Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Parts and Products (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products)
-   -   Black Widow (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products/39641-black-widow.html)

CivicMexicano 06-07-2002 10:05 PM

Black Widow

Does anyone know were i can find pics of the Black Widow body kit for the 7th gen civic????

Jadastyles 06-07-2002 10:23 PM

kcaero
2loww:tup:

FlexEX 06-07-2002 10:50 PM

who cares?!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] its a nasty played out ugly @$$ peice of shlt for a kit plus its made out of fiberglass. theres way better kits for out cars than the BW kit. do yourself and your car a favor and look into them[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

edit: dont mean to be a bltch but for real my friend I dont think you really want that kit

Jadastyles 06-07-2002 11:38 PM

[hr]Originally posted by: FlexEX
who cares?!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] its a nasty played out ugly @$$ peice of shlt for a kit plus its made out of fiberglass. theres way better kits for out cars than the BW kit. do yourself and your car a favor and look into them[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

edit: dont mean to be a bltch but for real my friend I dont think you really want that kit[hr]
aight dude whatever, show me a way better looking kit than that, fiberglass is fine unless you drive like a biznitch and ruin it yourself

civicvtec1ps 06-08-2002 01:16 AM

flex calm down buddy he was just asking simple question. eveyone has different kind of kits they like ,WE AINT SAME

chillz

PEACE OUT

philliesblunt420 06-08-2002 01:23 AM

Yeh the Black Widow is a bad a$$ series of kits...just don't drive like a f'n fool and you'll be fine with fiberglass.

CivicMexicano 06-08-2002 03:02 AM

I was just asking cause iīve never seen it but if the Black Widow is the BW that i know what it looks like thanks...........

Rice 06-08-2002 04:26 AM

Fiberglass SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but..........
i have the BW kit from kcareo .. i mean the kit is nice.. but quality just sucks
i cracked it tooooo many times... well not anymore.. but i did when i first got it... gotta be very very careful...
if i had a choice i'd get a different kit now.. but i got it like a year ago.. so.. i'll live w/ it

http://www.2k1civic.com/members_ride...ice/image1.jpg

CivicMexicano 06-08-2002 01:06 PM

I donīt think fiber glass suck, if that were true everyone would have the front bumper craked besides by just being careful anything will last long........

racerdave44 06-08-2002 02:41 PM

No fiberglass sucks. I know too many people that have had FG bumpers
pothole+dropped ride= no more body kit

fraga 06-08-2002 03:32 PM

Dropped Ride + Body Kit = You should have another vehicle to drive for everyday use.

PeArlHoNdA 06-08-2002 05:44 PM

well im waitin for the BW2 cause i love the kit, plus i know many peeps round here that have FG and have had no probs cause they DRIVE CAREFUL!! poly kits $uck too if u drive like $hit

Ground Designs says BW2 kit should be out mid summer so im holdin my change waitin to see...hopefully it be worth it

PeArLhOnDa

iceman 06-10-2002 11:13 PM

just curious...although fiberglass is easier to crack...isnt it alot easier and cheaper to fix a fiberglass front bumper than a poly-urethane kit

PeArlHoNdA 06-11-2002 01:19 AM

yep it is, also FG is easier to install and painting poly can be a b*tch, they both have there plus and minuses but i just like the FG kits looks, to me they look WAY more aggressive than polys..thats my opinion though

PeArLhOnDa

Vizyun 06-11-2002 11:59 AM

Isn't the BW2 supposed to have some crazy fender flares?

PeArlHoNdA 06-11-2002 01:56 PM

dunno yet..they havent posted pics, though ive heard the same thing bro

PeArLhOnDa

Vizyun 06-11-2002 02:17 PM

Apparently they're already for sale HERE at Nopionline.com. The full set is there, for coupe and sedan, but there aren't any pics. . .

PeArlHoNdA 06-11-2002 06:29 PM

dunno if its THE BW2 kit, there r alot of copy cat BW kits and they r not made as strong as Ground Designs BW kits, FG kits arent the strongest as is but copy cats make them even weaker.....go fig there isnt any pics....least we would get to see if we even LIKE the kit

PeArLhOnDa