05-09-2002 09:58 PM

Some folks just need to chill tf out.
1. That guy was just an idiot. He didn't actually own the car, therefore, he had nothing to be cocky about.

Macko 05-09-2002 10:12 PM

That's a peeve of mine.. holy shietz I'm 18, i paid fo' my shietz... i hate other who make mommmy or daddy pay fo their Shietz and act as if they paid for it yet they know shiet about it

Bridge 05-09-2002 10:15 PM

<< yeah i've seen it a couple of times. . it had no front grill last time and it did seem to have a new exahust. . i didn't see if it was with full piping and the rims looked different. . i couldn't see under the hood. He said i should race his dad! WOW!

translation:

yo yo i spotted that bling blinger a couple o times, my homie, but the beytach had no front teeth and it was slammin with a new chrome tip...blang blang!!!!! you know me, dawg, i didn't botha bendin over to see if it was a weld on or a bolt on.... and yo the hood was damn straight, didn't seem to be transparent.... you that homie said I sHoUlD trY tO raCe HiS OlD maN DAWg...diiizzzzaaaaaaammmmnnn

sorry couldn't help it...no offense
>>

[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]LMAO[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]