Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   South (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/28-south)
-   -   ATTN: TOOLOWCIVIC OR HOUSTON PEEPS WITH KONIS (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/28-south/36584-attn-toolowcivic-houston-peeps-konis.html)

Exbauer 05-14-2002 10:51 PM

ATTN: TOOLOWCIVIC OR HOUSTON PEEPS WITH KONIS

I was wondering if anybody could help me install KONIs and springs. I already have them and want to install them. Does anybody know where I can get this done really cheap or help me install them. I do not mind getting dirty.

TOOLOWCIVIC 05-15-2002 01:16 PM

email boost at infiniteperformance02@yahoo.com He knows some people who can install them for you. I got mine done at Racing Evolution but I don't recomend them. They are very slow. If you are going to install them the front will be a biatch becuase you have to gut out your front shocks to use the factory upper part of the shocks. The rear won't be a problem.

Exbauer 05-15-2002 10:48 PM

thanks toolowcivic. i called boost before and his friends wanted $200 for just springs. i am sure with konis would have been a lot more. i found someplace that will install the konis, springs, and camber kit for $90.

TOOLOWCIVIC 05-16-2002 08:22 AM

Where at I want to get just my cambet kit installed? How much do you think they will charge for that?

vuthy 05-16-2002 11:38 AM

i can do it for cheaper thn $90.
gimmie a call...713-828-1528.

Vu

i installed my own camber kit, coilovers...etc
i got all the tools

HTOWNBOY 05-18-2002 02:03 AM

<< thanks toolowcivic. i called boost before and his friends wanted $200 for just springs. i am sure with konis would have been a lot more. i found someplace that will install the konis, springs, and camber kit for $90. >>

I did the installs on boost's civic. Just to correct you, its $200 for coil-overs/springs, konis, and camber kit. not only springs. come on! dont u think that would be a rip off!

Exbauer 05-18-2002 01:20 PM

When I asked boost about installing just springs, he told me you would do them for $200. I did not have struts or camber kits when I asked about the springs. So, you were going to install them for $200. He also told me you worked out of your garage and not at a shop. I currently ordered everything and wanted everything installed at once. So, I found a shop that would do it and they have all the right tools.

HTOWNBOY 05-20-2002 01:35 AM

i have all the right tools. how much is this shop chargin you? let me know and i'll tell you if they're rippin u off.

Attachments:
[IMG]/forums/themes/orbitz/paperclip.gif[/IMG] 2K1CIVIC1solo.JPG (31 Kb)

bo0sT 05-20-2002 11:04 AM

sorry for the misunderstanding exbauer.. it was 200 for the full package. I know that for a fact i keep a written record of everything. Including price inquiries. you can't find a tool at a local shop that you can't find in htownboys garage. they can weld, cut, bolt, fabricate just about everything. so.. let's all calm down and spend more money on our cars!