Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   General Automotive Discussion (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/3-general-automotive-discussion)
-   -   Doing My Part at FnF 3, hope you can help me (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/3-general-automotive-discussion/266334-doing-my-part-fnf-3-hope-you-can-help-me.html)

Graphicdude 06-16-2006 09:33 AM

Doing My Part at FnF 3, hope you can help me

So the vast majority agrees that Hollywodd totally fvcked up Fast n Furious 3 and many of us are choosing not to see it. Well the "Take Pics of local Ricers" got me inspired to take to the streets tonight and film ALL the ricers as they file out of the theaters and into their rice mobiles and speed off thinking they are the Next coming of Dai Yoshihara. So I will arm myself with my Diggy Rebel and Canon Camcorder and watch the circus commence.

The best part, it has been raining here for DAYS and I am sure many Ricer Boys will be taking advantage of the wet streets to show their drifting prowess with their FWD shit boxes.

So wish me luck hopefully I can get some good stuff and if you are like me and have nothing much to do, I say hit the theaters, the local strip or vacant parking lots tonight. I am sure you will witness retardation at its best.:rockon:

I will post my results this weekend.

Mutha Fn FBM 85 06-16-2006 09:35 AM

hahahahaha cant wait

jaydm21 06-16-2006 09:46 AM

that's a great idea! you're a genious! i can't wait for you to post it up. i was actually thinking of going to see FnF3 so i can find out what mods i should do next on my car...psh, yeah right. i have a feeling though that tonight, all the kia's and saturn's are gonna hit the streets with their painted hubcaps, exhaust tips, and 7 foot wings. it's gonna be a dangerous night...i, like you, will prolly sit my happy a$$ in a parking lot and watch the stupidity take progress, haha

Boost_Junkie 06-16-2006 09:49 AM

i forsee many accidents tonight

BassKadett 06-16-2006 09:50 AM

I just might join in. hahahahahaa great idea!

Graphicdude 06-16-2006 09:54 AM

I can't wait, it's going to be a blast, I have 4 major theaters to visit and a couple strips in the city to cruise for footage.

But do you think many of them will be heading to the theater for the 9pm and late show? Or should I head to the theaters for the 7pm show? I am not sure which will be more popular.?

texascivic2k1 06-16-2006 10:02 AM

I guess I will be one of the "Ricers" that will be going to see the movie... but! I will not be one of those that do donuts in the middle of the parking lot. I am not there to see the unorthodox acting and horrible plot but to see the cars.

But I will try to help out on taking pictures by taking my digital camera to the theaters tonight. It should be funny tho. I just hope people have more scene than to do stupid tricks in the parking lot and streets.

realitycheck 06-16-2006 10:06 AM

I would say 7pm alot of people are out then. Less and less as it gets later. Here its usually around 7 cause of driving back and forth in front of the theater to show off their rides.

01HonderCivic 06-16-2006 10:07 AM

I'll be in town late tonight, but not to see FnF3. There are enough retards around this area that they will be trying the shit they see in the movie

03-Acura-1.7-EL 06-16-2006 11:05 AM

Very nice idea, I like it a lot.

eye_see_you 06-16-2006 11:22 AM

i'm goign to see it with my car team due to being asked to display our cars we got tickets.. but i'm sure it will be interesting

jfan 06-16-2006 11:33 AM

While what you said is probably true, I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish by doing this.

tinman 06-16-2006 11:34 AM

HEYYY!!!! I drive a FWD shit box!!!!

But I agree.... It's going to be hell in LA for a while. Cops will be out in force for weeks. I'll just leave the Vic at home and roll in my truck for a while.
It's stupid people trying to copy a movie that make life difficult for the rest of us.

hustlelikem0fo 06-16-2006 11:43 AM

Might want to stay off the roads tonight because its gonna be more dangerous then a July 4th weekend.....

Graphicdude 06-16-2006 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by jfan
While what you said is probably true, I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish by doing this.

