Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   General Automotive Discussion (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/3-general-automotive-discussion)
-   -   My rental car is a.....(*GASP*)...FOCUS!!!!! (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/3-general-automotive-discussion/29691-my-rental-car-gasp-focus.html)

SOHCScreamer 03-27-2002 08:23 AM

My rental car is a.....(*GASP*)...FOCUS!!!!!

i know i know. talk about sleeping with the enemy ha?

OMG that car is soooo slow!!

my civic(whats left of it) is a Ferrari compared to that POS. inside, out, and under the hood.

Im seriously embarrased to drive that car. Seems like ford needs to re-FOCUS(get it?) on building that car, and stop letting the British design our cars. I mean, look what they did to the new Si for Honda's sake.

where's FocusKiller and fordfocusscuks??
i know im gonna hear some $hit from them.

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]Ford FOCUS!

R3DF0G 03-27-2002 08:25 AM

you called???
<---------(formerly FocusKiller):)

Voiceofid 03-27-2002 08:28 AM

i was reading the latest motor trend, they were quite pleased with the svt:)

moose87 03-27-2002 08:30 AM

same thing happened to a buddy of mine..he was gettin some body work done on his truck, so they gave him a focus wagon! he said it was totally POS and slow as hell.

SOHCScreamer 03-27-2002 08:33 AM

REDFOG ha? so thats where you went. i was wondering, i havent heard anything from you in a while.

R3DF0G 03-27-2002 08:34 AM

Oh yeah.....a friend of mine used to have a Focus. It was back at the FORD dealer so many times he just started calling it the "ford fu-ck us"

Firefly 03-27-2002 08:36 AM

I drove a ZX5 recently and find it handles better than our car. But the engine is gutless and sound rough when I gun it.

SOHCScreamer 03-27-2002 08:38 AM

<< "ford fu-ck us" >>

hehe. i was gonna say something like that in my post, but i couldnt get around the language filter. oh well.

so since you changed names, you dont lose your status, e.g. you dont go back to junior member?

R3DF0G 03-27-2002 08:41 AM

nope.

KevinFWB 03-27-2002 09:25 AM

I haven't had to take my car in for repairs yet (knock on wood) but I don't get it. You take your Honda into the Honda Dealer to get if fixed but they give you a Ford loaner car? That doesn't make sense to me. Can some please elaborate.

rallyred2k1civic 03-27-2002 09:46 AM

At least it's not a Geo Metro. My friend has a 2k1 Eclipse GT and he had to take it to the dealership to get the body kit repainted and they game him a little 3 cylinder metro hatch, and it was teal. It was the ugliest and slowest thing I've ever been in. Especially compared to his eclipse.

SOHCScreamer 03-27-2002 10:16 AM

Its an enterprise rental. the punk who hit me, his ins(state farm) is paying for it, so i just chose the closest rental co to me.

and i get to upgrade to a different car later.

rallyred2k1civic 03-27-2002 10:26 AM

at least you get an upgrade

Crashoveride 03-27-2002 10:27 AM

Yeah well I ended up with a friggin Echo last week while they finished the repairs on my car. It is sooo damm ugly, but I was actually surprised with how well it handled and how much get up and go it had, but dont get me wrong, it was no Honda.

Jujarso 03-27-2002 11:16 AM

<< It was back at the FORD dealer so many times he just started calling it the "ford fu-ck us" >>

HAHahahahaha.... thats great. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]. I have driven a focus SE before... it was not a very pleasant experience. You know it's bad, when little old ladies on the sidewalk next to you, give you a quick glance, and then motor away in their little electric carts.