Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   North East (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/29-north-east)
-   -   I bought my paint gun! (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/29-north-east/55492-i-bought-my-paint-gun.html)

Grey 09-22-2002 02:11 AM

I bought my paint gun!

I heard some good things about this gun. It's kind of the "best bang for the buck" deal. HVLP GRAVITY FEED SPRAY GUN Now all I need is some paint. Anyone know where to get some automotive paint? I hear there are some specialty stores for this sort of thing, but I forget the names that people mention...

Blk4blk2K1 09-22-2002 10:56 AM

Pep Boys; or you can go try a Honda Dealership...

Havok2k1 09-25-2002 01:33 AM

[hr]Originally posted by: Grey
I heard some good things about this gun. It's kind of the "best bang for the buck" deal. HVLP GRAVITY FEED SPRAY GUN Now all I need is some paint. Anyone know where to get some automotive paint? I hear there are some specialty stores for this sort of thing, but I forget the names that people mention...[hr]

So is the PaintGun in yet??? I have some windshield wipers I want to paint yellow ASAP.......................
Remember, Yellow = Performance

[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

GanariGuY 09-25-2002 08:20 AM

Yo Grey Want to paint my bodykit if i buy the paint...... i'll buy u lunch.....
e-mail me at MeWannatasteu@aol.com (serious)

TwilightX 09-25-2002 09:03 AM

Holy Schnit! I had no idea that thing was going to be so big!

Grey 09-25-2002 10:59 AM

[hr]Originally posted by: GanariGuY
Yo Grey Want to paint my bodykit if i buy the paint...... i'll buy u lunch.....
e-mail me at MeWannatasteu@aol.com (serious)[hr]
E-Mail sent.

RSX XTC 09-25-2002 12:33 PM

[hr]Originally posted by: TwilightX
Holy Schnit! I had no idea that thing was going to be so big![hr]
for a spray gun thats about average size, the pic might throw it off but there not that big...

Grey 09-25-2002 06:22 PM

Yeah, it shouldn't be terribly big. We'll see soon I guess... I think I'll go to Pep Boys soon to get some automotive paint. Adhesion promoter, primer, SSM paint, and clearcoat. I don't know what I'll paint first. I have a bunch of things to do though. Not sure anout the mirrors? The door handles are a definate. The bumper is a definate. Then the dent in back! I'll go get some bondo and fix it quick. So happy! :)

nytejade 09-27-2002 06:23 PM

Have you ever painted anything before? Do you even know how to prep ?

Grey 09-27-2002 07:32 PM

Nope and nope. I'll learn though. Starting with my own bumper. Shouldn't be too hard to do.

nytejade 09-28-2002 03:28 AM

Let me know how it comes out. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]