Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Parts and Products (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products)
-   -   EVO FRONT?? WW FENDER FLARES?? (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products/67020-evo-front-ww-fender-flares.html)

ce01cvcex 12-13-2002 01:43 PM

EVO FRONT?? WW FENDER FLARES??

i was wondering if anyone here has the evo front? if so please post pics if possible. also, how is the fitament of the kit? it will be going on an ex 2 door. i am selling my car, but i still wanted it to look good while i am driving it. also, if i get the 7pc fender flares from wings west, will i still be able to have side skirts? i hadn't seen anyone with both at least there wasnt the last time i was on here. if they wont work at all, modded or not, please let me know, i would hate to spend the money on getting the flares if i have to choose between them and skirts. so i guess my question is will the flares work with skirts with or without modifications? sorry so many questions.

blackavian 12-13-2002 01:49 PM

OK, so let me get this straight. You're selling your car, but before you you do, you're going to blow a grand on it. Why? Sell the car and buy Neon. lol.[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

redcivic 12-13-2002 01:53 PM

Neon, lol[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

BlueRevs 12-13-2002 02:23 PM

do not blow your money on a kit if your going to sell it. :_doh:

cvc2k2 12-13-2002 02:59 PM

i have a few friends that work at Capitol Honda and Capitol Honda does sell their car with the WW fender kit as an option. Almost all of the customers who purchaed the fender flares return back to Honda with complaints. After approx. 3 or 4 months, the fender flares tend to fall off. They are only held up by 3M molding tape. so go figure.. just tape to hold up the fender flares.. but the main issue is the design. it is designed FLAT, and our fender CURVES, its only obvious that it want to go back to it's original shape... thats why it falls off.

2k2civicRAY 12-13-2002 03:07 PM

:_doh::_doh:

redcivic 12-13-2002 03:13 PM

Neon with fender flares, buahaha [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

sorry I'm realy realy bored.

RedDragon333 12-13-2002 05:35 PM

the flares look cheap first of all and why blow the money on the car if your selling it save your money for the repairs on the Neon LOL[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

ce01cvcex 12-14-2002 04:53 PM

first of all, it's just money. i can't take it with me. but about the whole neon thing, im not getting a f**kin neon, as a matter of fact, i am getting an 03 Ford F350 diesel. its kinda hard to pull a trailer with a vic, or basically any car for that matter. i am getting a truck because i am about to start doing landscaping after my normal job. anyway, what does it matter what i am buying? i was wanting an answer to a simple questions? if you cant answer or dont know the answer, then dont bother replying. i wanted information about some parts. that's why i havent been on here in a while, cause everyone is turning int smarta$$es. i was wanting help and you personally attack me, sheiot, nxet time, i wont ask you for help. its my money, if i want to put a f**kin toilet in my car what does it matter, its not costing you sheiot?