It makes for some funny video and pics. I am merely taking advatage of the stupidity that WILL occur. Every time one of these movies come out, something stupid always happens. I want it on video tape. Everyone gets a good laugh, we all post comments, compare footage and laugh some more.

Yes it's senseless, but what isn't? THis site has lots of it and most of it is funny so I am merely contributing to the cause.

jaydm21 06-16-2006 11:45 AM

i can definitley foresee the scent of burnt tires and clutch in the air tonight, along with people's brakes and e-brakes going out due to drifting attempts in a FWD car. my opinion, if it was me, i'd just go to buger king and get some trays and just stick with the tray sliding. but to most people in my area tray sliding is probably just as new as drifting! haha...

02BLKCIVIC 06-16-2006 11:57 AM

tray sliding is fun.

But hey post up, it will be a good laugh.

ciVictoria 06-16-2006 12:39 PM

This movie is coming out tonight? Thank god I won't be on the road.

lxcivic2k1 06-16-2006 12:58 PM

I plan on going to see the movie but thats just cause I see every movie and especially the ones with cars in them.
I'll get a kick out of the ppl who try to drift and then f#ck up there car when they hit a curb or worse another car.

drive_fast_dail 06-16-2006 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by tinman
But I agree.... It's going to be hell in LA for a while. Cops will be out in force for weeks. I'll just leave the Vic at home and roll in my truck for a while.
It's stupid people trying to copy a movie that make life difficult for the rest of us.

I got an even better idea drift in the truck! :lol: Thatd be bada$$ youd to bowwow proud. j/k

It will be interesting to see all the sadest ricer boys that this movie pulls out of the woodwork.

tinman 06-16-2006 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by drive_fast_dail
I got an even better idea drift in the truck! :lol: Thatd be bada$$ youd to bowwow proud. j/k

It will be interesting to see all the sadest ricer boys that this movie pulls out of the woodwork.

Oh sure.... I can see myself now drifting my 85 Nissan truck into the Home Depot parking lot. :lol:

SimplySLB 06-17-2006 08:33 AM

This is something we thought about doing last night. Maybe we'll take the G35 out tonight and catch up with some of these silly kids in their rice-mobiles.

bullet02ex 06-17-2006 10:15 AM

funny I found this thread, I was leaving the theater last night with my gf (no i did not see fnf3!) and some blue cavalier with black hubs a ebay muffler and huge alluminum wing comes flying through the parking lots squealing his tires. ahh the stupidity of some people make me laugh.

diskreet 06-17-2006 10:17 AM

I was out late last night at the movies... but it was the drive in... and we weren't actually watching the shaggy dog :)

TheSmuggler 06-17-2006 11:02 AM

Haha, on my way home from a meet I took the long way to see who was comming out of the movie theater, and yep, you guess it. After sitting at the light for no longer than a mintue, I hear tires squealing, and a Cavelier (sp lol), Carolla, and, dun dun dunnnnn, a metro with spinner hubcaps racing. Ah. Man. Lifes good. :rofl:

diskreet 06-17-2006 11:04 AM

lol cars was a great movie, but the shaggy dog, well, I was very distracted

jhonsok 06-17-2006 11:25 AM

That movie was freakin awsome. It gave me what i wanted. And i feel satisfaction. I find it was way better than the first and second movie. It stuck to the point, and there was LOTS and LOTS of racing and carchases..not to mention a very little amount of cgi.
And yes, right when i walked out, i saw a TOYOTA SIENNA almost roll over.

Blk2k2civy 06-17-2006 12:11 PM

i also saw it yesterday and i agree it stuck to the point. when we walked out the theater there was a small pickup trying drift and almost hit two kids, then a bmw, and nissan reving at each other like ediots. why cant people act right and stop giving imports a bad reputation

XxSoVeReiGNxX 06-17-2006 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by tinman
I'll just leave the Vic at home and roll in my truck for a while.

lol yeah, i'm driving my grand cherokee around for now. I'd love for a ricer to come up behind me too fast and wedge himself underneath
:lol: