Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   General Automotive Discussion (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/3-general-automotive-discussion)
-   -   Infesting my area (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/3-general-automotive-discussion/19031-infesting-my-area.html)

Micks2K1 12-20-2001 11:14 PM

Infesting my area

Sweet I just noticed the other day that there are new civics every where i look and i live in a city of 10000 people. So theres Me, Two chicks(and one of there sisters too.) at school, the guy around the corner, My sisters boyfriends dad, a guy that just traded in his pimped out Jetta. if i count thats 7 in a 3 mile radius and i think i have seen more around town

WhosYoDadday85 12-20-2001 11:22 PM

Hehe :-) It was given the award for the one of the top 5 safest cars :-) I think our cars ranked #3 [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]:tup:

Damian2k1 12-21-2001 12:13 AM

our car ranked 2nd of all time i believe...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

clownprince 12-21-2001 12:40 AM

When I got mine in May I had the first one in the town I lived in. Pimped it everywhere. Then someone else got one. When I moved in august, I was the first person in the new town to have one (no honda dealer in town). Kinda rocks but then as soon as school started and all the students arrived in town it was a civic explosion.

clownprince 12-21-2001 12:40 AM

Double post, please delete.

mykel115 12-21-2001 12:45 AM

Civic are civic people love it.

macrossranma 12-21-2001 06:07 AM

dude, come to toronto, u'll see civic feast EVERYDAY, the most car on the street is civic, everywhere a civic

Diznavis 12-21-2001 06:25 AM

about 5 months ago it was rare to see 7th gens around here, but now the sedans are everywhere. coupes are still rare, but i have seen a girl in a silver one around, and theres another silver one and now a red one i see parked in the same spot a lot when i go to my girlfriends house, but mine will be the only black one i know of in the area:)

UncleB 12-21-2001 07:43 AM

7th Gen's are popping up around here too. almost all of them are driven by old folks though. I have only seen 1 or 2 driven by younger folks.

WeSSoN 12-21-2001 08:08 AM

In my hood....most often... I see most chicksdriving the LX/DX's some Si's but mostly guys rock the Si flavours...

Micks2K1 12-21-2001 02:03 PM

i didnt even count the Sedans know that i do there are like two at school. and i mainly see the girls driving those blue ones

Voiceofid 12-21-2001 02:10 PM

Me = Black EX Coupe
Joe = Silver LX Coupe
Magda = Silver LX Coupe
Ryan = Blue EX Coupe
Some chick in school = White Sedan
Some guy in school = Black LX Coupe
Some girl in school = Red Coupe
Some Old Lady = IncaPearl EX Coupe
Some old guy = IncaPearl LX Sedan
Somebody = Green Sedan
Some dude = Blue Coupe
Some other guy = Green Coupe
Some guy = Black Coupe
This 2 girls at the local rootbeer place = Red EX Coupe
The list goes on....

forgot to note, those are just 7th gens! and that's not all of them!
if i list every civic in school, that'll take me a few days...

funny thing is that in the whole entire town, there are only 3 Preludes, some really hot chick drives one, a business guy drives one, some asian guy that also owns a SLK drives one

Micks2K1 12-21-2001 10:30 PM

thats crazy, all mine were 7th geners too

NeoMagus 12-21-2001 10:37 PM

oh yea wait til they start biting your style...

a "friend" of mine did the exact same sh!t to his car that I did to mine, after I did it! Only thing he hasnt done is clear his lights because he's to stupid to figure it out! :shake: