Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   General Automotive Discussion (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/3-general-automotive-discussion)
-   -   Burning A Car!!!!!!!! (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/3-general-automotive-discussion/280147-burning-car.html)

Black Larry Bir 09-24-2006 02:18 PM

Burning A Car!!!!!!!!

Can anyone tell me how burning a car works? I want to falsley report my car stolen, tear it apart, & get another car. I have a 1999 Acura Integra, but I want to upgrade to a 2007 Honda Civic SI. My Integra has full coverage auto insurance on it , the insurance company is Allstate, and the insurance is in my mothers name(so it can be cheaper because I'm only 16yrs old!) My mother bought the car used from Volkswagen for my 16th birthday, and I still owe about $9,000 on it. Now I have invested money into this car; I bought chrome rims, tv's, and a number of engine parts. I have receipts for everything I've purchased, and everything I've purchased has been purchased from and professionally installed by authorized dealers. But I know I will not get back all the money I've put into the car. I'm mostly conerned about the money I've put into the rims, tvs, & suicide doors. The body kit, engine parts, transmission parts and everything else; I'd like to get the money for that stuff too, but if not, than I'll be okay with that. But can someone tell me how the whole process works? What will I get in return of my car being burned from my insurance company? I'm trying to go about this the smartes, slickest, most profitable way.

ANY REPLIES WILL BE HELPFUL, THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

italy273 09-24-2006 02:24 PM

Stupid Idea

That is what we call illegal. That is one reson why insurance is so high b/c retards like to scam the isurance company:_doh:. Here is a better idea why not just sell the car.

It's your fault you put stuff on your car if you can't afford it you know how much money you could have saved it you didn't put that stuff in your car.

BTW BAN........

I hope this is a joke but it doesn't sound like one. :hithead:

Black Larry Bir 09-24-2006 02:34 PM

My mother said if I want another car, it better be a car that she won't have to finance. And she's only willing to trade in my car for another car if I graduate high school. And that is in like 2 years. I know this is illegal, a scam, it's insurance fraud. I really don't care if I get the money back for anything I've put into the car. I just want a different car. I just want to know how this whole insurance thing works. And no, I'm not joking.

italy273 09-24-2006 02:43 PM

Can a mod please close this thread.....

I don't know what you are complaning about your mom bought you a car and want to upgrade to a 2007 SI. I wish my parents bought me a car but instead I am in college and working nights and still have a car payment and other bills.

and the sad part is you are the future. :shake:

Black Larry Bir 09-24-2006 02:47 PM

I wouldn't be complaining if I had a civic SI! Even before I had this car, I constantly stated that I wanted a Civic SI! I've been wanting an SI forever. And I'm going to college right after high school, and right now I'm working full time and can easily afford a 2007 Civic SI & the insurance for it with my income. I just want to do this, and get it over with, and get my SI!

mugenman 09-24-2006 02:53 PM

wow haha good luck with the insurance fruad....i think someone should email this thread to allstate so when a 99 teg suddenly gets messed up they will know what really happened :lock:

firmhonda 09-24-2006 02:54 PM

If you have gap insurance.. wrap it around a tree and hope for the best. That way if you're seriously injured, you deserved it. If not, you get your si and walk again. I'm in college right now and would do anything to have an 07si cuz I, like you, have always wanted an si. The catch is, you have to earn things like that.. that's what makes life worth working hard for. The easy way always catches up to you..

BTW, the fact that you have a modded 99 integra and your 16, consider yourself lucky. My parents would never have picked me up a whip like that, and you're just going to take advantage of it? Whatever I guess.

SLO REX 09-24-2006 02:55 PM

Haha what a loser.

Black Larry Bir 09-24-2006 02:58 PM

LoL @ e-mailing Allstate. That would be pretty ****ed up if I got caught. But has anyone ever did this before? I mean, you guys understand where I'm coming from right? I work hard and make good money, I get damn good grades in school, I'm going to college off of a scholarship in a few years, can I just have the car I want and be satisfied? Anyone?

gearbox 09-24-2006 03:01 PM

just fyi, there ARE some insurance agents on this board. so dont be shocked if they mail you a copy of this thread when they deny your claim.

SLO REX 09-24-2006 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by gearbox
just fyi, there ARE some insurance agents on this board. so dont be shocked if they mail you a copy of this thread when they deny your claim.

Haha I can see it now, his mom asking why he couldn't get a new car since his caught on fire...They show her the thread BWUAHAHAH :roflmao:

TeLLy 09-24-2006 03:04 PM

I hope you get caught. Punk.

Black Larry Bir 09-24-2006 03:05 PM

LoL! That would be ****ed up! But Im willing to take the risk!

RHCP0801 09-24-2006 03:22 PM

:modownz:

SLO REX 09-24-2006 03:26 PM

I hope you are in the car when it gets burned :roflmao:

slick 09-24-2006 03:26 PM

You're not that dumb are you? You actually think there is someone here that is going to help you with this obvious stupidity? You might claim to be book smart, but you suck at life dude.

Black Larry Bir 09-24-2006 03:28 PM

Damn, why all the hate? You guys cannot blame a guy for wanting the car he really wants! WTF?

RHCP0801 09-24-2006 03:32 PM

why dont you learn how to become an adult and save your money

SLO REX 09-24-2006 03:32 PM

Yeah I waited 3 years to get the car I wanted and I saved money and didn't burn my car.

a4turboss 09-24-2006 03:33 PM

i dont understand how hard for you it is to burn down a ****en car give me 10,000 i will do it for you lol you probably would pay me you dumb **** this thread blows

Black Larry Bir 09-24-2006 03:35 PM

I know how to burn a car, but I want to know what does the insurance company do? And what will they give me back, as far as money? And how long does the process take?

Civicman1988 09-24-2006 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by gearbox

good one gearbox i hope he gets caught now

legend921 09-24-2006 03:36 PM

You don't need the Si but you want the Si instead. Many of us here want other cars too but we don't go around burning up our cars to get fraud money. Just suck it up and enjoy what you got until you have money for another car.

SLO REX 09-24-2006 03:39 PM

You don't even deserve a new SI, if you plan on burning the car you have. Be happy you have a damn car.

Black Larry Bir 09-24-2006 03:40 PM

I have the money for another car. It's just that I'm too young to get a car in my name, and even if I was 18, I wouldn't have enough credit. I can afford the car with no problem! I could easily pay a $700(I'm sure the SI won't cost this much monthly though) car note monthly, and aford the insurance and gas and still be very comfortable financially. I make good money, and work hard for it. I just cant get the car in my name!

a4turboss 09-24-2006 03:51 PM

and where do you work that you make this much money at 16

jameslinkinpark 09-24-2006 03:52 PM

You're 16 years old and you said you're working fulltime? And you even make over $700 a month with enough leftover pocket change and money for insurance too? If you say you have the money for another car, just get the other car, and sell the one you have. And if this is a joke topic, it's a sick and poor excuse for one.

susuking 09-24-2006 03:54 PM

it's because of u guys that insurance are being anal about every claim. if u really are like what u say, make tons of money and can afford it, why not safe it till u can have a car under ur name? stop whining kid. be happy that u have a car to begin with.