Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   General Automotive Discussion (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/3-general-automotive-discussion)
-   -   LexBoy.... post whoring again?? (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/3-general-automotive-discussion/21261-lexboy-post-whoring-again.html)

NeoMagus 01-22-2002 08:18 PM

LexBoy.... post whoring again??

Geez man would ya lay off the Post message button for a bit [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

LexBoy 01-22-2002 08:21 PM

all right someone notice.........lol
but anyways......it took me 3 days to get to senior member and im cool
so ima give good advice and stop posting crap
like i'm doing right now

FURY 01-22-2002 08:25 PM

lol...
http://furious1.netfirms.com/images/lexwhore.jpg

RSXtypeIvtec 01-22-2002 08:27 PM

thats a lot of Lexboy's...:)

nbpEMCivic 01-22-2002 09:18 PM

LMAO...dude thats up there with the best of us...

GTekCiViC 01-22-2002 09:29 PM

it took him 3 days to get to senior status hahahhahahah
good job.......... :)

KurupTLX 01-22-2002 09:45 PM

HOLY.... you'd give Booohahaha a run for his money

K-lx

SoNiCcIvIc 01-22-2002 09:54 PM

LOL! I thought I was the one post whoring! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

eXNBP 01-22-2002 09:57 PM

WEAKSAUCE!!!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/IMG] Lexboy, maybe if you had at least 1 legit post for each "nice car", or my fav "naw meng go with 18's dass tyyyy d00" maybe then id respect you but til then you're nothing but a troll[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]And yes i call you out sonny boy[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]

ecliptiCz 01-22-2002 10:01 PM

Shiznat man, how many posts to get to Senior? I'm not even close. :)

SoNiCcIvIc 01-22-2002 10:39 PM

<< Shiznat man, how many posts to get to Senior? I'm not even close. :) >>

It's... CLICK HELP under the navigation bar. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] I would just tell you... but... you know... I'd have to... hand you your ass. j/k

Grey 01-22-2002 10:50 PM

Dude, instead of raising your postcount with meaningless posts why don't you try replying to threads in a meaningful way? Member status means jack !@#$ if you can't back it up. Just a suggestion dude, but I'de delete your nick and start over with some meaningful posts. I'de rather be remembered for saying something wise a couple of times than something stupid 200 times.

Belle 01-23-2002 12:27 AM

i like how grey put it, "it's better to not have a monument and have people ask why, than to have one and have people ask why" i know this is a free post, but i'm not one to post unless i have something real to say, or a good question to ask. by the way, anybody gone to www.threebrain.com yet? you really should.

Diznavis 01-23-2002 08:22 AM

3 days to become senior member.. it took me months

WhosYoDadday85 01-23-2002 08:53 AM

I think that LexBoy is annoying:shake::tdown:

Crashoveride 01-23-2002 09:28 AM

Im a P/W too,..................... he he [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Crashoveride

Booohahaha 01-23-2002 10:21 AM

hahah thats why i dont POST WHORE in the 3 main sections
:tup::tup::tup::tup:

NeoMagus 01-23-2002 10:25 AM

I think if this board had the option of giving yourself your own title once you reach member status (like every other board has &lt;cough cough&gt; hint hint) there would be a lot less post whoring over a title

Booohahaha 01-23-2002 10:30 AM

nah i dont agree with that
i post whore cuz im bored i dont do it cuz i wanna be on top
look at me
im done
im post master general!!!
whats after this? nothing but i keep posting
i think this is my hobby. its better than going to www.asianavenue.com!

trevor 01-23-2002 12:33 PM

cheaters
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]:)

CoupeStylz 01-23-2002 12:52 PM

I have to agree with Grey. I personally couldn't give a rat's ass about my 'member status'. It's one thing to achieve a certain status through meaningful posting that conrtibutes to the overall information/idea base that keeps most of us interested in this site. It's quite another to post-whore away at this site like it's some kind of chat service, having no regard for the intentions of this website (I won't take this opportunity to make accusations). I've been visiting this site since June of last year, but waited to start posting until I could come up with questions that weren't already asked by someone else. I visit this site on a daily basis and am now at the point where I can share my acquired knowledge with others. But I don't post unless there's a point. So my point here is this:

To all new members, and to those who may not have given this issue any consideration; please avoid diluting the useful content of the site with garbage posts.

I'm sure I'm not alone in this opinion. Thanks.

GTR 01-23-2002 01:09 PM

LexBoy is banned for 3 days ! I warned him before.

Diznavis 01-23-2002 01:19 PM

<< I have to agree with Grey. I personally couldn't give a rat's ass about my 'member status'. It's one thing to achieve a certain status through meaningful posting that conrtibutes to the overall information/idea base that keeps most of us interested in this site. It's quite another to post-whore away at this site like it's some kind of chat service, having no regard for the intentions of this website (I won't take this opportunity to make accusations). I've been visiting this site since June of last year, but waited to start posting until I could come up with questions that weren't already asked by someone else. I visit this site on a daily basis and am now at the point where I can share my acquired knowledge with others. But I don't post unless there's a point. So my point here is this:

To all new members, and to those who may not have given this issue any consideration; please avoid diluting the useful content of the site with garbage posts.

I'm sure I'm not alone in this opinion. Thanks.
>>

i agree, ive been posting more and more as i learn more from this site. when i first joined, it took me over a month to get member status, and then another couple months to become a senior member. now ill admit not all of my posts are meaningful, but a good number of them are. i try to at least post more than one word when i post

AEMcivic 01-23-2002 01:30 PM

Uh oh, Team PW better lay low. lol
As for Boo, you better run and hide... haha
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Booohahaha 01-23-2002 02:05 PM

ban me???
hahahaha right
i dont post whore on the main forums
sooo i dont see a reason for any of the mods to ban me!!!
cuz i actually give some quality post's!!!

PerfectD3 01-23-2002 02:26 PM

As long as people give useful info...tis K... like everyone else has said... I too post when I can either share information or have a question...when i first joined on I'll admit I did postwhore... but have since tried to keep my posts meaningful...