Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   West (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/26-west)
-   -   Meet: Irvine Regional Park, November 17, 2001 ( OC, LA, SD, IE ) (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/26-west/13831-meet-irvine-regional-park-november-17-2001-oc-la-sd-ie.html)

BlackKnight 11-12-2001 07:03 PM

Hey ernhole1 you just did mines and look great i installed my own rear altezza lights but i would like for u 2 install my gauges and u know how 2 adjust the throttle cable that would be nice 2 because i tried and i cant get it 2 idle where i would like it 2 thanks later

IRace4Fun 11-13-2001 01:05 AM

dude... I can't go to the meet. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG] I can't get the day off... seems the guy who I worked with asked for it off for me *wtf? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]* and the boss said I can't have it off now 'cause the dude asked for it off for me... [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]

deception420 11-13-2001 03:59 AM

ryan, did you explain to your boss about it? lol and we'll have to kicked that guys ass. hehe :):) [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]

IRace4Fun 11-13-2001 11:27 AM

No I haven't talked to him yet

deception420 11-13-2001 02:14 PM

currently standing:
  • spoonsportsd17a
  • deception420
  • Inspired2k1
  • BabyLX
  • AL
  • Wsking77
  • Irace4fun
  • HShadow
  • RoPiE (not the whole time but he'll be there)
  • BlackKnight
  • Dave
  • Crash2002
  • WhiteCivicXS2
  • SILVERCASE
  • DarkCivic
  • ImortalEX
  • ScottieEX
  • NukEX
  • ModnewbieHELPME
  • CivicHX01
  • 1Sickcivic
  • Ernhole1
  • James
  • 01EXSilverbullet
  • JDock

the list as it stand today... tell me if you shouldn't be on that list. and REMEMBER! 5 bucks for food, 25 bucks for raffle ticket EACH. so buy TWO! if everyone buys at least two we can hold the raffle. so BUY BUY BUY! (or jus give me the money) see ya allllll later

BlackKnight 11-13-2001 05:54 PM

woooo hoooooo 3 more days and counting
Well i know i will buy 2 tickets snice i want some new rims all i gotta say
---why could we raffle 19" [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] jk also i was wondering do we got a someone 2 cook this time snice last time it was random i do hope so lol later

NukEX 11-13-2001 07:16 PM

Yo...so noe on up in the arcadia,rosemead,monterey pk,pasadena,burbank and surrounding area wanna go in a pack?????[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

TeamDarkside 11-13-2001 08:23 PM

I WILL BE THERE BUT WON'T BE ABLE TO STAY ALL DAY[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG] EVER WONDER WHAT MY CAR LOOKS LIKE?

wsking77 11-13-2001 08:45 PM

<< Yo...so noe on up in the arcadia,rosemead,monterey pk,pasadena,burbank and surrounding area wanna go in a pack?????[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] >>

hey nuke...silvercase mentioned about meet up at in-and-out.....ask him

deception420 11-13-2001 10:52 PM

i say ernie cooks. he was gonna be the cook last time and over slept! LOL so, who says ernie? I DO!!!! [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG] and rnie... maybe there will be some [IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG] in a bag for ya... LOL JK!

ernhole1 11-14-2001 01:04 AM

ill cook but i need a ride there[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]

deception420 11-14-2001 02:22 AM

hey, doesn't blackknight live in pico? he could drive ya! (if thats ok with him lol)

[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]

IRace4Fun 11-14-2001 12:19 PM

HAHAH... stop mooning me. [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG] to you too. :)

Handsonme 11-14-2001 06:28 PM

Oooooooookay...News just in: add me to the list
I'll be there late though......
late as in 3:30 or 4pm.
So, it's a date this Sat!!!
*kisses all*

BlackKnight 11-14-2001 07:45 PM

hey i dont mind hopefully i will be able 2 do my oil change in the morning of sat at 7:00 hopefully they will do it quick if not then i wont be there in time at the in and out give me untill 10:30 if im not there then go on without me
P.S
who is all metting at the in & out in pico rivera give a notice here later

ScottieEX 11-14-2001 10:16 PM

ok when are the arcadia peeps going? silvercase? i prob cant go in the morning.. anyone goin in the afternoon? i wana cruise with someone there..[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

ernhole1 11-15-2001 12:57 AM

nobody wants to take ernhole1[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG]

ScottieEX 11-15-2001 01:56 AM

hom meet up with me :) we'll cruise there together kay?

ScottieEX 11-15-2001 02:37 AM

hello?[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

JDock 11-15-2001 08:53 AM

[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG] ern, I said I'd take you.. twice... as long as you don't mind leavin your place around 10:30am and ridin in the back seat :)

Lightman 11-15-2001 11:36 AM

Lightman is in the he z fo she z. [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]

HShadow 11-15-2001 03:07 PM

Yo ern I also said i'll take ya too, since I live in pico and it is on my way to in n out. Just let me know or email me so I can make a time to pick ya up. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

ImmortalEX 11-15-2001 07:28 PM

Ok - SAN DIEGO PEOPLE: We are meeting up @ Wienersnitzel in Pacific Beach on Garnet (there is only one). Nearest major cross street is GARNET & MISSION BAY DR.

From 5 South: Exit Grand/Garnet, Turn Left @ Garnet, it will be on the left hand side about a block or 2 up.

From 5 North: Exit Balboa/Mission Bay Dr (??), hang a right on Garnet & it will be on your left hand side about a block or 2 up.

RoPie - Are you meeting up with us @ wienersnitzel??

10 AM sharp everyone...

Peace!

ImmortalEX 11-15-2001 07:33 PM

ALSO - WE need name tags, you know the "Hello My Name Is" ones. Is someone already planning on getting these or should I bring them?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Let me know!

WESTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Handsonme 11-15-2001 08:05 PM

Name tags? LOL....yeah, at the meet last time, I kept calling Stephen "Pwurpd"....haha..I keep calling everyone by their screen name. Funny shiz.
Scottie: you and silvercase want to go w/me? Little old me? hehe....I am not going til afternoon (school).

BlackKnight 11-15-2001 08:27 PM

Yea it was kinda funny calling everyone by there Username it would be nice 2 get 2 know everyones name

BlackKnight 11-15-2001 08:27 PM

Yea it was kinda funny calling everyone by there Username it would be nice 2 get 2 know everyones real name

WhOdAtCiViC 11-15-2001 08:49 PM

Hey Kevin(deception420)
give me a call i wanna go

Inspired2k1 11-15-2001 09:40 PM

2 days, start washin you car tomorrow

TopFuel 11-15-2001 09:43 PM

<< Yo...so noe on up in the arcadia,rosemead,monterey pk,pasadena,burbank and surrounding area wanna go in a pack?????[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] >>

i'm near Pomona so if someone wants to roll with me during the afternoon then cool. I'm pretty sure i can make it to the meet and just chill for a while but that'll be in the afternoon. From about 12-2pm i have to go help out my club with some community service car wash fund raiser...guess i can get my car washed then! hahah. BUt yea after that i'll head down to irvine park(if i ever find it) and then chill with the 2k1 civic crew. Is there some type of parking fee or anything? i dont plan on eating or anything so i'm just gonna go down there and chill. I'll be there from about 2:30?(does it take a 1/2 hour to get there?) till about 5 then i'mma bounce...