Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Parts and Products (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products)
-   -   what would you do? (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products/38508-what-would-you-do.html)

lilbluecivic 05-29-2002 10:50 PM

what would you do?

well, today i found out that my license will be revoked for atleast six months. so in november i can apply to get my license back,but it will probably be snowing. so starting today my car will be sitting for about eleven months. i am probably going to keep it, considering that i just spent a $hit load of money on mods. so during this long wait i was planning on doing some stuff like re-doing the whole interior, building a custom stereo..etc. anyone have any sugestions,as far as any mods that i should try that i would be able to do myself?

sorry i just realized i posted this in the wrong forum

sspem2 05-29-2002 10:55 PM

i got the carbon fiber trim in my interior its tight i luv it ac vents cf the console everythin try that umm what else u can lower ur car or dress up ur engine wit color wires stead of those boring black wires i plan 2 do that 1 day theres loads of ideas jsut use ur imagination bro

lilbluecivic 05-29-2002 11:06 PM

oh yea i forgot to post what i already have :
t2001 front end
oem side skirts
oem rear valance
injen cai
dc stainless steel header
dc tcs cat back
neuspeed upper strut bar
18"adr tensions wrapped in toyo proxes
ground control coil-overs (not installed)
koni yellows (not installed)
full ingals camber kit (not installed)
4 audiobahn awt12's (not installed)
no amps yet

well i think thats it besides some other small stuff, i was thinking about tryin to experiment with some fiberglass,and re-doing the whole interior with some tv's ,stuff like that.

devilvtec 05-29-2002 11:12 PM

maybe some leather interior?

phlipsidez 05-29-2002 11:27 PM

if you don't mind me asking.... why did you get your license revoked?

Jadastyles 05-30-2002 01:17 AM

hopefully not DUI, but i hope when you come outta this that your ride is gonna be twice as hot, good luck

lilbluecivic 05-30-2002 05:41 AM

no i would never drink and drive, my license was revoked for three speeding tickets in an 18 month period.and yes i learned my lesson SO DONT SPEED OR YOU WILL BE RIDING YOUR BIKE LIKE ME!!!!

lilbluecivic 05-30-2002 05:47 AM

oh yeah as far as the interior i was thinking about building a center console that went all the way through to the backseat with tvs in the front and back with four racing seats.i also want to build a custom sub enclosure and amp rack .any suggestions for the color scheme ? i have a ebp coupe, and i want to re-do the whole interior.

sumama 05-30-2002 09:45 AM

actually, riding your bike is a good way to save gas, pollute the air less, get some good exercise, lose some weight, and you get to wear a cool helmet and knee pads. :tup: